Is McCain in the Early Stages of Dementia?

Who would you rather have as president?

The head of the Harvard Law Review or an old man who can't remember how many houses he owns?

I had no idea Robert Allen was running Chris, in this case I think I will take the old man.

i think this mocking of mccain is uncalled for. I may not agree with the man but I do have respect for a man who served and was a pow. I think its full game for things we know...his comment on the economy but to say he is demented goes too far....my two cents. have some damned respect for a man who was a pow for 5 years or more.

McCain isn't the only POW this country has ever had? and how about some damn respect for the OTHER POWs? how about the Bush administration blocking the POWs from the first Gulf War from suing Iraq for their torture?

I'm all for giving the man his due for serving his country and whatever but c'mon...him being a POW doesn't make his the second coming of Christ!

and with his advanced age, I think the question is legitimate...

McCain isn't the only POW this country has ever had? and how about some damn respect for the OTHER POWs? how about the Bush administration blocking the POWs from the first Gulf War from suing Iraq for their torture?

I'm all for giving the man his due for serving his country and whatever but c'mon...him being a POW doesn't make his the second coming of Christ!

Exactly, I almost feel like he has exploited the fact that he was a POW.

Damn right it's a legitimate question.

Especially with Caribou Barbie as his running mate.

I answered his legitimate question based on the evidence he presented.

Forum List

Back