Is N.Korea behind the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon?

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
Link to the Source material
Evil Conservative Radio: Did North Korea Attack Gulf Oil Rig?- Boldly Promoting Reaganism During the Reign of Obama

North Korea is behind the abduction of USS Pueblo, the AungSan cemetery exploasion, 87 KAL explosion and cyber D-Dos attack. N.Korea regularly kidnap personnels and sabotage critical infrastructures.
North Korea is held responsible for the sinking of the Korean Naval ship in March and is even accused of attacking the DeepWater Horizon.
WHy is North Korea accused of such atrocity?
That's because N.Korea has a history of uncontrollable violence, thereby branding itself as the rogue nation.
North Korea attacking the DeepWater Horizon may not be true, but it still rings some bell in my head.

Evil Conservative Radio: Did North Korea Attack Gulf Oil Rig?- Boldly Promoting Reaganism During the Reign of Obama

North Korea is behind the abduction of USS Pueblo, the AungSan cemetery exploasion, 87 KAL explosion and cyber D-Dos attack. N.Korea regularly kidnap personnels and sabotage critical infrastructures.
North Korea is held responsible for the sinking of the Korean Naval ship in March and is even accused of attacking the DeepWater Horizon.
That's because N.Korea has a history of uncontrollable violence, thereby branding itself as the rogue nation.
North Korea attacking the DeepWater Horizon may not be true, but it still rings some bell in my head.

Something tells me that this topic will soon be moved to Conspiracy Theories. :cool:~BH

Something tells me that this topic will soon be moved to Conspiracy Theories. :cool:~BH

I think the story is already there.....
:eusa_whistle:

I think the story is already there.....
:eusa_whistle:

smiley_spacecraft.gif
~BH

Killer Kim needs to go, there will never be peace in Korea until he does.

We need to pressure China to get rid of him, only they can.

i like that theory. britain and the us should find sources that support this theory. they just need to ask the right questions, the needed answers will follow. then they can attack laos.

i like that theory. britain and the us should find sources that support this theory. they just need to ask the right questions, the needed answers will follow. then they can attack laos.

Laos is in South East Asia you dumb shit. Man some of you Lefties are as dumb as they come. ~BH
it was sarcasm

My fucking mistake then bro. Misunderstandings happen sometimes, that is if it was a misunderstanding. I'll let him speak for himself. ~BH

Before I die I really hope to witness this retched dog of a prison camp called Kim Jung Il land put down and the country of North Korea; the people of North Korea, lifted up.

Forum List

Back