Is Obama's Success Good For Republicans?

That is, if America improves and prospers under Obama's Administration...is that a good thing for Republicans, whether they have little or all the control in Congress/Senate or not.

What happens to the Republicans if Obama really brings this country out of the crapper that Bush led it to?

Monkeys will fly out of their assholes.

That is, if America improves and prospers under Obama's Administration...is that a good thing for Republicans, whether they have little or all the control in Congress/Senate or not.

What happens to the Republicans if Obama really brings this country out of the crapper that Bush led it to?

Monkeys will fly out of their assholes.
http://music.napster.com/player/getPlayer.htm

Flying Monkey Orchestra on Napster
Track 19.
Play + Queue

We Believe On: Mango Theory By: Flying Monkey Orchestra

Last edited:
Obama has successfully moved more people into poverty than even FDR and that's saying something

if obama managed to transform himself and was reborn into a leader that both understands what needs done - and then does it....i would not only applaud him here and everywhere - but i would post a video in this thread showing me voting for him in 2012.

But in the real world...he will continue to do what he does...screw things up worse than bush did.

wait a minute. I know i am slow, but, is obama screwing his thing up a bush? Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. . .
:eek:

:eusa_pray:

:firedevil: O'busha 2012

i've read and re-read what you psted and i just can't make sense of it.

haha!

lol at obama doing anything right

Forum List

Back