Is Obama's Success Good For Republicans?

It doesn't matter what Obama does. Haven't you read the right wing posts on this MB? He is stupid. He is responsible for all the bad things that have ever happened to our country. He has failed at everything. There is no chance he could do anything good or worthwhile...even by accident.

Yep, you're right...

But let's suppose....just for fun.

What if Obama brings the country out of the quagmire that Bush 'n' Co. left it in?

Would that be good for the Republicans?
I'd be tickled pink, and would give the man the credit.

But you need to realize that we'll have to see actual results, not just Obamabots claiming The One saved us.

We didn't need to be saved, until after November 2nd 2008.

That is, if America improves and prospers under Obama's Administration...is that a good thing for Republicans, whether they have little or all the control in Congress/Senate or not.

What happens to the Republicans if Obama really brings this country out of the crapper that Bush led it to?

As usual, the Black Racist Swine, Rattle MarcAtl is dealing (1) with a non-REALISTIC fantasy (by definition). How the fuck is this MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD going to correct his $143 TRILLION FIASCO ? Or, his now proven BIZARRE LIE that under his Administration we won't have an over 8% rate of unemployment, etc....... and 2) OUTRIGHT LIES of the "Bush-did-it" category: Obummer inherited an Economy in the crapper because of financially outlandish DEM entitlement policies exacerbated by Dem Policies such as Fannie Mac & Mae both scams with DEM corrupt appointments and corrupt payback deals to the DEM Party, as illustrated by the corruption of Chris Dodd (Dem) Financial Chairman of Senate Finances, as well as the phony misinformation by Bwarney Fwank, the Chairman of House Finances. ALL these scams REPEATEDLY protested by the Bush representatives caught on Youtube videos !!!

Interesting that both of these Corrupt CEOs (Fannie Mae & Mac) IMMEDIATELY got highest level appointments in the Obummer Administration after being kicked out of their positions with 2 million bonuses.....but evaporating into the obscurity Financial Heaven reserved for the Top Level Dem Crooks when the Media's spot light was focused on these Dem Piece of Shits.

Isn't it IRONIC that the Black Racist LIEberrhoidal FOOL, Rattle MarcAtl, would AGAIN stick both his feet in his puking orifice ????

Last edited:
That is, if America improves and prospers under Obama's Administration...is that a good thing for Republicans, whether they have little or all the control in Congress/Senate or not.

What happens to the Republicans if Obama really brings this country out of the crapper that Bush led it to?

Was Jimmy Carters success good for republicans??

Oh, you don't have "republicans" to worry about - you got us libertarians, who will destroy your government structured world.

I hope you're living on the streets when we get done with it...

He is very stupid

I'm not sure which of the two are the bigger idiots:

The Black Racist LIEberrhoid Swine Rattle MarcATL....or this new, so-called Libertarian, who can't even spell his monicker correctly.

Last edited:

I wouldn't count on it, but obviously if O can get the employment picture looking better, and avoid crushing inflation at the same time?

He's got a job for the next four years.

It doesn't matter what Obama does. Haven't you read the right wing posts on this MB? He is stupid. He is responsible for all the bad things that have ever happened to our country. He has failed at everything. There is no chance he could do anything good or worthwhile...even by accident.

Yep, you're right...

What if Obama brings the country out of the quagmire that Bush 'n' Co. left it in?

I think it's interesting that you are anxious to blame Bush for a bad job due to the resulting conditions, but are also anxious to give the Big 0 a pass in spite of the resulting conditions.

Can myopia be treated?

The whole point is, if the resulting conditions after the more than 4 Trillion dollars of added debt, yet another incursion into the internal affairs of a sovereign country, 15 million more unemployed and anemic GDP growth, the conditions are far worse than under Bush even at the end when the wheels came off.

Your man either understands the problem and prefers to have the slowest growth among industrialized nations or is without a clue and cannot achieve his goals.

And the answer to your question is the same one that Kennedy put forth. All boats rise on the tide. If the policies of the Big 0 would make the tide come in, then we could see what the Republicans would do if his policies succeeded. His policies so far have produced only an outgoing tide. Right now his economic successes, can only be imagined.

So, Republican Party hacks will probably suffer from the same myopia that afflicts you. No matter what the result, they would still hate the Brand Name. It would be good for the Republicans, but not for their party's aspirations.

Yep, you're right...

But you need to realize that we'll have to see actual results, not just Obamabots claiming The One saved us.
Funny...so why aren't you more encouraging?

If I was getting the crap beat out of me by a gang and a pair of cops were sitting in their cruiser watching and letting it happen, would I be remiss to not encourage the cops to do their job?

Right now, the country's population is getting the crap beat out of them and the administration sits on trade deals, stops drilling, invades still another country, terroizes business owners, imposes ill concieved plans and waives the resposibilities for friends, gives away trillions to cronies and dithers along without a hint of success in any program to help.

It is not us who need to encourage them. It is they who need to START encouraging us.

Obama, or any Democrat, will never really succeed. The Republican party is a party of greed and far right ideology. They don't care what happens to America. They live to screw the Middle Class. Every single one of their policies is aimed at sucking another penny out of the Middle Class and turning it over to corporations. It's why they have no plan beyond "cut taxes" and "cut benefits for the Middle Class". None. Nothing to help average Americans. And when they do slash education or research, they take that "savings" and give it away to billionaires in the form of another tax cut. We are at the bottom of the barrel now. How much longer are Americans going to take it? The Republican base has an infinite capacity for abuse from their leaders.

Please cite the sucessful programs of the Democrats over the last three years and connect them to how the unemployment rate, the GDP and the rate of personal income has improved.

Yep, you're right...

We didn't need to be saved, until after November 2nd 2008.

It was actually more like August of 2008, but you're right.

We elected a guy who the Media thought should be made into a statue and it turns out he actually was a statue already.

Somethimes his movements are so lifelike, it's hard to keep in mind that he's not a real peron.

If Obama managed to transform himself and was reborn into a leader that both understands what needs done - and then does it....I would not only applaud him here and everywhere - but I would post a video in this thread showing me voting for him in 2012.

But in the real world...he will continue to do what he does...screw things up worse than Bush did.

If Obama managed to transform himself and was reborn into a leader that both understands what needs done - and then does it....I would not only applaud him here and everywhere - but I would post a video in this thread showing me voting for him in 2012.

But in the real world...he will continue to do what he does...screw things up worse than Bush did.

Wait a minute. I know I am slow, but, is Obama screwing his thing up a Bush? Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. . .

:eek:

:eusa_pray:

:FIREdevil: O'Busha 2012

Wait a minute. I know I am slow, but, is Obama screwing his thing up a Bush? Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. . .
:eek:

:eusa_pray:

:FIREdevil: O'Busha 2012

I've read and re-read what you psted and I just can't make sense of it.

I am only speaking of Republican leadership, not those they lie to and lead around by the nose, but anything that is good for the country and the economy is bad for Republicans. This is why they have been dedicated to doing anything to ensure this President's failure. They aren't interested in job creation or the economy...which is why they are focusing on the debt and deficits that they ran up in the first place.

15 straight months of job creation (after losing 700,000 jobs a month at the start of his term) and a Dow that doubled since he took office, but the President can't even get a nod from the GnOP for that.

I am only speaking of Republican leadership, not those they lie to and lead around by the nose, but anything that is good for the country and the economy is bad for Republicans. This is why they have been dedicated to doing anything to ensure this President's failure. They aren't interested in job creation or the economy...which is why they are focusing on the debt and deficits that they ran up in the first place.

15 straight months of job creation (after losing 700,000 jobs a month at the start of his term) and a Dow that doubled since he took office, but the President can't even get a nod from the GnOP for that.

Job creation is not the whole story. If you add 1 job net every month, you are adding jobs, but you are about 175,000 jobs short of eroding the unemployment figure. There are constantly people being added to the pool of jobs and with the exceptionally, historically, slow jobs growth, the economy is not keeping pace with the increase in the population.

The years of Clinton and Bush achieved the right growth and were in the ranges established by good economies over the previous 60 years.

The debts and deficits were run up by both parties. How can you even try to pin that on one party or the other? Under the control of the Democrat party however, with control of all of Congress and the White House, in the first two years of the Obama Administration, 28% of the total National Debt was "run up". You just gotta be impressed by that.

28% of the total national debt has been "run up" in only 0.9% of the life of the Republic. If you are going to engage in party hack attacks, you would be well advised to attack elsewhere.

Well Of course it would not be good, Politically for Republicans chances of Reclaiming the WH if we had significant Improvements in the Economy. However don't get your hopes up. Obama's Policies are counter productive to those Goals.

Yep, you're right...

Politically no, Personally and Economically Yes.

Is your tiny Brainwashed Liberal Mind Able to understand that concept?

28% of the total national debt has been "run up" in only 0.9% of the life of the Republic. If you are going to engage in party hack attacks, you would be well advised to attack elsewhere.

I am Afraid you are dealing with Raging Left wing Obama Bot Koolaide Drinkers. They will never acknowledge that fact, or admit it is Obama's Fault at all.

They will sit here with a straight face and tell you Obama had no choice but to run up 28% of the National Debt Built up since our founding, In only 2 years, Because of Bush.

Last edited:
What a stupid question..

The hell if his "visions" as he like to call them are good for Republicans.

It should be, have they been good for our COUNTRY and us. And that would be a big HELL NO. They have been damn good for his corrupted cronies and Unions though.

Bush was in charge but it was the folks that allocate and spend the $$$ that sent us to the crapper.
And that would be ALL of the politicians.
Unfortunately for me and most small business folks this economy is going no where in the next 2 years. Obama will lose. He can't run on his record and voters are tired of attack campaigns.

Forum List

Back