Is Odell Beckham retarded?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I mean what was all that laying and talking to the NET on the sideline about? So he is GAY and Retarded?

One of the weirdest NFL players of all time

I think 'attention whore' sums it up. If the game doesn't go his way he bashes the kicking net. If he has a good game he play acts with the kicking net. Either way It draws the cameras which is what he wants.

I think 'attention whore' sums it up. If the game doesn't go his way he bashes the kicking net. If he has a good game he play acts with the kicking net. Either way It draws the cameras which is what he wants.

He appears to be on medication

I doubt it, but hairstyle sure is retarded.

Since none of us are mental health experts (except me), he sure did play lights out in England this a.m..
Since none of us are mental health experts (except me), he sure did play lights out in England this a.m..

If you believe that then you retarded

Seeing is believing..............why act like a Mongo?

Beckham had 5 catches for 49 yds and 0 TD catches. Your middle name is mongo

2 were key catches and I guess you didn't watch da' game.

It was on too early, I was on the toilet

Next week you'll still be giving your toilet attention, as you'll be barfing in it when my Eagles remind Dak of his rookie status!

Next week you'll still be giving your toilet attention, as you'll be barfing in it when my Eagles remind Dak of his rookie status!

I will be stalking you next sunday, glad you replied

Also Mongo a loss only means both teams are tied at 5-2 as we prepare for the last half of the season

Also Mongo a loss only means both teams are tied at 5-2 as we prepare for the last half of the season

I'm looking forward to the game and many a future Dak vs. Wentzel wars..........our nasty rivalry lives on.........:Boom2:.............

I'm looking forward to the game and many a future Dak vs. Wentzel wars..........our nasty rivalry lives on.........:Boom2:.............

Wentz hasn't done shit in 4 weeks and thrown 3 TD passes and 3 Int's in the past 3 games

Dak on the other had in the past 3 games, 6 TD passes and 1 Int

Wentz hasn't done shit in 4 weeks and thrown 3 TD passes and 3 Int's in the past 3 games

Speak to the hand.......:blahblah:....... (that is, if you're not too busy, using it......:laugh:)

Speak to the hand.......:blahblah:....... (that is, if you're not too busy, using it......:laugh:)

I will hold your hand if the cowboys beat the eagles next week lol

Forum List

Back