Is John Kerry Deliberately Deceitful or Just Plain Stupid?

Eric

And by the way, I'm a vet. Too bad you can't say the same, since shopping at the Salvation Army doesn't count.

I'm a vet, asshole. Your disrespect is telling.
You're a vet and you're bragging on Kerry's actions in Paris?

THAT is telling.

Your disrespect to the commander-in-chief that you swore to obey in your avatar brands you a traitor. That's more telling. You don't have to like the man, or agree with his policies. But your lack of respect for the office dishonors you as well as your country. That's all that needs to be said, Mr. "Patriot".

Hell, if you were actually in the military you would know your oath and being subject to the UCMJ expires when you leave the military, so he's not my Commander in Chief , Dumb ass.

And you still haven't explained how you can support a traitor like Kerry. Meeting with the enemy like he did was actually treason. You would know that if you knew anything about the UCMJ.

Your ignorance is telling.

Last edited:
Eric... I'm waiting......

I'm a vet. That means I'm not in the military any more. I got out with an honorable discharge when Clinton became President because I didn't want to follow that crooked SOB. A lot of us did.

Now tell me how I swore to obey that idiot Obama's orders.

Eric... I'm waiting......

I'm a vet. That means I'm not in the military any more. I got out with an honorable discharge when Clinton became President because I didn't want to follow that crooked SOB. A lot of us did.

Now tell me how I swore to obey that idiot Obama's orders.

No, you're a disgrace.

No, Eric, you are a disgrace. Your ignorance of the UCMJ gave you away.

How DARE you dishonor our troops by pretending to be a vet!

And Eric? Have you ever heard of the Stolen Valor Act? Impersonating a vet is a crime. Think about that.

No deal means Iran will proceed with developing nuclear weapons unhindered.

A deal means Iran will proceed with developing nuclear weapons unhindered with the USA's blessing.
Nope.

So, you think that Iran is going to agree to not have a nuke? Really? The Saudis now want a nuke. This may all end with a battle at Tel Megiddo.
If only it could be kept to Muslims nuking Muslims it would be a good thing.

But it can't.

I can see the front page headlines, Obama and Kerry waving a copy of the treaty over their heads proclaiming "No Iranian Nuc's in our life time, peace through diplomacy"! The media and world press will demand and Kerry will receive the Nobel Peace Prize. Then hell will unleash her furry once the pair have slipped off into retirement.
Sound familiar
Hell is furry????
Hell unleashing her furry must refer to Goddess Assturd.

I can see the front page headlines, Obama and Kerry waving a copy of the treaty over their heads proclaiming "No Iranian Nuc's in our life time, peace through diplomacy"! The media and world press will demand and Kerry will receive the Nobel Peace Prize. Then hell will unleash her furry once the pair have slipped off into retirement.
Sound familiar
Hell is furry????
I was going to let that one go...lol.
I couldn't.

all of the Democrat/progressive party is filled with nothing but deceitful people.

Look how deceitful Obama has been and not a shred of shame for it

How any upstanding person can belong to it is beyond me

Kerry served his country in the military. I doubt many of the chickenhawks in this thread did.
He should have been prosecuted for his disservice to his country.

Eric

And by the way, I'm a vet. Too bad you can't say the same, since shopping at the Salvation Army doesn't count.

I'm a vet, asshole. Your disrespect is telling.
You're a vet and you're bragging on Kerry's actions in Paris?

THAT is telling.

Your disrespect to the commander-in-chief that you swore to obey in your avatar brands you a traitor. That's more telling. You don't have to like the man, or agree with his policies. But your lack of respect for the office dishonors you as well as your country. That's all that needs to be said, Mr. "Patriot".
You have no idea what treason is.

Read the fuckin' Constitution, treason is the ONLY crime defined there, and it certainly does not include disrespecting any President, much less disrespecting one so deserving of disrespect.

Forum List

Back