"Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?"

They will NEVER ban birth control.

They want to though

Name the Republican who ever banned birth control lying lib!

We get it. This is why Stephanopolus peppered Romney with the "can states ban birth control."

This is why Obama is trying to force free birth control on Catholic Hospitals and how to force insurance companies to pay for it.

You want to convince people with the fictitious fear that Republicans want to ban birth control.

So, here's the thing.

Give me ONE EXAMPLE of a Republican Gov, President, Congressman, etc, EVER banning birth control and you will have your argument.

Until then, this is all just BS fear mongering by a desperate president who can't run on his own record, because his own record SUCKS.

So, bring it. Give us the examples.

My guess is, there will stuipid quotes of Santorum from six years ago. There will be NO EXAMPLES OF Republicans trying to ban birth control. There will be total silence. OR there will be just the usual sputtering from outraged liberals because no one should ever dare pin them down on their total preposterous lies.

Bring it libs. I'm waiting. I know I won't get a straight answer.

PS, ABORTION IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. That's infanticide. There are plenty of methods of birth control that prevents conception.

You know why you libs have changed the subject to birth control. You have lost the argument on abortion. Most people are against it now.

You started the subject, so don't change it, because someone's pinned you down on it. BIRTH CONTROL. Give us the examples.

I'm waiting, but I won't hold my breathe.

How in hell does the Govt have anything to do with what Santorum believes?

PSSSTT Little secret; he (Santorum) is running for President. Therefore, If elected, his beliefs would dictate the direction he wants to lead the nation. And that makes his beliefs a problem. Because no one in their right mind wants to hear about the government dictating their sex lives.

are you actually trying to say you think a President Santorum would try to ban sex for pleasure? really? You want to go that route?

Don't be stupid
No doubt.

Once a stud......

images

....ALWAYS a stud.​

and unless you have some actual proof that he will attempt to ban sex for pleasure because of his belief in this area, this thread and your argument are garbage.

SANTORUM IS THE ONE WHO SAID THIS SHIT, NOT ME. What the hell does he mean that it's an important policy issue? I'm not really sure. Is he going to try to explicitly and directly ban sex that is strictly for pleasure? I don't know. Probably not. It would be impossible. But I'm very sure that he will try to throw as many hurdles in there as possible. He has no problem with banning all forms of birth control. He insists on abstinence only sex education. At the very least, he sure seems intent on making the pleasure of sex into pain, one way or another.

You seem incapable of realizing there is a difference between a political platform, and a religious belief.

HE SAID THAT HE FEELS THESE ARE IMPORTANT POLICY ISSUES AND THAT HE WOULD BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO ADDRESS THEM. What part of that is not a political platform?

and unless you have some actual proof that he will attempt to ban sex for pleasure because of his belief in this area, this thread and your argument are garbage.

SANTORUM IS THE ONE WHO SAID THIS SHIT, NOT ME. What the hell does he mean that it's an important policy issue? I'm not really sure. Is he going to try to explicitly and directly ban sex that is strictly for pleasure? I don't know. Probably not. It would be impossible. But I'm very sure that he will try to throw as many hurdles in there as possible. He has no problem with banning all forms of birth control. He insists on abstinence only sex education. At the very least, he sure seems intent on making the pleasure of sex into pain, one way or another.

You seem incapable of realizing there is a difference between a political platform, and a religious belief.
HE SAID THAT HE FEELS THESE ARE IMPORTANT POLICY ISSUES AND THAT HE WOULD BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO ADDRESS THEM. What part of that is not a political platform?

You're a freaking liar. Name the Republican who has ever banned birth control INCLUDING SANTORUM.

The only reason you libs are spamming us with this BS is you KNOW it's all you've got. You sure can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

If it is, I guess I have a few more dances with the devil.

You are making the mistake of accepting the premise.

This is all part of the "Republicans want to ban birth control" which is a laughable argument.

They can't name one Republican who has ever banned birth control.

Man would you quit pointing shit like that out? It is causing great consternation among the right wing wack jobs posting on here. They just can't beleive one of their very own would say that. But he did.

Why can't the government leave people the fuck alone
?

Better question; why the hell can't Repubs stay the fuck out of people's sex and reproductive lives?

Really? What have Republicans done to interfere with your sex life?

I'm still waiting for these liars to answer. What Republican has ever banned birth control.

All these spamming threads on birth control and not one liberal can answer that one simple question.

They want to though

yet another TM lie.

Prove it.

CHALLENGE:
link to a single solitary republican either in or running for office, that states in their official platform they want to ban all birth control.

Do that, and I will have my account IP banned.

Fail to do that, and you have YOUR account IP banned.

Do you accept?

How in hell does the Govt have anything to do with what Santorum believes?

PSSSTT Little secret; he (Santorum) is running for President. Therefore, If elected, his beliefs would dictate the direction he wants to lead the nation. And that makes his beliefs a problem. Because no one in their right mind wants to hear about the government dictating their sex lives.

Wait... you think if Rick Santorum is elected he'll push for a law that says we can't have sex unless to procreate?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!

Now THAT'S FUNNY!!! THanks for the laugh. That's right up there with Obama is secretly a radical Muslim looking to bring us down.

You are making the mistake of accepting the premise.

This is all part of the "Republicans want to ban birth control" which is a laughable argument.

They can't name one Republican who has ever banned birth control.

I am not accepting the premise, Just poking a little fun at it.

Lefties have been full of shit every year I have been alive.

Nothing. Yet. But they sure seem to be chomping at the bit to impose their sexual views on the general population.

Bet they are just kidding. Better to talk about sex than their bull shit policies. To bad Repubs have no success's to point to proudly and say; we did that for America. And it worked.

Yea to bad. Failure after failure in the arena of policy will keep you talking about sex. Cause you got nothing else.

Nothing. Yet. But they sure seem to be chomping at the bit to impose their sexual views on the general population.

Bet they are just kidding. Better to talk about sex than their bull shit policies. To bad Repubs have no success's to point to proudly and say; we did that for America. And it worked.

Yea to bad. Failure after failure in the arena of policy will keep you talking about sex. Cause you got nothing else.

We know the left is imposing those views.

You're a freaking liar. Name the Republican who has ever banned birth control INCLUDING SANTORUM.

Did I ever say anyone has done it? I said that I expect Santorum to be willing to do it.

Then your argument is BS. You don't have ANY evidence to back that up. Santorum has NEVER attempted to ban birth control and he was in office a long time.

I could just as EASILY say Obama wants to round up white people with JUST AS MUCH CREDULITY based on statements made by his pastor for 20 years.

It won't be a reason for anyone to vote for Romeny or Santorum, just like your fantasy about Rick Santorum and birth control isn't a reason to vote for Obama.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Name the Republicans who have sought to ban birth control. Still waiting lying libs.

So what's it like being paranoid all the time? I don't know who fed you this hogwash about Republicans, but someone really did a number on you.

Somebody point out the Democrat that is out there talking about their sex lives and how they think other people should conduct their sex lives.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6vZRy62KY&feature=related"]Barack Obama Sex Education for Kindergarteners[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NN4TKrViNE&feature=related"]Barack Obama Abortion[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX8g_cA_Jg&feature=related"]Obama on Gay Marriage[/ame]

Last edited:

They want to though

yet another TM lie.

Prove it.

CHALLENGE:
link to a single solitary republican either in or running for office, that states in their official platform they want to ban all birth control.

Do that, and I will have my account IP banned.

Fail to do that, and you have YOUR account IP banned.

Do you accept?

I see that as usual, when confronted and challenged, TM disappears from the thread.

I'll open the challenge to ANYONE.

Forum List

Back