Is it wrong to be anti-Semitic?

I think it is time re relegate this thread to the dustbin of History. It started out as a thread which told Christians it is okay to be anti-Semitic. However, what most did not realize is that I did not advocate being anti-Semitic out of hate. Instead, I hold that we should be anti-Semitic out of envy because Jews truly are God's chosen people and rule the world. They are God's chosen because the Bible says so and they rule the world through a debt based monetary system which enables them to siphon off the wealth of nations for themselves and turn everyone else into economic slaves. The Jews have won! Hail to our Jewish masters! The losers are everyone else in the world, peace, honor, justice, integrity, the rule of law, the natural world, and life as we know it on this planet. But don't fret over this. It is the natural order of things for life to suck. We are just unfortunate to be alive at a time when we will see the worst unfold before our eyes.

I think it is time re relegate this thread to the dustbin of History. It started out as a thread which told Christians it is okay to be anti-Semitic. However, what most did not realize is that I did not advocate being anti-Semitic out of hate. Instead, I hold that we should be anti-Semitic out of envy because Jews truly are God's chosen people and rule the world. They are God's chosen because the Bible says so and they rule the world through a debt based monetary system which enables them to siphon off the wealth of nations for themselves and turn everyone else into economic slaves. The Jews have won! Hail to our Jewish masters! The losers are everyone else in the world, peace, honor, justice, integrity, the rule of law, the natural world, and life as we know it on this planet. But don't fret over this. It is the natural order of things for life to suck. We are just unfortunate to be alive at a time when we will see the worst unfold before our eyes.

I am a jew----my parents --both jews born in the USA-----grandparents from various parts of the world----USA, England, Austria. What is your background, Citi?
It seems to me that a person who is willing to DECIDE WHAT JEWS ARE-----should be willing to ID himself. I so that anyone else can DECIDE WHAT HE IS.

I am a jew----my parents --both jews born in the USA-----grandparents from various parts of the world----USA, England, Austria. What is your background, Citi?
It seems to me that a person who is willing to DECIDE WHAT JEWS ARE-----should be willing to ID himself. I so that anyone else can DECIDE WHAT HE IS.

My Name is Alan R. Adaschik and I am a 73 year old second generation American of Polish and Russian extraction. I began life as a Roman Catholic and fell away from my faith in college. I was an agnostic/atheist for most of my adult life, but now I am a committed independent Christian. A short bio from one of my three books follows:

Alan Adaschik was born in New London, Connecticut, on June 27th, 1943. He was raised in Brooklyn, New York and attended Franklin K. Lane High School. Upon graduation, he was accepted as an engineering student by the University of Michigan in its Naval ROTC program. Upon completing college, Al qualified for Navy flight training and received his wings as a Jet Fighter Pilot in June of 1966. After completing his tour of duty, he left the service and earned a MBA from Long Island University.

Al has worked as a Flight Test Conductor for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation, a Financial Analyst for the Singer Company, a Senior Financial Analyst for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, and a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale. In 1994, Congress passed the unconstitutional General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) which made the United States a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO). Acting as Attorney Pro-se for the voting citizens of this nation, Al sued our government over the constitutionality of GATT. The Court ruled his lawsuit was without merit on technical reasons and Al did not pursue the matter further.

Al has written three books. His first book is “While We Sleep – A story of government without law”, the second book is “An Alaskan Adventure – A Travelogue and Environmental Treatise” and his latest book is “100 Years of Deception”. Al also developed and hosted a web site called “The Constitution forum” which is no longer on line. As host of this web site, he authored a plethora of political articles and essays many of which can still be found on line at various websites.

If you wish to know a lot more about me, just Google my name.

My Name is Alan R. Adaschik and I am a 73 year old second generation American of Polish and Russian extraction. I began life as a Roman Catholic and fell away from my faith in college. I was an agnostic/atheist for most of my adult life, but now I am a committed independent Christian. A short bio from one of my three books follows:

Alan Adaschik was born in New London, Connecticut, on June 27th, 1943. He was raised in Brooklyn, New York and attended Franklin K. Lane High School. Upon graduation, he was accepted as an engineering student by the University of Michigan in its Naval ROTC program. Upon completing college, Al qualified for Navy flight training and received his wings as a Jet Fighter Pilot in June of 1966. After completing his tour of duty, he left the service and earned a MBA from Long Island University.

Al has worked as a Flight Test Conductor for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation, a Financial Analyst for the Singer Company, a Senior Financial Analyst for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, and a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale. In 1994, Congress passed the unconstitutional General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) which made the United States a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO). Acting as Attorney Pro-se for the voting citizens of this nation, Al sued our government over the constitutionality of GATT. The Court ruled his lawsuit was without merit on technical reasons and Al did not pursue the matter further.

Al has written three books. His first book is “While We Sleep – A story of government without law”, the second book is “An Alaskan Adventure – A Travelogue and Environmental Treatise” and his latest book is “100 Years of Deception”. Al also developed and hosted a web site called “The Constitution forum” which is no longer on line. As host of this web site, he authored a plethora of political articles and essays many of which can still be found on line at various websites.

I know enough about you already--- In fact I heard about shit like you from some
of the older members of my family when I was a child---who had remote and
distant experience with polish catholic pigs. The poles did AUSCHWITZ----
where your pious cross bearing sluts-------fresh from "mass"------took my baby cousins off the train from Austria------swung them by the ankles and smashed
their heads against stone walls------see? I know you

I know enough about you already--- In fact I heard about shit like you from some
where your pious cross bearing sluts-------fresh from "mass"------took my baby cousins off the train from Austria------swung them by the ankles and smashed

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie!

Tsk Tsk!

Such hate! Such venom! I have nothing but respect for life. I gave up fishing because I felt sorry for making the bait suffer. If I find a wasp or a bee in my house, I catch and release outside instead of swatting. I feel terrible every time a I come upon a dead animal on the road. Life to me is very precious, so count me among the preserve and protect crowd. Now, if somehow you see me as being among the "smash a babies head against the wall crowd", then you have some serious mental issues which need to be resolved. I am sorry your family suffered. It is a terrible and unjust world. I hope that someday you wake up and realize that because you suffered is no justification for making others suffer in kind.

pictures of palestinian dead - Bing images

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie!

Tsk Tsk!

Such hate! Such venom! I have nothing but respect for life. I gave up fishing because I felt sorry for making the bait suffer. If I find a wasp or a bee in my house, I catch and release outside instead of swatting. I feel terrible every time a I come upon a dead animal on the road. Life to me is very precious, so count me among the preserve and protect crowd. Now, if somehow you see me as being among the "smash a babies head against the wall crowd", then you have some serious mental issues which need to be resolved. I am sorry your family suffered. It is a terrible and unjust world. I hope that someday you wake up and realize that because you suffered is no justification for making others suffer in kind.

pictures of palestinian dead - Bing images

Steve---you remind me of a televised interview I saw many years ago. The
person interviewed was Frau WINIFRED WAGNER-----she was the wife of
SIEGFRED WAGNER---who was the son of RICHARD WAGNER-----Adolf
Hitler's fave composer. Siegfried worked as DIRECTOR OF NAZI
MUSIC FOR YOUR PAL Adolf. and his wife WINIFRED---was an ENGLISH lady who produced a whole gaggle of little Nazis for hubby Siegfried and was
a SELF DECLARED NAZI----even when interviewed----sometime in the 1980s.
She was an ardent DEFENDER OF YOUR PAL, Adolf------her children called
him "uncle adolf" He was very polite and THE DOGS LOVED HIM. The inteveiwer
spoke very gently and gently introduced the issue of "the jews"----Frau Wagner
shrugged it off and asserted "my husband believed that the jooos had too
much influence in the world of music" See? you are ok. you and
the worms that break your heart. Lots of dead Palestinians? I have seen
lots of dead people-----in fact I have held smashed brain in the palm of my hand---
your pictures are utterly meaningless. Do you know what the brain of a one year
old child looks like? (of course I mean on a dissecting tray-----unlike the polish catholic sluts of auschwitz-----I NEVER KILLED one------I have dissected a few. ---
none of them were killed by jews. In fact none of the many brains I have handled
were dead because of jews) A few of the smashed brains that ended up on
my hand-----did die from a bullet put there for ISLAMIC PURPOSES

Jews were considered second class citizens by both Christians and Muslims. And yes they faced discrimination in both Christian and Muslim nations- but for most of history were able to coexist peacefully with both Christians and Muslims- though the tide went back and forth.

When the Jews were expelled from Spain- they were allowed into Muslim countries- yes they had to pay additional taxes- like all non-Muslims- but that was better than execution or forced conversion that they faced in Christian Spain. And Jewish communities thrived peacefully for the best part of hundreds of year under the Ottomans.

The most fortunate of the expelled Jews succeeded in escaping to Turkey. Sultan Bajazet welcomed them warmly. "How can you call Ferdinand of Aragon a wise king," he was fond of asking, "the same Ferdinand who impoverished his own land and enriched ours?"
The Spanish Expulsion (1492) | Jewish Virtual Library

What part of Taxation vs Execution eludes you?

I don't think anything eluded me- compared to how the Christians of Spain treated the Jews, the Muslims of Turkey treated the Jews far better- the Turks actually invited the Jews to come to Turkey.

you are referring to a very small window of time and
some very specific PLACES ------Scarlett O'Hara
liked Mammy

I am speaking of actual history- history you like to ignore- just so you can push your own version of anti-Semitism- anti-Islamism.

you do not know history------you are a wiki "scholar" I read the stuff that you
parrot when I was 10 years old-----------but I read LOTS AND LOTS------(probably
before you were born) I even read the classic comics and cliff's notes---that
got you thru high school-------but I read the real stuff too

I am sure you read lots of 'history' that confirm what you want them to say.

Your anti-Islamism is no different than Stevie the racists anti-Semitism.

Just bigotry.

I don't think anything eluded me- compared to how the Christians of Spain treated the Jews, the Muslims of Turkey treated the Jews far better- the Turks actually invited the Jews to come to Turkey.

liked Mammy

I am speaking of actual history- history you like to ignore- just so you can push your own version of anti-Semitism- anti-Islamism.

parrot when I was 10 years old-----------but I read LOTS AND LOTS------(probably

Just bigotry.
History books; try reading one some day.

[/QUOTE]
MUSIC FOR YOUR PAL Adolf. and his wife WINIFRED---was an ENGLISH lady who produced a whole gaggle of little Nazis for hubby Siegfried and was
lots of dead people-----in fact I have held smashed brain in the palm of my hand---
old child looks like? (of course I mean on a dissecting tray-----unlike the polish catholic sluts of auschwitz-----I NEVER KILLED one------I have dissected a few. ---
none of them were killed by jews. In fact none of the many brains I have handled
my hand-----did die from a bullet put there for ISLAMIC PURPOSES[/QUOTE]

All that sympathy! All that anguish over a babies dead brain........not killed by the Jews. Bullshit! Nothing but pure unadulterated bullshit. 50 million dead in WWI and WWII, including the 6 million who died in Nazi death camps; all dead, all murdered so the Jews could have their precious Israel and bring more pain, suffering and death to innocent men, women, and children.

Following are the words of Zionist founder Theodor Herzl4 (1860-1904):

“It is essential that the suffering of the Jews…becomes worse…this will assist in realization of our plans…I have an excellent idea….I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth…The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of the Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends.”

Neturei Karta International is a worldwide Jewish organization whose roots are in Jerusalem. In an article on their website8 entitled, “Why Orthodox Jews Are Opposed to a Zionist State”, they offer the following assessment of what the Zionists have brought upon their own people:

It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did – they intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this (See the books Perfidy, Min hameitzor, etc.).

. Bullshit! Nothing but pure unadulterated bullshit. 50 million dead in WWI and WWII, including the 6 million who died in Nazi death camps; all dead, all murdered so the Jews could have their precious Israel and bring more pain, suffering and death to innocent men, women, and children.] [/QUOTE]

What bullshit.

Jews didn't cause World War 1 or World War 2

You are as bad as Irosie- Anti-Semitism- Anti-Islamism- mirror twins.

I have not said any of the things you claim. All I am saying is that the Jews got almost everything and the Palestinians lost almost everything. How you can turn this around escapes me turn it into a discussion of rights escapes me. I suppose young and intelligent Arab men an women who blow themselves up in crowded places are doing this as a way of demonstrating how fair and even handed the Israelis have treated the Palestinians.

"My goodness, dead men do bleed"!

In post #204 you said:

The Jews had no right what-so-ever to claim Palestine as their own.

I asked you, "why not?" and you answered that it was because they were a minority.

So you ARE, in fact, saying that the Jewish people have no rights and that the reason they have no rights is that they were a minority.

SO, give me your final answer -- do the Jewish people have rights to claim national self-determination in our homeland or do we not? (I believe that BOTH groups have those rights).

It seems to me that you are either someone who is so entrenched in your pre-conceived ideas that you haven't actually thought about any of this. Or you are adept at disguising your hatred by re-wording it to sound more acceptable when pushed.

And then I read this post, and go back to thinking you are just a run-of-the-mill anti-semite spewing some conspiracy theory to blame the world's ills on the Jews in the same old "poisoning the wells" trope we've been hearing for thousands of years.

All that sympathy! All that anguish over a babies dead brain........not killed by the Jews. Bullshit! Nothing but pure unadulterated bullshit. 50 million dead in WWI and WWII, including the 6 million who died in Nazi death camps; all dead, all murdered so the Jews could have their precious Israel and bring more pain, suffering and death to innocent men, women, and children.

Following are the words of Zionist founder Theodor Herzl4 (1860-1904):

“It is essential that the suffering of the Jews…becomes worse…this will assist in realization of our plans…I have an excellent idea….I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth…The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of the Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends.”

Neturei Karta International is a worldwide Jewish organization whose roots are in Jerusalem. In an article on their website8 entitled, “Why Orthodox Jews Are Opposed to a Zionist State”, they offer the following assessment of what the Zionists have brought upon their own people:

It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did – they intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this (See the books Perfidy, Min hameitzor, etc.).

[/QUOTE]

Citi not only parrots islamo Nazi propaganda-----he DISTORTS IT to fit his shit

liked Mammy

Just bigotry.

try again syrius-----------your entire education comes from the cock sucking mouth of your sunday school teacher-------besides reading lots as a child----I even attended Sunday school-------I know from whence cometh your filth

I have not said any of the things you claim. All I am saying is that the Jews got almost everything and the Palestinians lost almost everything. How you can turn this around escapes me turn it into a discussion of rights escapes me. I suppose young and intelligent Arab men an women who blow themselves up in crowded places are doing this as a way of demonstrating how fair and even handed the Israelis have treated the Palestinians.

In post #204 you said:

I asked you, "why not?" and you answered that it was because they were a minority.

So you ARE, in fact, saying that the Jewish people have no rights and that the reason they have no rights is that they were a minority.

SO, give me your final answer -- do the Jewish people have rights to claim national self-determination in our homeland or do we not? (I believe that BOTH groups have those rights).

It seems to me that you are either someone who is so entrenched in your pre-conceived ideas that you haven't actually thought about any of this. Or you are adept at disguising your hatred by re-wording it to sound more acceptable when pushed.

you missed the real message -------shusha-----the islamo Nazi answer is and has been for------1700 years--------KILL THEM ----THEY WILL BE A MINORITY--THEN
OUTVOTE THEM from Constantine, to Muhummad, thru the
Holy Roman Empire---reichs I II and III -----thru the caliphsts east and west all
the way to the HUDSON VALLEY land of the Nazi dogs

You can believe whatever you want and you have the right to say and/ or write anything you want about your beliefs
Your beliefs only become an issue when your actions based upon them are illegal

You noticed, I hope, I refrained from using the words right or wrong
The word “anti” means opposed to. Therefore, generally speaking being anti-Semitic means a person who is opposed to Jews. However, as used today, being anti-Semitic is something far worse than just being opposed to Judaism. To be sure, today the implication of the word is that an anti-Semite is an irrational Jew hater, to such a degree, they believe the Holocaust was a justifiable way of dealing with Jews. Clearly, most anti-Semites do not believe Jews should be cleansed from the world and this being the case, one must ask, short of the obvious depravity of the idea just addressed, are there valid reasons for Christians or anyone for that matter, to be anti-Semitic?

Judaism, the religion, is far older than Christianity. Its early holy book is the Torah which in many passages heralded the coming of the Messiah. In keeping with this prophesy, Jesus Christ was born and many Jews rightfully accepted Christ as the Messiah. However, many did not because of His message of brotherhood and love among men, instead of religion where its followers were superior to everyone else. The Pharisees rejected Jesus because they sought a warrior Messiah, who would free them from Roman rule and set up hierarchal kingdom on earth where Jesus would be King and they would be his ministers. For these reasons, with the Pharisees taking the lead, Jesus was declared a heretic and the Jews petitioned Rome to put Him to death. This the Romans did even though they could find no fault with Jesus. Thus, early Jews became anti-Christ and bear direct responsibility for His murder.

Seventy years after the death of Jesus, the Pharisees having problems with reconciling prophesies of the Torah with the ministry of Jesus, decided that the Torah would no longer be their holiest book and they would write the book which ruled the religious life of Jews. This book they called the Talmud, established a new Jewish religion which raised anti-Christianity a level bordering on insanity. Not only was Jesus portrayed as a Shaman, liar, and practitioner of black magic, he was also condemned to be in hell boiling in a cauldron of excrement. In addition to these abominations, the Jews, still believing they were God’s chosen people, were allowed to lie to, cheat, and even murder Christians and other non-Jews. In other words, the Talmud not only made the Jews anti-Christian, it also made them anti-Humanity. And it is practicing these beliefs over the past 2,000 years, which has resulted in expulsion of the Jews from a plethora of the nations of the world.

Now we come to modern times and in light of their abominable history, Jewish leaders decided the Jews must have a nation of their own. For the purpose of gaining control of the oil in the Middle East, the Rothschild’s picked up the banner of Zionism and by engineering Americas entry into WWI on the wrong side, embroiling the world in WWII, resulting in the early and horrible death of over 50 million people, the Jews established the nation of Israel on top of the corpses of these unfortunate and innocent people. And now the Jews have engaged the United States in wars to enslave the nations of Islam. Toward this end, our government, the government bequeathed us by the Founding Fathers, has been destroyed. Even worse, Christianity has been rendered a Godless and hateful religion which condones theft, murder, and war crimes.

Let’s add it up!

Modern Jews (not Torah Jews) are anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Muslim, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice, and anti-love. And if a Christian speaks out of against these things, they are hatefully label ed as being anti-Semitic. A Christian cannot hate anyone including Jews, but a Christian also has the obligation to speak out against evil in whatever form it takes. This being the case being called and anti-Semite, in light of what is happening in the world, is the greatest compliment one can bestow upon a Christian.
But, they aren't crashing airplanes into Manhattan, beheading people or stoning people to death, blowing up abortion clinics or doctors or harassing women or cutting off their clitorises. Other that that, you nailed it.

In post #204 you said:

I don't think you understand the English language. Sorry, I do not speak Hebrew.

And then I read this post, and go back to thinking you are just a run-of-the-mill anti-semite spewing some conspiracy theory to blame the world's ills on the Jews in the same old "poisoning the wells" trope we've been hearing for thousands of years.

I don't think you have understood anything I said. Having a thousand years to figure it out will probably not be enough either.

liked Mammy

Just bigotry.

try again syrius-----------your entire education comes from the cock sucking mouth of your sunday school teacher-------besides reading lots as a child----I even attended Sunday school-------I know from whence cometh your filth

Boy if you are a typical Jew, its no wonder so many people dislike Jews. Has it ever occurred to you that being nice is a virtue and not a vice?

In post #204 you said:

you missed the real message -------shusha-----the islamo Nazi answer is and has been for------1700 years--------KILL THEM ----THEY WILL BE A MINORITY--THEN
OUTVOTE THEM from Constantine, to Muhummad, thru the
Holy Roman Empire---reichs I II and III -----thru the caliphsts east and west all
the way to the HUDSON VALLEY land of the Nazi dogs

I think you need to get a life. The one you live now sucks!

Forum List

Back