Is Officer Wilson Expendable?

"You should not shoot a kid because he was jaywalking. Or even if he stole some cigars."

This is the wrong way to phrase your statement Joe.

I don't know if it was an over reaction yet, but it seems certain this kid was contacted by the officer for stealing cigars and or jaywalking. Poor kid then wrestled with the cop and ended up shot.

The cop could have scared the poop out of Mr Brown and caused Brown's poor choice in reaction. Maybe we will find out. It just seems like you are skipping the steps in the middle with your "shot for jaywalking or stealing cigars" statement.

She lost control of that situation and lot it very quickly.

Again, if you can't address a JAYWALKER without shooting him 11 times, you've probably made a poor career choice.

Ditto what Tresha said. Some cops are better than others at keeping folks from getting themselves killed. I thought this was a Conservative board with folks who figured each man had respknsibility for themselves.

My point is, it is not the cop's job to make sure you don't act in a way that will get yourself shot. You are supposed to follow the laws.

If ya want to talk natural law and open rebellion I see the debate I suppose but it is a stretch to think I am responsible for you driving properly so you don't get killed. That would be like me saying "Joe, I'm gonna go rob a bank. You keep me safe now or my family will sue you when I don't come home."

I wasn't aware this was a "Conservative Board". I thought this was a far mix of views. If you want to go to a board where you never hear a contrary opinion , maybe Townhall would be more to your liking. Or Stormfront.

You should not shoot a kid because he was jaywalking. Or even if he stole some cigars.
That's a useless rear-guard action if I've ever seen one. There is no case against Wilson. One way or another he walks.

[

You should not shoot a kid because he was jaywalking. Or even if he stole some cigars.
That's a useless rear-guard action if I've ever seen one. There is no case against Wilson. One way or another he walks.

actually, there's an excellent case against Wilson, but even if there wasn't, the politics of the thing is not going to let him get away with it.

If the State doesn't get him, the Feds will.

Why did the clerk not report a robbery?

Why did the store tell the cops, "Don't get us in the middle of this!" ?

This was taking a tape out of context to try to cover for a murdering cop.

No, it's much more likely that the clerk did not want his store (or his house) torched!

No, it's much more likely that the clerk did not want his store (or his house) torched!

I couldn't imagine this clerk would be in business that long if he had a reputation of "the guy you can rob with no consequences".

No Robbery Reported means - No Robbery.

I couldn't imagine this clerk would be in business that long if he had a reputation of "the guy you can rob with no consequences".

No Robbery Reported means - No Robbery.
Sure, same is true of rape, murder and all that other shit that goes down in your neighborhood.

Painfully stupid!

And if cop can't handle a kid who is bigger than he is without shooting him, he shouldn't be a cop.

Maybe I missdd your reply. Now I am a fairly large fella. 6'4" 230ish. Lets say a cop named Bruce Lee pulls me over and I get feisty. 99 out of 100 times that lil' ninja is going to get the best of me. Every once in awhile my big self is going to land a lucky shot and get the upper hand. Officer Lee might feel his life is in danger and have to shoot me even. The odds are even more in my favor if Office Lee has to be civil and try to peacably detain me, not just walk up and kick me in the head then start questioning.

So I would say this cop did a great job for six years then something got out of hand. Heck, the other day at work our delivery team did not bring something to a customer's home and within 90 minutes I had a shop employee lined uo to bring it over. In a way I failed because the customer was still mad. It just happens. Aniken might get the best of Oni-Wan 2 of three fights in the lava, who knows.

As the original narratives suggesting that a "a gentle giant" was gunned down in cold blood/ shot in the back/ shot while having his hands up in surrender become more and more dubious, do you think that Officer Wilson should be sacrificed in order to keep peace and "heal" the pulsating wound that has become race relations in America today?

A loaded question perhaps, So let's ask it like this:

Should society in general and the justice system specifically lower their standards for conviction to be sure to appease those outraged by the shooting of Brown, or should the rule of law prevail given that the chances for an indictment or especially a conviction are rather remote?
officer Wilson isn't the one perpetrating the negative race relations today. let him have his fair day in court. who I have a real problem with is the governor calling for his head without due process. there is no place in this country for leaders like that.

And if cop can't handle a kid who is bigger than he is without shooting him, he shouldn't be a cop.

Maybe I missdd your reply. Now I am a fairly large fella. 6'4" 230ish. Lets say a cop named Bruce Lee pulls me over and I get feisty. 99 out of 100 times that lil' ninja is going to get the best of me. Every once in awhile my big self is going to land a lucky shot and get the upper hand. Officer Lee might feel his life is in danger and have to shoot me even. The odds are even more in my favor if Office Lee has to be civil and try to peacably detain me, not just walk up and kick me in the head then start questioning.

So I would say this cop did a great job for six years then something got out of hand. Heck, the other day at work our delivery team did not bring something to a customer's home and within 90 minutes I had a shop employee lined uo to bring it over. In a way I failed because the customer was still mad. It just happens. Aniken might get the best of Oni-Wan 2 of three fights in the lava, who knows.

Or he was a racist cop on a racist police force who figured he could abuse this young man because he had a badge and a gun.

[
officer Wilson isn't the one perpetrating the negative race relations today. let him have his fair day in court. who I have a real problem with is the governor calling for his head without due process. there is no place in this country for leaders like that.

I'm all for giving him a day in court.

But, sorry, this is pretty clear cut of excessive force and cover up.

Or he was a racist cop on a racist police force who figured he could abuse this young man because he had a badge and a gun.

Quite possibly. And I am sure someday I'll get pulled over in some scary loud hot rod by a gal cop who had an abusive husband and who hates men anyways. But I will turn off the car and be polite because I know I am an imposing fella and I don't want her to feel she has to shoot me.

Quite possibly. And I am sure someday I'll get pulled over in some scary loud hot rod by a gal cop who had an abusive husband and who hates men anyways. But I will turn off the car and be polite because I know I am an imposing fella and I don't want her to feel she has to shoot me.

Maybe it would be nice to have police who don't shoot people as their go-to solution to problems they can't handle.

Officer Wilson? He's innocent until proven guilty, no matter what the race-baiting MSM says to the contrary.

And when are all the Korean victims of black terrorism in Ferguson going to get their day in court? Oh wait! One of the great triumvirate of the American Civil Rights Movement (Martin Luther King Jr., Andrew Young, and Rev. Hosea Williams) had something to say about Korean civil rights.

Yes, Andrew Young, our former ambassador to the United Nations, was caught on camera railing against Koreans at an inner city Atlanta gathering last year. His racist venom soon got him fired from Walmart's board of advisers. But hey, if someone like him can incite racist hatred against Koreans, then it should be perfectly OK for Ferguson folk to rob them, assault them, loot them, and burn their businesses down, right?

Last edited:

Maybe it would be nice to have police who don't shoot people as their go-to solution to problems they can't handle.
Why do you think they pack iron? Do you imagine it's for things they can handle?

Forum List

Back