Is Obama really fit to run this country?

Considering there are very few differences between the two, if one is not fit to lead then neither is the other.

I don't agree. But, assuming you're correct, then we would have to look at the one presidential decision made by each so far... Obama chose Biden as VP, one of the most highly regarded members of the senate. McCain chose Palin who is unacceptable even to conservatives.

I don't agree. But, assuming you're correct, then we would have to look at the one presidential decision made by each so far... Obama chose Biden as VP, one of the most highly regarded members of the senate. McCain chose Palin who is unacceptable even to conservatives.

If Biden becomes VP he'll set a new standard for stupid VPs outdoing Dan Quayle as the butt of dumb jokes. This guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. Maybe he used to be bright and the botox injections and brain operations took their toll, but I have to see the evidence that he used to be bright.

Obama will destroy the economy, he will raise taxes, he will drive the deficit even farther south and he plans to force the price of electricty, gas and all sources of energy higher to " break our dependency" on them.

You are the one that does not know anything about Obama. Get ready for that Depression.

Screw you and the elephant you rode in on. We are almost in a recession now and that isn't from Obama. It's from your little warrior hero Georgie.

This is exactly what I expect the right to do when Obama wins. Blame all the crap he inherited for Bush on him.

Im telling you one of their likes is going to go all Murrah building on this country.

Forum List

Back