Is Officer Wilson Expendable?

Maybe it would be nice to have police who don't shoot people as their go-to solution to problems they can't handle.

What would you do? You just got some seperation from me after I got the best of you. Your job, duty, is to question me and keep the streets safe for your mother. A taser works often usually. Here I come.

Oops, took too long. I got ya ;)

[
officer Wilson isn't the one perpetrating the negative race relations today. let him have his fair day in court. who I have a real problem with is the governor calling for his head without due process. there is no place in this country for leaders like that.

I'm all for giving him a day in court.

But, sorry, this is pretty clear cut of excessive force and cover up.
if you listen to the false claims by eye witnesses and the liberal media spin to sway public opinion, sure it is. facts say, the gentle giant was no gentle giant, the officer took the steps necessary to stop an arrogant out of control scum bag.

As the original narratives suggesting that a "a gentle giant" was gunned down in cold blood/ shot in the back/ shot while having his hands up in surrender become more and more dubious, do you think that Officer Wilson should be sacrificed in order to keep peace and "heal" the pulsating wound that has become race relations in America today?

A loaded question perhaps, So let's ask it like this:

Should society in general and the justice system specifically lower their standards for conviction to be sure to appease those outraged by the shooting of Brown, or should the rule of law prevail given that the chances for an indictment or especially a conviction are rather remote?

I don't believe in sacrificial lambs. If Officer Wilson goes to trial, and is found not guilty, then so be it. I hope he goes to trial.

[

Nice little package. Maybe I should find a bow to put on the top. Officer Wilson had every right to use deadly force.

I'm sure that will be a comfort to him when he's in prison for the rest of his life for violating Brown's civil rights.
I think Brown's fist repeatedly violated Wilson's face.

Got a photo?

I've also read that Wilson almost "lost consciousness." But I've watched video where he's pacing pretty briskly right after the shooting.

We are finding so much out about Brown, but can't seem to get the most basic information on the shooter.

Last time I got popped it only took me about 3 minutes to reasonably recover. Thank goodness I didn't have a gun to pull then. I might have and might have been right but who knows and obviously it wasnt necessary.

Or he was a racist cop on a racist police force who figured he could abuse this young man because he had a badge and a gun.

Quite possibly. And I am sure someday I'll get pulled over in some scary loud hot rod by a gal cop who had an abusive husband and who hates men anyways. But I will turn off the car and be polite because I know I am an imposing fella and I don't want her to feel she has to shoot me.

Maybe it would be nice to have police who don't shoot people as their go-to solution to problems they can't handle.
Why do you think they pack iron? Do you imagine it's for things they can handle?

Actually, they pack weapons because we have an insane bunch of assholes called the NRA that fights for the right of Crazy People and Crooks to have unlimited amounts of weapons

Still doesn't justify shooting jaywalkers in the middle of the street.

Or he was a racist cop on a racist police force who figured he could abuse this young man because he had a badge and a gun.

Quite possibly. And I am sure someday I'll get pulled over in some scary loud hot rod by a gal cop who had an abusive husband and who hates men anyways. But I will turn off the car and be polite because I know I am an imposing fella and I don't want her to feel she has to shoot me.

Why do you think they pack iron? Do you imagine it's for things they can handle?

Actually, they pack weapons because we have an insane bunch of assholes called the NRA that fights for the right of Crazy People and Crooks to have unlimited amounts of weapons

Weird, all cops in the Czech Republic have guns and we even have gun control, but no NRA.

Go figure.

What would you do? You just got some seperation from me after I got the best of you. Your job, duty, is to question me and keep the streets safe for your mother. A taser works often usually. Here I come.

Oops, took too long. I got ya ;)

Oh, I don't know. He oculd have waited for backup. Could have used the taser, or his billy club.

All this works on Occifer Shoot-em-Up telling us the truth, that he really didn't shoot this kid AFTER HE PUT HIS HANDS UP.

Because, honestly, I wouldn't believe anything these lying fucks say at this point.

We all know that Wilson can never go back where he came from unless he wants to die...

There should be less Idiots wasting Oxygen on this Planet like you...

You have a REALLY Low Expectation of Black People and it shows.

:)

peace...

He has already received death threats. Now, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but I am inclined to believe that most of these threats did not come from Whites. I could be wrong.

actually that was the founding fathers of this country who gave citizens the right to bear arms uninfringed. all the NRA does is protect those original rights from a bunch of insane assholes who try to take away rights of American citizens.

[]Weird, all cops in the Czech Republic have guns and we even have gun control, but no NRA.

Go figure.

How many officer related shootings did you have last year?

How many people got shot for jaywalking?
Not many. We have a few thugs here too, but they don't attack cops. They are certainly a smarter variety of thug.

Or they don't get stupid because they don't have easy access to guns?

Guns in the Czech Republic Firearms gun law and gun control

The regulation of guns in the Czech Republic is categorised as restrictive29

In the Czech Republic, the right to private gun ownership is not guaranteed by law34

In the Czech Republic, civilians are not allowed to possess automatic firearms, firearms disguised as other objects, and armour-piercing, incendiary and expanding ammunition35

[]actually that was the founding fathers of this country who gave citizens the right to bear arms uninfringed. all the NRA does is protect those original rights from a bunch of insane assholes who try to take away rights of American citizens.

The Founding Fathers also thought that bleeding a man was a good way to treat Strep Throat.

(It's how they killed Geo. Washington.)

Does it make sense to let every citizen own a gun in 2014?

Not really.

[

Nice little package. Maybe I should find a bow to put on the top. Officer Wilson had every right to use deadly force.

I'm sure that will be a comfort to him when he's in prison for the rest of his life for violating Brown's civil rights.
I think Brown's fist repeatedly violated Wilson's face.

Got a photo?

I've also read that Wilson almost "lost consciousness." But I've watched video where he's pacing pretty briskly right after the shooting.

We are finding so much out about Brown, but can't seem to get the most basic information on the shooter.
Anyone who watches professional fighting knows you will bounce right back from being knock out in very short order. It usually only takes a few seconds.

[]actually that was the founding fathers of this country who gave citizens the right to bear arms uninfringed. all the NRA does is protect those original rights from a bunch of insane assholes who try to take away rights of American citizens.

The Founding Fathers also thought that bleeding a man was a good way to treat Strep Throat.

Does it make sense to let every citizen own a gun in 2014?

Not really.
it makes more sense today because we are dealing with a more vicious enemy. even a few decades ago, it was taboo to kill a cop. todays criminals could care less. in fact, their perspective is its better to kill one. and if you can't get them, go after their families. we need guns today more than ever. when you eliminate crime, personal attacks, murders, rapes and tame the animals you love to support with welfare, then talk to me about whether guns are needed. fact is liberal policies have made guns more necessary than ever. never mind they are our rights.

btw, if your analogy held any water about the founding fathers using bleeding to cure strep throat, which it doesn't. then ever right is suspect. hell even racial profiling and killing gays is ok because there rights are nos suspect.

They were right. Next time you get strep, you should totally load up on leeches.

[
it makes more sense today because we are dealing with a more vicious enemy. even a few decades ago, it was taboo to kill a cop. todays criminals could care less. in fact, their perspective is its better to kill one. and if you can't get them, go after their families. we need guns today more than ever. when you eliminate crime, personal attacks, murders, rapes and tame the animals you love to support with welfare, then talk to me about whether guns are needed. fact is liberal policies have made guns more necessary than ever. never mind they are our rights.

btw, if your analogy held any water about the founding fathers using bleeding to cure strep throat, which it doesn't. then ever right is suspect. hell even racial profiling and killing gays is ok because there rights are nos suspect.

Well, as I've said many times.

There are no "rights". There are privileges society lets you have. and those privileges are based on what society accepted. which is why for centuries, gays were persecuted, until someone actually evaluated the "right" and say, "Hey, when you take out the religious stupidity and the ick factor, you really don't have a leg to stand on with your homophobia."

So again, I ask, does it make sense for the whole society to be armed.

Not really. The main reason why cops are armed as heavily as they are is because they know every drunken guy in a wife-beater t-shirt might be potentially armed. More guns aren't going to fix that problem.

If you need a gun to handle a jaywalker, you should probably be doing something else for a living.
What Joey is saying is that Officer Wilson is expendable because Brown's life is more important.

I'm saying that if you got cops who can shoot people with impunity, we aren't really free anymore.

And add having a dip shit like Obama as POTUS to the list relative to freedoms

-Geaux

Forum List

Back