WikiLeaks Raising $1 Million For Leaked Copy Of Mueller Report

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'DOJ staffers who like money and know where AG Barr keeps the keys to his safe, take note. WikiLeaks has launched a $1 million fundraiser over the next seven days "used to facilitate the full publication" of the long-awaited Mueller report, which was completed on Friday and submitted to Attorney General William Barr for review.

A summary of key findings is expected to reach Congress this weekend, which is expected to be made public. A release of the full report, however, will be up to Barr, the White House and Congress.

And while many on the left - including Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer - are calling for the public release of the report so they can pick through its findings for "Gotchas!" to ride into 2020, conservatives are similarly calling for its release so they can finally put the conspiracy theory to rest and expose the investigation as a "witch hunt" once and for all.

It is unclear on how the whistleblower organization plans to obtain the report once the million dollars is raised - as it appears they assume someone will step up and claim their golden ticket to the chocolate factory (or prison, if caught).

On Wednesday, President Trump said he has no problem with the public seeing the report.

We expect at some point the public will [redacted] a [redacted] copy of the report, which will reveal that [redacted] plotted against [redacted]. And since nobody is watching the watchers, [redacted] will never face justice.'

WikiLeaks Raising $1 Million For Leaked Copy Of Mueller Report

Fingers crossed they release it.

• Banned
Sorry mods...I just realized I probably should have put this in the official Mueller thread.

My bad.

I think Wikileaks wants it released for reasons that neither the left nor the right are aware.

Both would be shocked.

We live in a fascist nation, and both sides will not own up to it.

Watch the 20th Vigil for Assange

Twitter Restricts Account of Julian Assange's Mother

The Psychology Of Getting Julian Assange, Part 4: Why Even Some Lefties Want To See Him Hang
The Psychology Of Getting Julian Assange, Part 4: Why Even Some Lefties Want To See Him Hang - New Matilda

Julian-Assange-BW-740x357.jpg

". . . According to the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention (WGAD), Julian Assange faces “well founded” risks of “political persecution and cruel, inhumane and degrading treatment” and “physical harm” in the United States. The WGAD further ruled that Assange is entitled to compensation and the restoration of his freedom.

Shortly before the Melbourne rally, in an escalation of the US government’s pursuit of the Wikileaks founder, news broke that Chelsea Manning had been jailed for refusing to testify in Grand Jury proceedings against Assange. Wikileaks tweeted, “Whistleblowers are now being forced to testify against journalists. A new angle in the attack on media freedom.”

“This is the cutting edge of attempts by governments and the corporate elite to abolish free speech, censor the internet and suppress mass anti-war sentiment,” Evrim Yazgin, President of the International Youth and Students for Social Equality, told the Melbourne rally.. . . "

Wikileaks should fuck off. I would not trust that their leaked version has not been altered or even fabricated since they seem to be far too friendly with Russia.

I think Wikileaks wants it released for reasons that neither the left nor the right are aware.

Both would be shocked.

We live in a fascist nation, and both sides will not own up to it.

Watch the 20th Vigil for Assange

Twitter Restricts Account of Julian Assange's Mother

The Psychology Of Getting Julian Assange, Part 4: Why Even Some Lefties Want To See Him Hang
The Psychology Of Getting Julian Assange, Part 4: Why Even Some Lefties Want To See Him Hang - New Matilda

Julian-Assange-BW-740x357.jpg

". . . According to the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention (WGAD), Julian Assange faces “well founded” risks of “political persecution and cruel, inhumane and degrading treatment” and “physical harm” in the United States. The WGAD further ruled that Assange is entitled to compensation and the restoration of his freedom.

Shortly before the Melbourne rally, in an escalation of the US government’s pursuit of the Wikileaks founder, news broke that Chelsea Manning had been jailed for refusing to testify in Grand Jury proceedings against Assange. Wikileaks tweeted, “Whistleblowers are now being forced to testify against journalists. A new angle in the attack on media freedom.”

“This is the cutting edge of attempts by governments and the corporate elite to abolish free speech, censor the internet and suppress mass anti-war sentiment,” Evrim Yazgin, President of the International Youth and Students for Social Equality, told the Melbourne rally.. . . "
You think the report will bring to light the fascism?

Or do you think it will exonerate Assange?

Wikileaks should fuck off. I would not trust that their leaked version has not been altered or even fabricated since they seem to be far too friendly with Russia.
Do you want to see the report?

Certainly, I want to see a real copy not a bunch of bullshit that has passed through the hands of Russian intelligence.

Certainly, I want to see a real copy not a bunch of bullshit that has passed through the hands of Russian intelligence.
If I'm not mistaken, wikileaks' record of producing real documents is unblemished.

If the US government does not intend to release the report, I would have no problem with obtaining access to it via wikileaks.

Perhaps it’s a matter of “follow the money”.

Russian oligarchs who support Putin (or they would no longer be rich) probably paid Wikileaks LOTS of Rubles or (more likely) more-valuable Dollars supplied by Trump via laundered Deutche Bank accounts.
Wikileaks would take lots of money from others too ... to publish confidential information, regardless of consequences.

If I'm not mistaken, wikileaks' record of producing real documents is unblemished.

If the US government does not intend to release the report, I would have no problem with obtaining access to it via wikileaks.
Wikileaks was involved in the Russian operation to elect Trump. It is not a stretch to suspect them of at least sanitizing their section in the Mueller report. I do not trust them. I still cannot understand why the self-styled champions of a free press let themselves be used to elect such an anti-media candidate.

Forum List

Back