Is it wrong of me to enjoy watching liberals and progressives mentally meltdown the way they do?

it's not that hard, two evil forces collide all republican and the innocent live for another day - the ACA is a masterful work of legislative brilliance that will continue to mature with age. and grow with everexpanding medicaid.
Let me guess... you're black.

it's not that hard, two evil forces collide all republican and the innocent live for another day - the ACA is a masterful work of legislative brilliance that will continue to mature with age. and grow with everexpanding medicaid.

you've regained your comprehension, now try thinking of how to improve it.

you've regained your comprehension, now try thinking of how to improve it.
Don't you think a more productive use of your time would be spent on improving the condition of black communities rather than dithering with me?

Damn dude (dudette?), you didn't drink the KoolAid, you're main lining the stuff. You need to get clean but don't go cold turkey. Your body needs it, taper off instead. The longest journey begins with a single step.

Forum List

Back