Is President likely to be impeached?

I used to think there was very, very little chance Trump would be impeached. But the stupid idiot keeps acting like a guilty person, and his ego is going to get him in deep shit sooner or later if he doesn't STFU.

"The Democrats are dirty, too" is like a bank robber's "The banks are insured" excuse.

Partisan hacks can rationalize anything and everything Trump does with the aid of a basket full of red herrings, straw men, and lies.

“Is [Trump] likely to be impeached?”

Barely likely – but he wouldn’t be convicted in the Senate, Democrats would see to that.

Of course, impeaching Trump would be a bad political move for Democrats; and Democrats very much want to run against Trump in 2020.

Senate dems have no intention of convicting Trump.

They need to run against him and his admin in 2020.

I used to think there was very, very little chance Trump would be impeached. But the stupid idiot keeps acting like a guilty person, and his ego is going to get him in deep shit sooner or later if he doesn't STFU.

We impeach POTUSes for their ego?

That's rich... he ain't going anywhere.

We impeach Presidents for obstruction of justice and perjury. Trump lies several times a day, and his ego won't allow him to stop.

All caught up now?

We impeach Presidents for obstruction of justice and perjury. Trump lies several times a day, and his ego won't allow him to stop.

All caught up now?

What do you feel is Trump's biggest lie of all thus far...in his words ?

All caught up now?

Yeah, call me when you got a jump on all that.

You're nuttier than a squirrel's turd.

Especially of he insists on an interview with Mueller.

No.

At least not unless they find something really bad.

Simply put, if the Democrats win every single national election in November, they will still only have 56 seats in the Senate, which isn't enough to remove him from office.

Forum List

Back