Is making a snowman in your yard racist??

After it snows, many people will make a snowman in their yard.

My question is, "are snowmen racist"?

After all they are white and obviously a sign of white privilege.

So should making a snowman be banned??

Attachments

• $black-snowman-web.jpg
    $black-snowman-web.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 106
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man View Post

What a stupid "race-baiting" mf'er. Only a Stormtrooper from Stormfront,org would think or post that.

Well this certainly is another perfect example of the Barry Admin. asleep at the switch again, twice actually. We're all the way into his second term but still no Snowman Czar appointed and no calls for banning assault snowmen.

And for the record there is nothing racist about building a snowman. I see albino snowmen in the yards of black people all the time.

Baby this nation is worse than anyone previously thought. There are some sicko mf'ers out there, thinking, saying, and doing some fucked up shit. This forum is a reflection of that.

When I was growing up many white people used to have a black lawn jockey statue in their yard.

By the 1980's they were considered racist and most people removed them.

So that beg's the question;

If a black person makes a snowman in their yard, "Is it racist"?

yaknow

for a poet, you have a limited range and literally no imagination.

You should travel, if you think blacks get screwed here, try europe, they fucking hate anyone that is not born in their country

Based on what? Your assessment? I have not shared any of my poetry, so your statement is a hollow and empty one. And if what you say is true.....that should hold for any white Americans who visit Europe, in their tropical shirts, arrogant and obnoxious behavior, and showing their asses wherever they go. I, personally know Europeans who have low regard for Americans, "white Americans" in particular.

And if what you say is true.....that should hold for any white Americans who visit Europe, in their tropical shirts, arrogant and obnoxious behavior, and showing their asses wherever they go. I, personally know Europeans who have low regard for Americans, "white Americans" in particular.
I like to take my vacations in the various islands of the caribbean.

All of the servants and waiters are black people.

And they are totally subservient to the white tourists.

It's the natural order of the human species.......... :cool:

And if what you say is true.....that should hold for any white Americans who visit Europe, in their tropical shirts, arrogant and obnoxious behavior, and showing their asses wherever they go. I, personally know Europeans who have low regard for Americans, "white Americans" in particular.
I like to take my vacations in the various islands of the caribbean.

All of the servants and waiters are black people.

And they are totally subservient to the white tourists.

It's the natural order of the human species.......... :cool:

You're being bad again..

:cool:

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man View Post

What a stupid "race-baiting" mf'er. Only a Stormtrooper from Stormfront,org would think or post that.

Are you so drunk that you can't use the quote function?

Well this certainly is another perfect example of the Barry Admin. asleep at the switch again, twice actually. We're all the way into his second term but still no Snowman Czar appointed and no calls for banning assault snowmen.

And for the record there is nothing racist about building a snowman. I see albino snowmen in the yards of black people all the time.

If they're holding lanterns they are white lawn jockeys. That IS racist,

or isn't it?

:razz: Peace

Forum List

Back