Is James Comey a Russian Agent.......................

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Muller says that all of what Comey wanted achieved was nonsense. Has anyone figured this out yet? So is Russia fully infiltrated into the FBI at this point? The FBI just tried to destroy a US President. This seems to be unprecedented.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck it most likely it is a duck. or in Comey's case like a D operative coupist

The Inspector General of the FBI is looking at criminal charges against Comey. Now that the Mueller witch hunt is over these other cases can now proceeded. I am waiting for the three sealed indictments sent up by Barr late Friday to be unsealed and people arrested. These people are no longer protected by the "ongoing Mueller investigation". Now we look into how it started and who is responsible for it, much of this we already know, now its time to make them accountable.

• Banned
The Inspector General of the FBI is looking at criminal charges against Comey. Now that the Mueller witch hunt is over these other cases can now proceeded. I am waiting for the three sealed indictments sent up by Barr late Friday to be unsealed and people arrested. These people are no longer protected by the "ongoing Mueller investigation". Now we look into how it started and who is responsible for it, much of this we already know, now its time to make them accountable.
While that is good, can any police dept police itself?

Usually they have an independent investigator look into allegations. In this case the IG has sent recommendations to the DOJ who will now review, investigate, and charge if appropriate.

Do you have some sort of link to these 3 indictments? If so, please post them. If what you say is true, the Left is coming down much faster than I ever thought!

Muller says that all of what Comey wanted achieved was nonsense. Has anyone figured this out yet? So is Russia fully infiltrated into the FBI at this point? The FBI just tried to destroy a US President. This seems to be unprecedented.

Much worse than Russia. The corrupt FBI is part of the Deep State, a cabal of thugs who have the real power in the nation and will not allow anything to threaten it. What Comey and McCabe reveal is that our entire government is a fraud, that the elections we have are fraud and only exist to distract the peasants, We are ruled by those who never stand in an election and are fully immune to our laws. Trump is the first threat to this bunch since Reagan, who learned to behave after they shot him.

Usually they have an independent investigator look into allegations. In this case the IG has sent recommendations to the DOJ who will now review, investigate, and charge if appropriate.
That is exactly like you investigating yourself...…………….IT's a madhouse

I’ve been saying that all along that these people were Russian Moles, and Obama and Clinton were willing accomplices in selling out America and so were their allies in The CIA, DOJ, FBI and all Other agencies Obama planted these people in.

Notice how neither Julian Assange was questioned, nor was anyone else who paid for and solicited Russia for a The Dossier.

Notice also how Obama and Clinton repeatedly sent their Russian allies at President Trump, in attempts
To try to set him up, and creates a false air of suspicion.

If they weren’t Russian Moles they were Globalist Traitors.

Why do AOC and Bob O’Rourke
Tell people that the world is going to end in 12 years?

12 years is The UN’s projected date 2030
For their Agenda 2030. What is Agenda 2030?

It is Exacy Identical to The Green New Deal!

Previously, it was Titled Agenda 21, as in 2021.

But Hillary Clinton Lost. She and her Amero Lost. She and her Borderless America Lost.

Now you know why Obama, Clinton, The DNC was enraged Trump won. They could not implement Agenda 21 with Trump in Office.

All the impeachment talk, the investigations, the COUP attempt was all to get Trump out of office in an attempt To rescue Agenda 21!

“Fundamentally Transformimg America” was not a political slogan, it was a call Jihad for Globalists, and Worshippers of Gaia, Climate Warming Believers

Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development .:. Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform

Last edited:

Much worse than Russia. The corrupt FBI is part of the Deep State, a cabal of thugs who have the real power in the nation and will not allow anything to threaten it. What Comey and McCabe reveal is that our entire government is a fraud, that the elections we have are fraud and only exist to distract the peasants, We are ruled by those who never stand in an election and are fully immune to our laws. Trump is the first threat to this bunch since Reagan, who learned to behave after they shot him.
Sort of correct except that I see Trump as the exposer of the deep state, they are so fearful that America will embrace him that they exposed themselves

Nope, that "honor" belongs to The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp.

Sorry stupid, the Inquisition found otherwise.

Oh, no doubt that pile of shit, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada put plenty of stink bombs in his report, but never even a hint of collusion between Trump and the Russians was ever found.

Now Obama colluded with the Russians to buy a fraudulent dossier he used to rig the 2016 election, but with Trump, nothing...

Sort of correct except that I see Trump as the exposer of the deep state, they are so fearful that America will embrace him that they exposed themselves

Oh, I agree with that.

Do you have some sort of link to these 3 indictments? If so, please post them. If what you say is true, the Left is coming down much faster than I ever thought!
Its was reported on FOX last night... I will have to look for the links.

Its was reported on FOX last night... I will have to look for the links.

Thank you, and it would be greatly appreciated. We both know what this means if verified. And if it is verified, would you consider that Mueller figured it all out, and wants to get the hell out of Dodge before the whole ball of wax comes crashing down? He knows who is lying through their pearly whites, and who is not. I have a feeling his exit quicker than the Left thought was possible 6 months ago, is because the evidence he seen made him queasy.

Forum List

Back