Why Is obama Hiding His Complete Past?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
This website pretty much covers it ALL...

The Steady Drip: Obama “I have nothing to hide but I’m hiding it.”

But if you need more...

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

It's all that pesky information I bet. You know, that stuff that obama now calls a "distraction." Information about him that he has demonstrated over and over in the past year and half that he does NOT want anyone to KNOW about him. Why?

Obama: ?Information Becomes a Distraction? | NewsReal Blog

I want to see this grifters house of cards come tumbling down, and I want to see him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and then I want to see his filthy, lying ass thrown in prison for the rest of his life.

I believe he probably doesn't exist at all...

He was invented by the media in part of the largest hoax in history

Pretty funny until one considers the list:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

I understand the human characteristic of pretending not to be concerned, after all one's vote supposedly involved carefull consideration and thought...
but in secrecy of one's heart-of-heart, and and judging by the myriad of conjectures that take place daily on this board...doesn't it make you wonder?

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

I understand the human characteristic of pretending not to be concerned, after all one's vote supposedly involved carefull consideration and thought...
but in secrecy of one's heart-of-heart, and and judging by the myriad of conjectures that take place daily on this board...doesn't it make you wonder?

Do we have all of this kind of info on other Presidents? If so, then yes, it does make me wonder. If not, then I guess it's not worth worrying over.

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

I'm not joking..

It is obvious there is no such person as Barack Obama...it is sort of like that movie "Dave"

"Columbo" notes that Obama’s student records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are "not released," for example. But the truth is that it would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for those institutions to give those records to reporters or members of the public without Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission, but other presidential candidates generally don’t either. George W. Bush didn’t give permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades when he was running for president, for example, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. We have no idea whether any embarrassing secrets might yet be lurking in Obama’s old student records. But neither does the author of this "Columbo" interrogation.

FROM FACTCHECK.ORG

"Columbo" notes that Obama’s student records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are "not released," for example. But the truth is that it would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for those institutions to give those records to reporters or members of the public without Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission, but other presidential candidates generally don’t either. George W. Bush didn’t give permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades when he was running for president, for example, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. We have no idea whether any embarrassing secrets might yet be lurking in Obama’s old student records. But neither does the author of this "Columbo" interrogation.

FROM FACTCHECK.ORG

FactCheck.org is a communist organization that hates God and puppies.

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

Do you understand how many of those on your list are not true that they haven't been provided? I thought you were one of the ones who at least *pretended* to be smart, critical thinking and well-read. For fuck's sake, fact check the shit you just posted. Go ahead. I dare you to come back and say it was 100% accurate. Double dog dare! Jizz!

FROM FACTCHECK.ORG

FactCheck.org is a communist organization that hates God and puppies.

So do I!

lmao. The levels of absurdity are exciting!

The levels of apathy and ignorance are astonishing.

But, noting new from the OWEbama pompom squad. Just business as usual. Somebody points out disturbing facts about their messiah, they pop open a new zit full of bull shit and insults... yup... just all to typical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back