Is Obama really the Anti-Christ??

CandySlice

This is a Dark ride
Apr 7, 2009
Houston Texas
Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream and felt the actual presence of evil? I feel like that 24/7 now.
Im not religious at all but I do trust my feelings. On Nov 5 I felt hopeful as if we were coming to an end of a really bad time for America. On the night of Nov 6 I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend. And I can't shake it.

'The prophecy states that the third anti-christ will be a Muslim, black-bearded man with a blue turban (blue is the Democratic color, coincidence?). The first two anti-christs were believed to be Napoleon and then Hitler. The third will possess an evil no man thought possible. The third will rise to power out of no where in a time of despair when the people are looking for him and sway his followers with persuasive language. Once in power the anti-christ will destroy EVERYTHING. His reign will last for 48 months (as long as a presidential term) and he will be the bringer of the apocalypse. Obama will become president in 08 and end his term in 2012, the same year Nostradamus predicts the end of the world. Could this really be one huge coincidence? I think not. I am not bashing Obama. The whole situation was brought to my attention and i believe this seems to be a very interesting topic of discussion. Has anyone else heard this? Thoughts?'

Here's my thinking on the 48 months. If the Mayan prophecy is acurate Obama has had his 48 months already and Dec 21, 2012 is the beginning of the end. It's like the evil has already been done. Now all we have to do is wait.

Why can't I shake this feeling of doom and evil??

Last edited:
I think Hell is the absence of Hope. And thats what it feels like. Hopeless. Hope and Change?? What a rotten joke on all of us.

Last edited:
He is not the antichrist. But he will open the door for him. I do know one thing he is a evil piece of shit.

I always thought he was a monster, half jokingly. Not any more. It's not funny anymore.

Last edited:
Then yet again he was conceived from a whore and his pappy was a atheist.

An anti-Christ, maybe. He does place himself in Jesus's shoes as a Messiah like person.

The anti-Christ - nope.

This doesn't quite fit with the Antichrist described in Daniel, Isaiah, and Revelation. I'm agnostic now, but I had that crap drilled into me for 18 years.

Last edited:
Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream and felt the actual presence of evil? I feel like that 24/7 now.
Im not religious at all but I do trust my feelings. On Nov 5 I felt hopeful as if we were coming to an end of a really bad time for America. On the night of Nov 6 I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend. And I can't shake it.

'The prophecy states that the third anti-christ will be a Muslim, black-bearded man with a blue turban (blue is the Democratic color, coincidence?).

You want to know if it is a coincidence that someone took a blue turban and tried a really lame attempt at saying it symbolizes the blue color attached to Democratic Party? Really? Boy, talk about a stretch!!

Did you know this same blue turbaned bastard of Nostradmus was talked about in a movie called The Man Who Saw Tomorrow? It was a "documentary" made in the early 80s, hosted by Orson Welles, and predicted the world would end in 1987. And the guy in the blue turban wasn't Obama.

This shit just keeps getting recycled because there are always rubes who will drink the piss.

The first two anti-christs were believed to be Napoleon and then Hitler. The third will possess an evil no man thought possible. The third will rise to power out of no where in a time of despair when the people are looking for him and sway his followers with persuasive language. Once in power the anti-christ will destroy EVERYTHING. His reign will last for 48 months (as long as a presidential term) and he will be the bringer of the apocalypse. Obama will become president in 08 and end his term in 2012, the same year Nostradamus predicts the end of the world. Could this really be one huge coincidence? I think not. I am not bashing Obama. The whole situation was brought to my attention and i believe this seems to be a very interesting topic of discussion. Has anyone else heard this? Thoughts?'

My thoughts are that old hoaxes never die.

Here's my thinking on the 48 months. If the Mayan prophecy is acurate Obama has had his 48 months already and Dec 21, 2012 is the beginning of the end. It's like the evil has already been done. Now all we have to do is wait.

You can't shake this feeling of doom and evil because your life sucks and you want to blame external causes rather than do the internal work.

Just my two cents, garnered from dealing with a lot of end-of-the-world cheerleaders. At the core of every one of them has been an I-can't-wait attitude when it comes to the apocalypse. Kind of sad, really.

Last edited:
On second thought...

Obama-i-m-god.jpg

Anyone that doesn't have a feeling of impending doom of some kind is not paying attention. The economic doom coming on 1/1/13 is all over the news. Companies are laying off and closing starting with the day after election day. Surely we can't look at the major mess on the east coast without realizing that it was exacerbated by an absent government. If you are sane, you feel a sense of overhanging disaster. For some, that disaster has already come.

'The prophecy states that the third anti-christ will be a Muslim, black-bearded man with a blue turban (blue is the Democratic color, coincidence?).

You want to know if it is a coincidence that someone took a blue turban and tried a really lame attempt at saying it symbolizes the blue color attached to Democratic Party? Really? Boy, talk about a stretch!!

Did you know this same blue turbaned bastard of Nostradmus was talked about in a movie called The Man Who Saw Tomorrow? It was a "documentary" made in the early 80s, hosted by Orson Welles, and predicted the world would end in 1987. And the guy in the blue turban wasn't Obama.

This shit just keeps getting recycled because there are always rubes who will drink the piss.

The first two anti-christs were believed to be Napoleon and then Hitler. The third will possess an evil no man thought possible. The third will rise to power out of no where in a time of despair when the people are looking for him and sway his followers with persuasive language. Once in power the anti-christ will destroy EVERYTHING. His reign will last for 48 months (as long as a presidential term) and he will be the bringer of the apocalypse. Obama will become president in 08 and end his term in 2012, the same year Nostradamus predicts the end of the world. Could this really be one huge coincidence? I think not. I am not bashing Obama. The whole situation was brought to my attention and i believe this seems to be a very interesting topic of discussion. Has anyone else heard this? Thoughts?'

My thoughts are that old hoaxes never die.

You can't shake this feeling of doom and evil because your life sucks and you want to blame external causes rather than do the internal work.

Just my two cents, garnered from dealing with a lot of end-of-the-world cheerleaders. At the core of every one of them has been an I-can't-wait attitude when it comes to the apocalypse. Kind of sad, really.

Well, not surprisingly you missed my point entirely,
Sorry. im not religious but I know what evil feels like.

Then yet again he was conceived from a whore and his pappy was a atheist.

Yeah, it's just liitle things like that. Subtle but oddly persuasive.

A Call to Persevere

17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.[f]
Jude 1 NIV - Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and a - Bible Gateway

You may have some reason to worry. Things happening today were told to us all through the Bible. You should read Revelation...it'll scare the crap out of you! :)

But no, i don't believe Obama is the Antichrist. The Antichrist will be ruler over the whole world...If Obama gets that job, be worried...be VERY worried!

Look at all the crazy and stupid crybabies on parade.

This is the modern Republican party. They're the rule, not the exception. The sane ones are the exception.

Forum List

Back