Is John Kerry Deliberately Deceitful or Just Plain Stupid?

all of the Democrat/progressive party is filled with nothing but deceitful people.

Look how deceitful Obama has been and not a shred of shame for it

How any upstanding person can belong to it is beyond me

Kerry served his country in the military. I doubt many of the chickenhawks in this thread did.

Anybody of age that served in Vietnam would have served at least three times as long as Kerry did. Kerry only served four months. Everybody else served at least 12 months and some of us served extended tours.

Go read the book "Unfit for Command" referenced by his fellow veterans and you will see how cowardly and dishonest he really was when he served.

He really showed everybody what a dickhead he was when he demeaned his fellow veterans in the Winter Soldier testimony about things he had no personal knowledge of.

He is a piece of shit. Always has been and always will be.

all of the Democrat/progressive party is filled with nothing but deceitful people.

Look how deceitful Obama has been and not a shred of shame for it

How any upstanding person can belong to it is beyond me

Kerry served his country in the military. I doubt many of the chickenhawks in this thread did.

Anybody of age that served in Vietnam would have served at least three times as long as Kerry did. Kerry only served four months. Everybody else served at least 12 months and some of us served extended tours.

Go read the book "Unfit for Command" referenced by his fellow veterans and you will see how cowardly and dishonest he really was when he served.

He really showed everybody what a dickhead he was when he demeaned his fellow veterans in the Winter Soldier testimony about things he had no personal knowledge of.

He is a piece of shit. Always has been and always will be.
He should have been wrapped in carpet, and run over by a tank, "in a manner reminiscent of Genghis Khan."

Eric

And by the way, I'm a vet. Too bad you can't say the same, since shopping at the Salvation Army doesn't count.

Did you serve in Vietnam with Kerry? I doubt you did so go read the book "Unfit for Command" and read the stories of the men that served with him. They say he is a coward and a liar. For instance, his bogus story about Christmas in Cambodia or how his commanders wouldn't give him any medals and he waited until they left and wrote his own citations.

Read about how he thought he was going to be in charge of a shuttle craft on Cam Ranh Bay but cried little a little school girl when assigned up country. Read about his commanding officer threatening to kick his ass if Kerry came within a hundred feet of him.

You picked a real winner to idolize. Who is next, The Bitch of Benghazi?

Are we talking about the John Kerry who inflicted tiny wounds on himself to qualify for Purple Heart?
The John Kerry who was clearly and decidedly denounced by his swift boat mates as a fraud?
The John Kerry who took time to compare America to Genghis Khan?
The John Kerry who honored his country so much that he tossed away the medals his country awarded him?
The John Kerry who is a gigolo?
The John Kerry who thinks that what might happen in 100 years (climate change) worse than the present (ISIS)?
The Democratic presidential candidate who lost to the most reviled and considered dumbest Republican candidate?
The John Kerry, that if he was a piece of meat, would have the label say: "Best before December 11th, 1943"?

Leave the affairs of your country in the hands of such Obama slave sap and cry.

So many lies and untruths by the Hard Right it is hard keep up...

But lets just say the Hard Right get a boner seeing US soldiers getting killed in unnecessary wars.... They are whores for the defense contractors...

USA CAN'T AFFORD A WAR!!!!!!!

Do the numbers idiots.

America can't afford NOT to have a war to destroy Iran economically, politically, militarily, religiously and immediately.

Next year, next month or maybe even next week might be too late.

Do the history, idiot!

But lets just say the Hard Right get a boner seeing US soldiers getting killed in unnecessary wars.... They are whores for the defense contractors...

Do the numbers idiots.
A liberal calling someone a liar is like a hooker calling someone a slut.

I didn't call anyone a liar. I just pointing out that the GOP has been bought and sold by the defense industry...

But the main thing is no one is explaining how to pay for it....

Eric

And by the way, I'm a vet. Too bad you can't say the same, since shopping at the Salvation Army doesn't count.

I'm a vet, asshole. Your disrespect is telling.
You're a vet and you're bragging on Kerry's actions in Paris?

THAT is telling.

Your disrespect to the commander-in-chief that you swore to obey in your avatar brands you a traitor. That's more telling. You don't have to like the man, or agree with his policies. But your lack of respect for the office dishonors you as well as your country. That's all that needs to be said, Mr. "Patriot".

Hey asshole! I have less than zero respect for Barack Hussein Obama, the muslim communist traitor. He has destroyed all respect I had left for, "The Office". If,or when, someone is elected who removes the stench of this Regime from, "The Office" I'll again respect, "The Office". Oh, I am a veteran, Jan 10, 1962 - June 5, 1966.

Do the numbers idiots.

America can't afford NOT to have a war to destroy Iran economically, politically, militarily, religiously and immediately.

Next year, next month or maybe even next week might be too late.

Do the history, idiot!

So Iran who is no threat to USA, none... Other side of the world....

Iran may be not a shining light of humanity but no reason to invade... If negotiations are successful and Iran assures the 6 countries involved it is not developing Nuclear weapons, why have a war?

Obama is trying to save tax payers dollars

Ted

RFLMAO!!!!!!!!

The President that spends like a drunken sailor and comes back for more is trying to save tax dollars?

You have one hell of a future in comedy!!!!!

Despite his sonorous delivery, John Kerry's recent challenge to opponents of his Iran negotiations to come up with a better deal contains fundamental flaws as to facts and logic. First, a bad deal is worse than no deal. For example, if a seller insists on a price greater than the value of the item being offered, it is better not to purchase that item. Secondly, "deal or no deal" implies a false limitation of alternatives. His opponents already have proposed the re-imposition of increasingly harsh economic sanctions as an alternative to caving into Iranian demands.

The question is whether he is an active co-conspirator in this nefarious scheme or actually believes his own nonsense. I don't know which is worse.

Kerry is a hollow suit. Recall that a few weeks ago, after the Paris terrorist attack, Kerry said freedom of the press began in France during the French Revolution. Surreal. And this guy's supposed to be smart.

Are we talking about the John Kerry who inflicted tiny wounds on himself to qualify for Purple Heart?
The John Kerry who was clearly and decidedly denounced by his swift boat mates as a fraud?
The John Kerry who took time to compare America to Genghis Khan?
The John Kerry who honored his country so much that he tossed away the medals his country awarded him?
The John Kerry who is a gigolo?
The John Kerry who thinks that what might happen in 100 years (climate change) worse than the present (ISIS)?
The Democratic presidential candidate who lost to the most reviled and considered dumbest Republican candidate?
The John Kerry, that if he was a piece of meat, would have the label say: "Best before December 11th, 1943"?

Leave the affairs of your country in the hands of such Obama slave sap and cry.
Actually, the fraud kept HIS medals, and threw somebody else's away.

Do the numbers idiots.
A liberal calling someone a liar is like a hooker calling someone a slut.

I didn't call anyone a liar. I just pointing out that the GOP has been bought and sold by the defense industry...

But the main thing is no one is explaining how to pay for it....

US can't afford the welfare state we have created either, but, I bet you disagree.

Hah, Kerry? Only Americans would believe a guy who got a combat medal in a war is somehow more cowardly than a guy who got his rich daddy to place him safely away from hostilities. I don't know a more miserable politician. Oh, I know... There are plenty of them.

Hah, Kerry? Only Americans would believe a guy who got a combat medal in a war is somehow more cowardly than a guy who got his rich daddy to place him safely away from hostilities. I don't know a more miserable politician. Oh, I know... There are plenty of them.
He's lucky he didn't get a charge of treason for collaboration with the enemy to go with it

Have you ever been a fighter jet pilot?

Forum List

Back