Is James Comey a Russian Agent.......................

Muller says that all of what Comey wanted achieved was nonsense. Has anyone figured this out yet? So is Russia fully infiltrated into the FBI at this point? The FBI just tried to destroy a US President. This seems to be unprecedented.

You stupid idiot.
Mueller IS a former FBI director.
The longest serving FBI director since Hoover.
The idiocy I see on this site is astounding.
And besides, WHERE did Mueller say anything about Comey?
He didn't.
You're a fucking idiot.

Muller says that all of what Comey wanted achieved was nonsense. Has anyone figured this out yet? So is Russia fully infiltrated into the FBI at this point? The FBI just tried to destroy a US President. This seems to be unprecedented.

You stupid idiot.
He didn't.
You're a fucking idiot.
Thank you for the complements. I aim to make you happy and clearly I am a success.

Now go pull your pud some more, or better yet go rip the spine out of a 9 month old child.

The Inspector General of the FBI is looking at criminal charges against Comey. Now that the Mueller witch hunt is over these other cases can now proceeded. I am waiting for the three sealed indictments sent up by Barr late Friday to be unsealed and people arrested. These people are no longer protected by the "ongoing Mueller investigation". Now we look into how it started and who is responsible for it, much of this we already know, now its time to make them accountable.

Do you have some sort of link to these 3 indictments? If so, please post them. If what you say is true, the Left is coming down much faster than I ever thought!
Its was reported on FOX last night... I will have to look for the links.

Uh-huh. Fox is fake news. Fox outright lies.

The Inspector General's Report Criticizes James Comey. Here's What You Need to Know

The Inspector General's Report Criticizes James Comey. Here's What You Need to Know

"""A Department of Justice report found that former FBI Director James Comey and other top officials did not follow standard procedures in their handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server, but did not find any evidence of political bias."""

The Inspector General of the FBI is looking at criminal charges against Comey. Now that the Mueller witch hunt is over these other cases can now proceeded. I am waiting for the three sealed indictments sent up by Barr late Friday to be unsealed and people arrested. These people are no longer protected by the "ongoing Mueller investigation". Now we look into how it started and who is responsible for it, much of this we already know, now its time to make them accountable.

Do you have some sort of link to these 3 indictments? If so, please post them. If what you say is true, the Left is coming down much faster than I ever thought!

"""A Department of Justice report found that former FBI Director James Comey and other top officials did not follow standard procedures in their handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server, but did not find any evidence of political bias."""

Says the guy who thinks CNN and MSNBC is the Gospel truth.

Hey, how is that CNN/MSNBC collusion/delusion working out for ya Boseaphus, lololololol!

You do realize your using a lying CNN Fake News OPINION PIECE as your "factual" basis... Now that's priceless.... Please pull your head from your CNN ass..

Hey, how is that CNN/MSNBC collusion/delusion working out for ya Boseaphus, lololololol!
Its far worse than that... He cited a fake news opinion piece as if it were factual reporting...

Its far worse than that... He cited a fake news opinion piece as if it were factual reporting...

There is no fake news, because if there were this would imply that there is real news which there is not. It's all fake, FOX is just fake in a different way for the purpose of fooling the people

You stupid idiot.
He didn't.
You're a fucking idiot.
Thank you for the complements. I aim to make you happy and clearly I am a success.

Now go pull your pud some more, or better yet go rip the spine out of a 9 month old child.

^^^^^^^^^ . LOLOLOL! If you can't defend your idiot statements, just make more!

Another idiot who won't read.
That link isn't to either CNN or MSNBC.

You stupid idiot.
He didn't.
You're a fucking idiot.

Kid the idiot is you, what is to defend on a meaningless message board. Nothing, you are so deluded that you believe that there is something to win.

LOL, u r in a dream, were you live your entire life

Well all I can say is

I love it when a plan comes together

You stupid idiot.
He didn't.
You're a fucking idiot.

Kid the idiot is you, what is to defend on a meaningless message board. Nothing, you are so deluded that you believe that there is something to win.

From June 4th, 2018? You know all the new revelations, or are you looking back praying for the good old days, lololol.

Dude, your side is screwed. If you don't want to believe it, fine by me.

You stupid idiot.
He didn't.
You're a fucking idiot.

From June 4th, 2018? You know all the new revelations, or are you looking back praying for the good old days, lololol.

You stupid idiot.
He didn't.
You're a fucking idiot.

And let me tell you a FACT Mr 2020------------> now that the gloves are off, I am not telling you that a Democrat won't/can't win the Whitehouse in 2020. Anything is possible.

But what I can tell you is this-------------->while your side will continue to chase Trump, this side is going to get a whole bunch of your side because so many were involved. It is going to be a bloodbath for your side.

Add to that, only 2 of your Presidential candidates did NOT insist that they seen evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. How many you got running now? That means all but 2 have their credibility SHOT! They will be labeled as LIARS to the American people, so good luck with all of that!

You stupid idiot.
He didn't.
You're a fucking idiot.

And let me tell you a FACT Mr 2020------------> now that the gloves are off, I am not telling you that a Democrat won't/can't win the Whitehouse in 2020. Anything is possible.

But what I can tell you is this-------------->while your side will continue to chase Trump, this side is going to get a whole bunch of your side because so many were involved. It is going to be a bloodbath for your side.

Add to that, only 2 of your Presidential candidates did NOT insist that they seen evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. How many you got running now? That means all but 2 have their credibility SHOT! They will be labeled as LIARS to the American people, so good luck with all of that!

Yea yea yea, and if we don't kill all the Worlds cows we all die in 12 years when the Earth explodes.

got a credible unbiased link?

i looked & found nothing. could it be that fox reported pure crap?

again?

Forum List

Back