Is NYC going to pay Al Sharpton's IRS bill?

4th thread on this.

The important question -

Is NYC going to pay to fix their infrastructure?

I had exactly the same thing almost a year ago in Old San Juan. Four broken bones and I still have pain. Accidents happen BUT its not unreasonable to expect a certain amount of safety.

Having said that, the amount she's asking is too high.

4th thread on this.

The important question -

I had exactly the same thing almost a year ago in Old San Juan. Four broken bones and I still have pain. Accidents happen BUT its not unreasonable to expect a certain amount of safety.

It's just about right amount to pay her Daddy's tax bill with enough left over to hit the Red Lobster a few times....

Gimme gimme gimme gimmeeeeeeeeeee :mad-61:

makes you wanna puke! :puke:

4th thread on this.

The important question -

Hard to pay for infrastructure when peeps are filing BS lawsuits and the city decides it's cheaper to pay the blackmail then lawyer and court costs to defend against them.

The fruit does not fall far from the tree......

If the woman were white and/or not Sharpton's daughter, you would be saying she has every right to sue for damages.

Sick of RW hypocrisy.
Wrong.

3 weeks AFTER claiming PERMANENT problems with her ankle in the lawsuit she took photos from the TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN SHE JUST CLIMBED.

Color has nothing to do with it fucktard

Well she is the daughter of the Mayor's top advisor so I'm sure they will fast track this and cut a check lickity split.

I'm sure Al Sharpton has said more then once that the rich need to pay their "fair share" of taxes....
But of course that doesn't apply to Libs...

The fruit does not fall far from the tree......

If the woman were white and/or not Sharpton's daughter, you would be saying she has every right to sue for damages.

Sick of RW hypocrisy.

You're a nutjob.

Her skin tone has nothing to do with her being an opportunist and crook. She sued the city for a "debilitating injury from tripping on the sidewalk" and just hiked a mountain in Bali and posted photos of it on the internet......She's a crook. Just like her father.

Forum List

Back