Is Lebron the greatest?

Or is the NBA lacking talent ..........
It is what it is. Hard to say if the 03 Kobe shaq Lakers were better than the 2014 spurs for example.
I'll tell you what, I'd bet my fortune that the '03 Lakers beat any of the teams Lebron's been on. And that's not necessarily a dig at Lebron, just a tip of the hat to the Lakers that year.

And I'll be Goddamned if ANY TEAM IN NBA HISTORY takes out the '91 - '98 Bulls with Jordan in ANY number of series. Period.
It was such a surprise when the pistons beat the Lakers in 04. Lucky for us Kobe and shaq couldn't get along. Wouldnt that have been 3 in a row for Kobe and shaq? Loved it!

I think people give the bull roleplayers too much credit. From bj Armstrong to Dennis rodman it seems they plugged in lots of different roleplayers and yes they did their jobs but let's not forget just how dominant mj was. Yes it was great to have pippen but everyone else was just along for the ride.

I remember one of the last years the bulls won we got their center and he was pretty good but nothing special. I think someone died out on a boat? I'll have to go look it up but like lebron as long as the roleplayers do their jobs they should be alright.
I agree. But Rodman though... remember he won 2 rings before he teamed up with Jordan.

You should watch Miguel Cabrera. Its like watching babe Ruth.

Realize you are watching the goat when you watch lebron.

But yet still I agree Jordan would beat lebron. Lebron is the goat physically but mj owned every team for 6 years. Just the way mj did it. He would school lebron with his tongue hanging out. And he was more tenacious D.
What do you say to the 30% that say Jordan would beat Lebron now? Jordan at 52, would beat Lebron now?

Lebron James has just done something no one has done since Bill Russell. He's gone to 5 straight NBA Finals. And this year, he's done it with a bunch of bit players and one hobbled superstar.

Michael didn't do this. His first 6 years in the NBA, he was 0-6. It wasn't until he got Pippen, did he take off and win 6 championships. Which makes Lebron's feat, all the more impressive.

So the question is, in light of the above, is Lebron the greatest ever?
I would say he's in the top 5.

Or is the NBA lacking talent ..........
It is what it is. Hard to say if the 03 Kobe shaq Lakers were better than the 2014 spurs for example.
I'll tell you what, I'd bet my fortune that the '03 Lakers beat any of the teams Lebron's been on. And that's not necessarily a dig at Lebron, just a tip of the hat to the Lakers that year.

And I'll be Goddamned if ANY TEAM IN NBA HISTORY takes out the '91 - '98 Bulls with Jordan in ANY number of series. Period.
Bison Dele aka Brian Williams. He was murdered by his brother. At sea. Body never found. Dont know what happened to his brother.

But yet still I agree Jordan would beat lebron. Lebron is the goat physically but mj owned every team for 6 years. Just the way mj did it. He would school lebron with his tongue hanging out. And he was more tenacious D.
What do you say to the 30% that say Jordan would beat Lebron now? Jordan at 52, would beat Lebron now?
Funny. Jordan was out of it in washington over ten years ago. In fact Jordan knew when to walk away from the bulls. They werent going to win 4 in a row. He was smart to go out on top. No one faults him for washington. He was old by then and was still pretty good. Almost made the playoffs.

Funny. Jordan was out of it in washington over ten years ago. In fact Jordan knew when to walk away from the bulls. They werent going to win 4 in a row. He was smart to go out on top. No one faults him for washington. He was old by then and was still pretty good. Almost made the playoffs.
He's a shitty owner.

They're batshit crazy. But if Jordan somehow pulled it off, how surprised would we be?

LeBron is great, Kobe is great, Michael is great.

Any of the above would sacrifice the other two to play alongside of Oscar Robertson.
Mike, Lebron, and the big O could all look each other in the eye and claim they were the best.

Put a gun to my head, and I'd bet that Mike in his prime beats Lebron at least 51 times out of 100. Oscar was before my time; and I've read up on him and seen the video, but I get no emotion from it the way I do with the true GOAT's like Ruth and Gretzky.

Jordan played like he was always pissed off. LeBron seems to go through the motions.

LeBron is great, Kobe is great, Michael is great.

Any of the above would sacrifice the other two to play alongside of Oscar Robertson.
Mike, Lebron, and the big O could all look each other in the eye and claim they were the best.

Put a gun to my head, and I'd bet that Mike in his prime beats Lebron at least 51 times out of 100. Oscar was before my time; and I've read up on him and seen the video, but I get no emotion from it the way I do with the true GOAT's like Ruth and Gretzky.

Jordan played like he was always pissed off. LeBron seems to go through the motions.
True. But if he's just going through the motions, then that's pretty damn scary!

Forum List

Back