Is Peyton Manning suddenly colorblind?

• Banned
Can you hear that?

That's the sound of thousands of fantasy football team owners benching Manning. :D

He still garnered 15.90 pts, though.

With Adai out, he has zero ground game so he's forced to air it out.
Now if his patched together line could protect him so he isn't hurried, his int ratio would drop
:)

I've always sort of liked the Colts, but for decades they were in the same division as Miami.
Since the restructuring i can cheer for them some until playoff time. (though Miami may have a hard time getting through the wildcard level)

He just seems to be throwing to the wrong color jerseys lately. :razz:

First 9 games: 4 interceptions

Last 2 games: 7 interceptions

:lol:

In all fairness, he threw those intercepts while being tackled....no, wait...while being pulled on...no, wait...while being jostled...no, wait...while flinching cause he might get hit...soon.

In all fairness, he threw those intercepts while being tackled....no, wait...while being pulled on...no, wait...while being jostled...no, wait...while flinching cause he might get hit...soon.

He's always been that way.

He's always been that way.

Did you see that play where the Defensive Rusher literally picked up the Offensive Linesman and threw him into Manning? Wonderful!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

To be honest though, outside their fan base, I think a lot more people despise the Patriots than despise the Colts.

For the Colts to be despised as much as the Patriots, they'd have to win more which would require obtaining a clutch quarterback. :eusa_whistle:

Can you win an NFL game with 24 rushing yards? Injuries have made the Colts a really one-dimensional team.

Well my Chargers have always had their number so its not that.He has had to carry the team without a running game and eventually that gets to be too much of a burden even for a quarterback like Manning.

heys hes hit a bad stretch. the chargers have always had his number really, even when he won against them it was never easy.
Add to that, the team is seriously banged up. The pressure is all on his shoulders, theres only so much one guy can do.

Frankly I think in the Philly and NE games he played hella great....yea they came up short but at some point you need some type of running game etc...hes carrying the whole load.

Forum List

Back