Is it wrong of me to enjoy watching liberals and progressives mentally meltdown the way they do?

Democrat Talking point of the Day:

Oct 2016: Trump has no path to the White House!
Nov 2016: Popular Vote!
December 2016: Russia!

Is it wrong of me to enjoy watching liberals and progressives mentally meltdown the way they do?

that was a laugher, ryan and the pugs voting for the afordible care act - what a bunch of cowards.

just like the op, no ethics assholes - why they put their thread in this forum, hopping the 4th century christians will give them some comfort.

do try and get over it ...

that was a laugher, ryan and the pugs voting for the afordible care act - what a bunch of cowards.

just like the op, no ethics assholes - why they put their thread in this forum, hopping the 4th century christians will give them some comfort.

Try and get over Hillary losing - never.

You are a progressive? What a shock.

I enjoyed the three ring circus between the fascists and right wing zealots over the Affordable Care Act ... how about you.

I enjoyed the three ring circus between the fascists and right wing zealots over the Affordable Care Act ... how about you.
I enjoy people watching predictable surprises of people who normalize their deviance by embracing an external locus of control.

I enjoy people watching predictable surprises of people who normalize their deviance by embracing an external locus of control.

to bad for you the predictable surprise came true ...

How so?

How so?

it was an unintended rational response.

How so?

You are not making any sense.

How so?

You are not making any sense.
So...usual BreezeWood.

it's not that hard, two evil forces collide all republican and the innocent live for another day - the ACA is a masterful work of legislative brilliance that will continue to mature with age. and grow with everexpanding medicaid.

Forum List

Back