Is Jeb Your 1st Choice?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
How is jeb winning if no one seems to like him as first choice? Just like last time with Romney.

Why isn't trump going to win? Seems every Republican I talk to loves trump.

And no usmb Republican seems to be happy about jeb being the nominee.

Please explain why trump will end up losing and jeb winning?

Doesn't the GOP have a conservative version of Barrack Obama who's electable?

But the bush name is 3 for 4. 5 for 6 if you count hw being the VP for 2 terms.

Hebby is liberal in a Repub disguise.

My choice is Drumpf.

The real question is - who should be his runny mate?

Again, my choice would be be Palin or Bachmann.

Seriously, you don't like Trump. Nor do many of those right wingers.

So I will ask a different question:
If you were forced to live the next 8 yrs under a Republican president, which would you prefer?

If you were forced to live the next 8 yrs under a Republican president, which would you prefer?

A little early for that, but knowing what I know now, Walker/Cruz or Cruz/Walker would be tickets I could live with.

No Jeb is not my first choice...........

I also understand that Jeb Bush has more money than the rest combined, unless Trump pulls out his check book to press the issue.

Trump is a wild card, and sometimes wildcards win the hand..................but he's not status quo and the powers to be will do everything they can to stop his nomination....................

Leaving me still undecided....................too many candidates and still plenty of time.............................

Please answer my questions I really want to know I want to know what you Republicans are thinking.

My answer might be your reason why you choose jeb. Your question may have answered my question. I would choose jeb. He seems like the best of the bunch. I would HATE any of the other choices. Not to run against hillary. I mean I'd hate to see any of the other GOP contenders be potus.

I would have feared Christy because he talks a good game but he proved he would have a corrupt administration.

I'm not helping you vet your candidates. Lol

I also understand that Jeb Bush has more money than the rest combined, unless Trump pulls out his check book to press the issue.

Trump is a wild card, and sometimes wildcards win the hand..................but he's not status quo and the powers to be will do everything they can to stop his nomination....................

Leaving me still undecided....................too many candidates and still plenty of time.............................
Either he wins Iowa north Carolina Michigan and every other primary or he does not. Don't blame the powers that be blame the voters.

So you admit the GOP is corrupt?

And so far not one Republican is a staunch supporter of bush. That will change watch. As soon as your masters nominate him you'll go back to defending the bush name. Don't forget even jeb admitted his brother sucked.

Jeb will have to defend or throw his bro under the bus. Basically he will admit I was right about bush. He fucked up the economy and middle East.

well it depends on who takes the polls and how many dems vs republicans they poll. then again, are they calling landlines? i am pretty sure a lot of people think its going to be Rubio.

Either he wins Iowa north Carolina Michigan and every other primary or he does not. Don't blame the powers that be blame the voters.

And so far not one Republican is a staunch supporter of bush. That will change watch. As soon as your masters nominate him you'll go back to defending the bush name. Don't forget even jeb admitted his brother sucked.

Jeb will have to defend or throw his bro under the bus. Basically he will admit I was right about bush. He fucked up the economy and middle East.
I admit the system is rigged same as your party.......................................Your party slip is showing again, Mr. Liberal.

How is jeb winning if no one seems to like him as first choice? Just like last time with Romney.

USMB brings out the hard right. We have an abundance of tea partiers as well as libertarians. What lacks here are middle of the road Republicans. Of course they are becoming a dying breed anyway since all cons just call them Rino's and think they might as well be Democrats, because they are obviously as far left as Elizabeth Warren. Anyway, no surprise that Bush isn't liked much by USMB stalwarts.

I admit the system is rigged same as your party.......................................Your party slip is showing again, Mr. Liberal.
Only way to take it back is unite and more people vote.

Not just 2016 but 18 20 2022,2024.

If 80% voted things would change for the better. 30-55% won't cut it. The corruption wins.

Look everyone! A Republicans going to admit something. Rarer than seeing a pussycat swallowtail.

Who is the system rigged in favor of?

same with Hillary, are these polls real? who in any state of mind (except those in coma) would want to vote for a hildabeast.
Me and I'm proud of it. I stabbed her in the back though and gave Obama the nomination because I like him better but she was my second choice and she will make a fine president. Now you tell me of all the Republicans which can you say that about? Name all of them that are running that you like enough to say you'd be proud to see them be your president

USMB brings out the hard right. We have an abundance of tea partiers as well as libertarians. What lacks here are middle of the road Republicans. Of course they are becoming a dying breed anyway since all cons just call them Rino's and think they might as well be Democrats, because they are obviously as far left as Elizabeth Warren. Anyway, no surprise that Bush isn't liked much by USMB stalwarts.
Very good point. I forget these guys are hard right. Thanks.

Look everyone! A Republicans going to admit something. Rarer than seeing a pussycat swallowtail.

Who is the system rigged in favor of?
You first...................You will not admit your side is corrupt as well...............

Forum List

Back