Is John Kerry Deliberately Deceitful or Just Plain Stupid?

Everybody in the Obama administration is corrupt, naive and stupid. Kerry is no exception.

So many lies and untruths by the Hard Right it is hard keep up...

But lets just say the Hard Right get a boner seeing US soldiers getting killed in unnecessary wars.... They are whores for the defense contractors...

USA CAN'T AFFORD A WAR!!!!!!!

Do the numbers idiots.

But lets just say the Hard Right get a boner seeing US soldiers getting killed in unnecessary wars.... They are whores for the defense contractors...

Do the numbers idiots.

How did they come out of the depression?

Do the numbers idiots.
chickenhawk.jpg

Do the numbers idiots.
A liberal calling someone a liar is like a hooker calling someone a slut.

all of the Democrat/progressive party is filled with nothing but deceitful people.

Look how deceitful Obama has been and not a shred of shame for it

How any upstanding person can belong to it is beyond me

all of the Democrat/progressive party is filled with nothing but deceitful people.

Kerry served his country in the military. I doubt many of the chickenhawks in this thread did.

Kerry served his country in the military. I doubt many of the chickenhawks in this thread did.

You mean that time he went to Paris to meet with the enemy while he was in the Navy? Just Google it and you'll see where he had peace talks with the North Vietnamese without the government's consent.

Eric

And by the way, I'm a vet. Too bad you can't say the same, since shopping at the Salvation Army doesn't count.

Eric

And by the way, I'm a vet. Too bad you can't say the same, since shopping at the Salvation Army doesn't count.

isn't Tom Cotton a vet? didn't stop them from dumping all over him now did it.

You gotta wonder what the left is up to when the radicals they seem to support would execute homosexuals on religious grounds and Americans only want to keep hairy men in dresses out of their establishments on religious grounds.

Forum List

Back