Is it within the rules to outright and egregiously LIE on this forum?

Just curious. Thanks in advance.
Liberals live in a lie....so it can't be helped...
It must be, conservatives do it all the time.

. . . . as you can see, it is nearly a forum requirement.

So that begs the question, are these posters lying to you about this?

medical-doctors-doctor_patient_relationships-patient_doctor_relationships-physicians-bedside_manner-cwln6830_low.jpg

Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Just mark who does it on your pc or smartphone and judge their future responses based on their past.

Also remember the truth can be told different ways.

Was the T-34 the best tank of WWII? I can make the statement it was and wasn't and defend them both. So in a way either is true and either a lie.

Was the T-34 the best tank of WWII? I can make the statement it was and wasn't and defend them both. So in a way either is true and either a lie.

A subjective statement should not be construed as a "lie".

If one is here to lie then they're not here to engage in honest discussion. Such posters diminish the quality of this forum, in my opinion.

Yes it is. Otherwise Lahkota would have been banned years ago. Because he/she is the #1 most pathological LIAR I've ever seen on USMB and that liar has never been banned (to the best of my knowledge). Every thread Lahkota has ever started has been based on a 100% lie I effortlessly, factually dissect and discredit without even without even taking a deep breath. Nothing Lahkota has ever posted has had the most infintesimal speck of truth.

As we all know, liars pants spontaneously combust. Is it OK to lie on this board? Please tell me, how can you know who is lying? After the fact, when all the facts come out. Liberals never lie, they just confabulate. Or are self deluded. Is it Ok to LIE? Within what rules? What do you think lawyers do, twist rules and redefine what the truth is, what the facts are. So define a "lie".

Yes it is. Otherwise Lahkota would have been banned years ago. Because he/she is the #1 most pathological LIAR I've ever seen on USMB and that liar has never been banned (to the best of my knowledge). Every thread Lahkota has ever started has been based on a 100% lie I effortlessly, factually dissect and discredit without even without even taking a deep breath. Nothing Lahkota has ever posted has had the most infintesimal speck of truth.

Lakhota has been banned, quite a long one, as I remember.

Forum List

Back