Is Obama Still the Best Gun Salesman in History?

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
Is Obama Still the Best Gun Salesman in History? | Wall St. Cheat Sheet

In another sign the current administration is the best thing to happen to gun sales since the Second Amendment, the nation’s second largest publicly-traded gun manufacturer announced quarterly results that exceeded targets this past week.

Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ:SWHC) reported a record-breaking quarter. On Tuesday, the company announced that it earned $25.2 million (38 cents per share) in its fourth fiscal quarter, more than double last year’s $12.5 million quarterly profit. Net sales for the three months ended April 30 came in at $178.7 million, a new record and up 37.6 percent from a year earlier.

The company’s net income from continuing operations totaled 44 cents per share, beating estimates by one penny. With the help of increased sales volume, gross profit for the fourth quarter improved to $68.5 million, compared to $46.9 million in the same quarter last year. Although Smith & Wesson increased production capacity, it was unable to keep up for demand across most of its firearm product lines.

James Debney, president and chief executive officer, explained in a press release, “We are pleased with our results, which include record fourth quarter and annual net sales and profits and a substantial expansion of our gross margins. Our successful performance was driven by solid marketing, innovative new products, disciplined manufacturing execution, and strict financial management. Significant increases in our manufacturing capacity, combined with continued robust consumer demand for firearms, resulted in higher sales of our most popular M&P® products.”

Nope.

From Day One, it has been the gun cartels and the right wing talking heads who have led the brain dead nutters around by their collective noses. They tell you fools what to believe and you just sit there with your heads nodding up and down and then you run right out and buy guns and bibles.

Quit bitching. You're getting exactly what you deserve.

If you're pissed, go buy another gun. You'll feel better.

Idiots.

Nope.

From Day One, it has been the gun cartels and the right wing talking heads who have led the brain dead nutters around by their collective noses. They tell you fools what to believe and you just sit there with your heads nodding up and down and then you run right out and buy guns and bibles.

Idiots.

20,000,000 new requests for a gun permit last year. you anti gun nutters are quickly becoming a very small minority.

Nope.

Idiots.

20,000,000 new requests for a gun permit last year. you anti gun nutters are quickly becoming a very small minority.

Not sure why you want to hijack the topic of the thread but, good for you for finally telling the truth ...

I own guns and I believe in the Second Amendment BUT, as you say, I am against "gun nutters".

I don't know about best gun salesman ..... but ...by George..... he is the best used Car Salesman I've ever come across. :thup:

Last edited:
Nope.

Idiots.
Yup and one day you will be kissing my feet when the govt tries to steal more of our rights from us and people like me will stand up and say ENOUGH and have the balls the stand up willing to fight while you hide cowarding in the shadows.

Nope.

Idiots.

Another stoned, crazy, liberal hippie ALERT^^^

Rightwing paranoia is indeed the greatest gun salesman in history.

Booga booga boo!

liberals are buying guns like mad too. go figure. my guess is with current liberal gun policies, they won't be liberal for much longer

Nope.

Idiots.
Yup and one day you will be kissing my feet when the govt tries to steal more of our rights from us and people like me will stand up and say ENOUGH and have the balls the stand up willing to fight while you hide cowarding in the shadows.

Its the right that is working their fat butts off taking our rights away from us but, you're right that I'll be front row center to watch you silly twits fighting off the tyranny of the biggest military on this planet. :popcorn:

Another stoned, crazy, liberal hippie ALERT^^^

Take responsibility for your own actions.

A lot of liberals are put off that Obama expanded gun laws more than any president in decades. Reich Wingers would know that but the propaganda has fried their brains into duck shit.

Forum List

Back