Is Mugabe a Muscovite passport holder already , and neighbor to Yanukovych ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Is Mugabe a Muscovite passport holder already , and neighbor to Yanukovych ?

f05a68797d6c5e65a37434438ed01a95.jpg

screenshot16-kopiya.png

'Freedom has finally come to Zimbabwe'

Joyful Zimbabwe celebrates army takeover

Be careful in your desires

image19623434_b2f69b6437056f794afba5f484d840e9.jpg

look at Putin's cunning eyes, they say that Poroshenko is on the hook of Putin, as before it was Yanukovich.

Who do you think will be the next neighbor of Yanukovich Poroshenko or Saakashvili?

look at Putin's cunning eyes, they say that Poroshenko is on the hook of Putin, as before it was Yanukovich.

Who do you think will be the next neighbor of Yanukovich Poroshenko or Saakashvili?
Ukraine is under total control from Washington [Deep State], so it's they who make a decision who is and will be president of Ukraine: Poroshenko, Saakashvili, Timoshenko or some other clown. Any elections in Ukraine since the coup was and will be just a farce, a circus show for the fools inside and outside the country.

Last edited:

Putler , Mugabe, Yanuk (zek). Muscovite, Poroshenko or Saakashvili are not dictators
ahk22OdQY0E.jpg

Ukraine is under total control from Washington [Deep State], so it's they who make a decision who is and will be president of Ukraine: Poroshenko, Saakashvili, Timoshenko or some other clown. Any elections in Ukraine since the coup was and will be just a farce, a circus show for the fools inside and outside the country.
whats about my question: Is Mugabe a Muscovite passport holder already?

I don't know, because Mugabe is uninteresting to me and I don't understand why you are worried about it.

"The Moscow Times: Mystery man who gave Yanukovych a two-kilogram gold 'bread' revealed"

Has Ukraine found this "gold bread"? It's reported that the "gold bread" has been stolen, probably by "revolutionaries" from the Maidan.

Ukraine is under total control from Washington [Deep State], so it's they who make a decision who is and will be president of Ukraine: Poroshenko, Saakashvili, Timoshenko or some other clown.
I'm not sure about this completely. If Poroshenko was totally controlled by the US, Ukraine would break up all relationship with Russia. But now we have, on the one hand, official statements of Ukraine about the invasion of Russia and thousands of Russian soldiers in the Donbass, and the other - Russia is the most important trading partner for Ukraine, hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian citizens go to work in Russia, singers and artists from Russia go on a tour of Ukraine.
Can you imagine something similar in 41-45 in the relationship between the USSR or the US with Germany?

And I think that Putin (or Russia) has influence on Poroshenko and Ukraine in general. Because, in my opinion, Ukraine could already win in the war with the East of Ukraine, Ukraine has a greater military potential, has more population and even with Russian military supporting, the Donbass has a small chance against Ukraine.

I don't know, because Mugabe is uninteresting to me and I don't understand why you are worried about it.

"The Moscow Times: Mystery man who gave Yanukovych a two-kilogram gold 'bread' revealed"

Has Ukraine found this "gold bread"? It's reported that the "gold bread" has been stolen, probably by "revolutionaries" from the Maidan.

"gold bread" so what? i dont care . whats about Mugabe? will Putin help to him like he has helped to Assad?

"gold bread" so what? i dont care .

if you dont care, why did you mention the "golden bread"?

whats about Mugabe? will Putin help to him like he has helped to Assad?
I don't know, Putin only helps people who will be useful in foreign policy. If Mugabe can offer something to Putin, then maybe.
Mugabe has "recolonized" your Crimea occupation. take him , send army to Zimbabwe

SNocajg6AWztA6sumGABHinFpyTZ9qKQ.jpg

images

Mugabe has "recolonized" your Crimea occupation. take him , send army to Zimbabwe

Why immediately the army, perhaps the next dictator Zimbabwe also recognizes the Crimea as part of Russia, in this issue time is working for Russia.

so all what you can give to your loyal and best ally , refuge in Rostov
The best ally! You're crazy? Russia's only two allies: The army and the navy. And do you know who exactly is trying to displace Mugabi? It's reported that this is former vise-president. So I think that Putin will find the keys to the next dictator Zimbabwe.

next to zek (Yanuk)?
Yanuk - your legal president, Ukraine hasnt yet impeached him, be carful he would can return, because Putin is very insidious, and he could already start the procedure of replacing Poraschenko with Yanukovych

Forum List

Back