San Diego Chargers at Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
at San Francisco 49ers
New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
Houston Texans at Denver Broncos

8-7 For week six and 55-36 for the year
Bears at Pukers --- Pukers hurting but should rebound against Bears
New Jersey Giants at LA Rams --- Rams at home.
Browns at Bungles --- Lowly Browns lose again.
Skins at Lions --- Instinct is to say Skins, but Lions at home.
Raiders at Jags --- Raiders.
Saints at Chefs --- Not sure that the Chefs have the horsepower to keep up with the Saints but giving them the edge at home.
Bills at Fish --- Was the Miami beat down of the Steelers an aberration? I think so.
Ravens at Jets --- Jets continue to suck.
Vikes at Eagles --- Eagles entering a really tough stretch in their schedule. Vikes D too much for them.
Colts at Titans --- Titans at home.
Chargers at Falcons --- Offensive shootout. Edge to Falcons at home. Think they got jobbed at Seattle.
Bucs at Whiners --- Kind of a tossup, but I don't like the Whiners.
Patriots at Steelers --- Looked to be a great matchup, but big Ben is out.
Seachix at Cards --- Cards at home
Texassans at Broncos --- Broncos at home.

Bears vs Packers - Pack are having problems, but the Bears are worse
NY Giants vs Rams - The Rams are not bad, the Giants in disarray
Cleveland vs Cincinnati - Anyone but Cleveland
Washington vs Detroit - Both teams are looking better than expected, I think the Lions have a slight edge
Oakland vs Jacksonville - I've just about given up on Jax, the Raiders may be a playoff team
New Orleans vs Kansas City - Saints are a bad road team
Buffalo vs Miami - Win over the Steelers was an aberration. Is Buffalo for real?
Baltimore vs NY Jets - Geno Smith again? Does it matter? The Jets look bad.
Minnesota vs Philadelphia - The Vikings are very strong this year.
Indianapolis vs Tennessee - I'll take the Titans at home.
San Diego vs Atlanta - This one might be close, but I think the Falcons bounce back after a tough loss
Tampa Bay vs San Francisco - Homer pick
New England vs Pittsburgh - Panic time in Pitt? Big Ben might be out as long as 6 weeks
Seattle vs Arizona - I'm not quite convinced the Cardinals are back to form
Houston vs Denver - Denver's offense is pretty bad, but the D will do enough

Direct Dictation

Chiefs over Saints
Raiders over Jaguars
Eagles over Vikings

The third one is the most controversial, since the Vikes are red-hot, but I think the Eagles have what it takes and their QB has something to prove --- they just have to keep it together.

Here's something: Kurt Warner (the great former NFL QB and now NFL commentator) predicts that at the end of Week 7, 8+ QBs will have 2000+ passing yards.

That's some nice intrigue for NFL TV. I'm going to say Kurt is right-on with his prediction, so let the race begin...

kurt-w.jpg

Direct Dictation

Chiefs over Saints
Raiders over Jaguars
Eagles over Vikings

The third one is the most controversial, since the Vikes are red-hot, but I think the Eagles have what it takes and their QB has something to prove --- they just have to keep it together.

Here's something: Kurt Warner (the great former NFL QB and now NFL commentator) predicts that at the end of Week 7, 8+ QBs will have 2000+ passing yards.

That's some nice intrigue for NFL TV. I'm going to say Kurt is right-on with his prediction, so let the race begin...

View attachment 94858
3 for 3, you da man. Would have liked to see your take on the rest of the games.

WEEK 7 of the NFL Season

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
New York Giants at Los Angeles Rams
Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
Washington at Detroit Lions
Oakland Raiders
at Jacksonville Jaguars
New Orleans Saints at Kansas City Chiefs
Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
Baltimore Ravens
at New York Jets
Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
at San Francisco 49ers

Saints at Chefs --- Not sure that the Chefs have the horsepower to keep up with the Saints but giving them the edge at home.
Bills at Fish --- Was the Miami beat down of the Steelers an aberration? I think so.
Vikes at Eagles --- Eagles entering a really tough stretch in their schedule. Vikes D too much for them.
Chargers at Falcons --- Offensive shootout. Edge to Falcons at home. Think they got jobbed at Seattle.

Early games are in the books now.
Picked correctly---
Thursday game Pukers over Bears.
Bengals over Browns
Lions over Skins
Raiders over Jags
Chefs over Saints

Wrong picks---
Giants over Rams --- no homefield advantage in London for the Rams.
Fish over Bills --- Guess the Dolphins are heading in the right direction after all.
Jets over Ravens --- Jets win at home
Eagles over Vikes --- Expected much more from Vikes with 2 weeks to prepare. Very sloppy game. Eagles D really stepped up.
Colts over Titans
So 5-5 going into the late games.

Besides being an Eagles fan since conception, I just love how the Eagles 'zig' when the public 'zags'........which is often. I'm glad to see that the Eagles are back to their schizophrenic selves!
4-2 after today after knockin' the snot out of Bradford (19 knockdowns!) and goin' into Dallas next week, bitchez!

Besides being an Eagles fan since conception, I just love how the Eagles 'zig' when the public 'zags'........which is often. I'm glad to see that the Eagles are back to their schizophrenic selves!
4-2 after today after knockin' the snot out of Bradford (19 knockdowns!) and goin' into Dallas next week, bitchez!
Eagles D and special teams played great. Weird quirk of schedule has them playing a bunch of teams coming off bye. Good luck against the Cowpies next week!

WEEK 7 of the NFL Season

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
New York Giants at Los Angeles Rams
Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
Washington at Detroit Lions
Oakland Raiders
at Jacksonville Jaguars
New Orleans Saints at Kansas City Chiefs
Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
Baltimore Ravens
at New York Jets
Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
at San Francisco 49ers

Early games are in the books now.
Picked correctly---
Thursday game Pukers over Bears.
Bengals over Browns
Lions over Skins
Raiders over Jags
Chefs over Saints

Wrong picks---
Giants over Rams --- no homefield advantage in London for the Rams.
Fish over Bills --- Guess the Dolphins are heading in the right direction after all.
Jets over Ravens --- Jets win at home
Eagles over Vikes --- Expected much more from Vikes with 2 weeks to prepare. Very sloppy game. Eagles D really stepped up.
Colts over Titans
So 5-5 going into the late games.
Late games in now.
Bucs beat Whiners
Pats beat Steelers

Falcons laid an egg against Chargers
Cards and Seachix tied through OT

Not sure how you score a tie in prognostications. I'll call it 7-7 going into Monday night.

Did you see that crazy seahawks game last night?

The interesting part at least to me was Seattle's defense after spending the majority of the time on the field was still playing top notch defense right up until the end....Arizona defense seem to run out of gas and Seattle was able to move on offense in the later stages of the game.

Penalties was Seattle's bug-a-boo. An interesting stat was Wilson, when all was said and done, had a better QBR and higher passing percentage than Palmer. But Seattle offensive didn't wake up until late in the fourth quarter and the overtime. It was in the fourth quarter before Seattle was even able to run a play in Arizona's Territory.

Arizona was playing at home and was a 2 point favorite....

The interesting part at least to me was Seattle's defense after spending the majority of the time on the field was still playing top notch defense right up until the end....Arizona defense seem to run out of gas and Seattle was able to move on offense in the later stages of the game.

Penalties was Seattle's bug-a-boo. An interesting stat was Wilson, when all was said and done, had a better QBR and higher passing percentage than Palmer. But Seattle offensive didn't wake up until late in the fourth quarter and the overtime. It was in the fourth quarter before Seattle was even able to run a play in Arizona's Territory.

That game was incredible. Remember that guy ran the corner and knocked the pilon down with his foot but it wasn't a td. But no big deal right, they have it on the 1 yard line they'll win for sure, right? No. They missed the field goal.

The Lions game was crazy yesterday but this game made that game look routine.

Wilson isn't mobile right now.

Sherman got burned late in the game and it almost cost them. I love watching him play. He good.

Poor AZ. LOL

That game was incredible. Remember that guy ran the corner and knocked the pilon down with his foot but it wasn't a td. But no big deal right, they have it on the 1 yard line they'll win for sure, right? No. They missed the field goal.

Sherman got burned late in the game and it almost cost them. I love watching him play. He good.

Poor AZ. LOL

I think the biggest surprise game to me was San Diego beating Atlanta in Atlanta. That is two games in a row that the Falcons have blown late leads. The Falcon defense is their Achilles heel.

With that lost both Tampa and New Orleans are back in the hunt.

Poor AZ. LOL

I think the biggest surprise game to me was San Diego beating Atlanta in Atlanta. That is two games in a row that the Falcons have blown late leads. The Falcon defense is their Achilles heel.

With that lost both Tampa and New Orleans are back in the hunt.
Besides the Lions here are the only other teams I'm interested in right now.

Cowboys. Only 1 loss?
Seahaws. Just love watching them.
Vikings are looking good. What's Peterson up to?
Packers. Always good.
Patriots

Looks like the Patriots year to win.

Forum List

Back