Is Officer Wilson Expendable?

As the original narratives suggesting that a "a gentle giant" was gunned down in cold blood/ shot in the back/ shot while having his hands up in surrender become more and more dubious, do you think that Officer Wilson should be sacrificed in order to keep peace and "heal" the pulsating wound that has become race relations in America today?

A loaded question perhaps, So let's ask it like this:

Should society in general and the justice system specifically lower their standards for conviction to be sure to appease those outraged by the shooting of Brown, or should the rule of law prevail given that the chances for an indictment or especially a conviction are rather remote?

All police officers are expendable.

And yes. Sacrifice him to appease the masses.

The officer is question has not even been found to have acted wrongfully in regards to a civil matter. Thus the question is moot.

The depths you will stoop to in order to defend a criminal are truly astounding

Well, I'd say that fact you'd put the value of Cigars above a young man's life to be astounding, but we've already established you're a selfish asshole.

You tell young black men their lives have no value, you develop a generation of nihilists.
I don't care what color a criminal's skin is.

Face it Brown was a criminal. he stole, he assaulted a man half his size then he assaulted a cop. And those are only the crimes we know about. A person who will do those things has committed crimes before and would have committed more crimes in the future

He and he alone is responsible for getting himself dead.

Stealing cigars is not a death penalty offense, and if this cop can't handled an unarmed suspect without shooting him, he shouldn't be a cop.

That must be what the shoving was about.

Michael Brown was negotiating a better price....no charge.

Thank You

Have a nice day

Or maybe he was just being rude. These immigrant store owners go into these neighborhoods and treat the local folks with contempt.

Oh, and why hasn't the FPD Charged Brown's accomplices yet?
Yeah, and Republicans are really conducting a war on women?

You libs are so gullible.

Explain how treating your customers with contempt helps your business?

Obviously, you've never been in one of these stores... or you wouldn't know how stupid you sound.

That must be what the shoving was about.

Michael Brown was negotiating a better price....no charge.

Thank You

Have a nice day

Or maybe he was just being rude. These immigrant store owners go into these neighborhoods and treat the local folks with contempt.

Oh, and why hasn't the FPD Charged Brown's accomplices yet?
Yeah, and Republicans are really conducting a war on women?

You libs are so gullible.

Explain how treating your customers with contempt helps your business?

Obviously, you've never been in one of these stores... or you wouldn't know how stupid you sound.
Actually, you're wrong again. I was a clerk at a liquor store in college. I've been held up more than once. I've been in fights and shouting matches with customers. I learned quite a bit about what to look for when somebody is about to shoplift or rob you.

The depths you will stoop to in order to defend a criminal are truly astounding

Well, I'd say that fact you'd put the value of Cigars above a young man's life to be astounding, but we've already established you're a selfish asshole.

You tell young black men their lives have no value, you develop a generation of nihilists.
I don't care what color a criminal's skin is.

Face it Brown was a criminal. he stole, he assaulted a man half his size then he assaulted a cop. And those are only the crimes we know about. A person who will do those things has committed crimes before and would have committed more crimes in the future

He and he alone is responsible for getting himself dead.

Stealing cigars is not a death penalty offense, and if this cop can't handled an unarmed suspect without shooting him, he shouldn't be a cop.
And you probably believe Clinton was impeached over a blowjob.
If you think that every cop has to be the baddest motherfucker on the planet we won't have any cops.

[
Actually, you're wrong again. I was a clerk at a liquor store in college. I've been held up more than once. I've been in fights and shouting matches with customers. I learned quite a bit about what to look for when somebody is about to shoplift or rob you.

Yeah, and why am I guessing your "Knowing what to look for " involved skin color.
No........skin color wasn't the issue. Had a kid that used to come in a couple of times a week to get a soda and a candy bar. He never smiled, never talked, just had this mean look on his face. He pumped 6 bullets into the head of a cop one day. White kid. Only reason they caught him is because he used his stepfather's gun. His stepfather was a sheriff's deputy.

[

Yeah, and why am I guessing your "Knowing what to look for " involved skin color.
No........skin color wasn't the issue. Had a kid that used to come in a couple of times a week to get a soda and a candy bar. He never smiled, never talked, just had this mean look on his face. He pumped 6 bullets into the head of a cop one day. White kid. Only reason they caught him is because he used his stepfather's gun. His stepfather was a sheriff's deputy.

And how is this relvent to Officer Wilson shooting Brown six times, pausing, and firing four more times?

[

And how is this relvent to Officer Wilson shooting Brown six times, pausing, and firing four more times?
It's not.

They are different situations. It's not about some massive injustice that's going on in America. It means that there are some really fucked up people that do some fucked up things and it doesn't mean Whites are out to murder Blacks. Blacks just seem to bring alot of this stuff onto themselves. However, why a kid becomes a murderer is usually because he has issues that haven't been addressed. Of course there's always the possibility that nothing can be done about it.

It's not.

They are different situations. It's not about some massive injustice that's going on in America. It means that there are some really fucked up people that do some fucked up things and it doesn't mean Whites are out to murder Blacks. Blacks just seem to bring alot of this stuff onto themselves. However, why a kid becomes a murderer is usually because he has issues that haven't been addressed. Of course there's always the possibility that nothing can be done about it.

Blacks bring a lot of this stuff on themselves? Really?

400 years of slavery, Jim Crow and systematic discrimination had nothing do to with that, eh?

It's not.

400 years of slavery, Jim Crow and systematic discrimination had nothing do to with that, eh?

Nope nothing to do with the realities of today.

They are free and have been for quite some time.

Stop living in the past and painting blacks as victims. At some point they will have to accept responsibility for themselves.

It's not.

Joey, the history grad thinks slavery started in North America in 1465 and that systematic discrimination continues to today.

Painfully ignorant and stupid.

It's not.

Joey, the history grad thinks slavery started in North America in 1465 and that systematic discrimination continues to today.

Um, dumbass, learn how to read English, then come back and talk to me.

Yes, systematic discrimination continues to this very date.

It's not.

Um, dumbass, learn how to read English, then come back and talk to me.

Yes, systematic discrimination continues to this very date.
let me guess. You got your 400 years of slavery at the same place you learned the word "systematic".

Forum List

Back