"Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?"

How in hell does the Govt have anything to do with what Santorum believes?

PSSSTT Little secret; he (Santorum) is running for President. Therefore, If elected, his beliefs would dictate the direction he wants to lead the nation. And that makes his beliefs a problem. Because no one in their right mind wants to hear about the government dictating their sex lives.

are you actually trying to say you think a President Santorum would try to ban sex for pleasure? really? You want to go that route?

Don't be stupid

How in hell does the Govt have anything to do with what Santorum believes?

PSSSTT Little secret; he (Santorum) is running for President. Therefore, If elected, his beliefs would dictate the direction he wants to lead the nation. And that makes his beliefs a problem. Because no one in their right mind wants to hear about the government dictating their sex lives.

are you actually trying to say you think a President Santorum would try to ban sex for pleasure? really? You want to go that route?

Don't be stupid

Too late I'm afraid.

Big deal.....that's his belief! So most of us know he's wrong...do you're own thing and don't worry about something this ridiculous, there's more important things to concern yourself over. This is stupid!

Well enough. Except that Santorum is the one who is effectively running on a no sex for pleasure platform as this moment. Which makes it fair game to talk about.

The fact that this thread even exists just goes to show the pathetic state of American politics nowadays. We're now reduced to decide who is best to lead the free world based on whether it's okay to feel good during sex? These are the best candidates we can come up with?

Point 1: Really? I didn't see that on his website. Perhaps you could link to where you saw that in his platform?

Point 2: No, it shows the pathetic state of the OP and that they have nothing else constructive to say, so they whine about this.

Big deal.....that's his belief! So most of us know he's wrong...do you're own thing and don't worry about something this ridiculous, there's more important things to concern yourself over. This is stupid!

Well enough. Except that Santorum is the one who is effectively running on a no sex for pleasure platform as this moment. Which makes it fair game to talk about.

The fact that this thread even exists just goes to show the pathetic state of American politics nowadays. We're now reduced to decide who is best to lead the free world based on whether it's okay to feel good during sex? These are the best candidates we can come up with?

Point 1: Really? I didn't see that on his website. Perhaps you could link to where you saw that in his platform?

Point 2: No, it shows the pathetic state of the OP and that they have nothing else constructive to say, so they whine about this.

WOW, the democrats just made that one up! Whole cloth. Not a scintilla of fact in it!

Obama is running on a Santeria platform that would give the right of Santerians to kill the pets of their neighbors.

They want sex bannned as well as birth control?

Religion has NO place in government, its how the founders planned it.

Don't be stupid

Well, Santorum is the one bringing this into the campaign. So....

I don't suppose you have any, you know, evidence that banning sex for pleasure is actually part of his platform, do you?

No?

Didn't think so.

Dismissed.

Why can't the government leave people the fuck alone
?

Better question; why the hell can't Repubs stay the fuck out of people's sex and reproductive lives?

If Government spends its money on welfare for the results of those 'reproductive lives', it becomes the government's business.

Don't like that? Dump the 'nanny state'.

We get it. This is why Stephanopolus peppered Romney with the "can states ban birth control."

This is why Obama is trying to force free birth control on Catholic Hospitals and how to force insurance companies to pay for it.

You want to convince people with the fictitious fear that Republicans want to ban birth control.

So, here's the thing.

Give me ONE EXAMPLE of a Republican Gov, President, Congressman, etc, EVER banning birth control and you will have your argument.

Until then, this is all just BS fear mongering by a desperate president who can't run on his own record, because his own record SUCKS.

So, bring it. Give us the examples.

My guess is, there will stuipid quotes of Santorum from six years ago. There will be NO EXAMPLES OF Republicans trying to ban birth control. There will be total silence. OR there will be just the usual sputtering from outraged liberals because no one should ever dare pin them down on their total preposterous lies.

Bring it libs. I'm waiting. I know I won't get a straight answer.

PS, ABORTION IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. That's infanticide. There are plenty of methods of birth control that prevents conception.

You know why you libs have changed the subject to birth control. You have lost the argument on abortion. Most people are against it now.

You started the subject, so don't change it, because someone's pinned you down on it. BIRTH CONTROL. Give us the examples.

I'm waiting, but I won't hold my breathe.

Okay, it was a little hyberbolic. My point is that it's not like this is something Bill Maher pulled out of his archives from the 90s and broadcast. Santorum is the one who brought this into the discussion himself.

Again, Santorum is the one who brought this into the discussion. He's the one who said that sex should always be for procreation, that sex only for pleasure is bad, and that these are important policy issues, and that as President he would address these issues. He also turned around 60 seconds later and said that he's not running for Pastor, so I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes out of Santorum's mouth. But the point is that he's put himself out there on this platform. It's acceptable to discuss the candidate's platform that he's professed. It's just ridiculous that it's even possible for such a candidate to exist, outside of a gag candidate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN7WfIZh690]Rick Santorum Interviews With CaffeinatedThoughts.com - YouTube[/ame]

We get it. This is why Stephanopolus peppered Romney with the "can states ban birth control."

This is why Obama is trying to force free birth control on Catholic Hospitals and how to force insurance companies to pay for it.

You want to convince people with the fictitious fear that Republicans want to ban birth control.

So, here's the thing.

Give me ONE EXAMPLE of a Republican Gov, President, Congressman, etc, EVER banning birth control and you will have your argument.

Until then, this is all just BS fear mongering by a desperate president who can't run on his own record, because his own record SUCKS.

So, bring it. Give us the examples.

My guess is, there will stuipid quotes of Santorum from six years ago. There will be NO EXAMPLES OF Republicans trying to ban birth control. There will be total silence. OR there will be just the usual sputtering from outraged liberals because no one should ever dare pin them down on their total preposterous lies.

Bring it libs. I'm waiting. I know I won't get a straight answer.

PS, ABORTION IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. That's infanticide. There are plenty of methods of birth control that prevents conception.

You know why you libs have changed the subject to birth control. You have lost the argument on abortion. Most people are against it now.

You started the subject, so don't change it, because someone's pinned you down on it. BIRTH CONTROL. Give us the examples.

I'm waiting, but I won't hold my breathe.

Democrats are trying to create an argument to run on. The Republicans want to take away your genitals! As long as democrats control the conversation they will be able to deflect away from obama's abysmal failures. They made up this entire thihg. They made up what Rick Santorum said, they made up what Mitt Romney said. Then they quote one another as if its true.

Somebody point out the Democrat that is out there talking about their sex lives and how they think other people should conduct their sex lives.

No sex for fun. Bad bad. Shamey shamey. Birth control bad. makes it easier to have sex for fun. Birth control bad. Women need to be barefoot and pregnant. That is the GOP way.

Name the Republican that said exactly that.

The issue is about religious freedom, not whether sex should be pleasurable. Besides, sex is better when you bareback, dumb-ass. Anyone can tell you that.
Rick%2BSantorum%2Bon%2Brape%2Bpregnancy.jpg

Okay, it was a little hyberbolic. My point is that it's not like this is something Bill Maher pulled out of his archives from the 90s and broadcast. Santorum is the one who brought this into the discussion himself.

Again, Santorum is the one who brought this into the discussion. He's the one who said that sex should always be for procreation, that sex only for pleasure is bad, and that these are important policy issues, and that as President he would address these issues. He also turned around 60 seconds later and said that he's not running for Pastor, so I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes out of Santorum's mouth. But the point is that he's put himself out there on this platform. It's acceptable to discuss the candidate's platform that he's professed. It's just ridiculous that it's even possible for such a candidate to exist, outside of a gag candidate.

and unless you have some actual proof that he will attempt to ban sex for pleasure because of his belief in this area, this thread and your argument are garbage.

You seem incapable of realizing there is a difference between a political platform, and a religious belief.

Forum List

Back