This lady from a dating site asked "what makes me happy" on the phone and

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
i told her listening to jazz, fall season, and spending time with family

The next day I bought some JELLO from the supermarket which was cherry flavor with pineapple inside. I text her a pic of the jello on 11/10 and said "this is what really makes me happy"

Haven't heard from her since that day. Was she really turned off by that???

Stop thinking so much. Get out of your head man. It really isn't that hard. Don't do it over the phone/device. If she wants to, find someone else.

Go to a cafe', a super market, or the library, catch the eye of some nice girl, use an old fashioned pick up line, and take it from there.

I get the sense, that you are really bad at this.

The next day I bought some JELLO from the supermarket which was cherry flavor with pineapple inside. I text her a pic of the jello on 11/10 and said "this is what really makes me happy"

You need professional advice...before texting next time I recommend you contact Carlos Danger.....

Stop thinking so much. Get out of your head man. It really isn't that hard. Don't do it over the phone/device. If she wants to, find someone else.

Go to a cafe', a super market, or the library, catch the eye of some nice girl, use an old fashioned pick up line, and take it from there.

what did you think about Jello text

You need to understand timing. No telling what she thought you meant by that.

Using a dildo mold might have had something to do with it, just sayn...

did you tell her about your happy camper policy of full body massage with happy ending?

What makes you happy is ALWAYS....HER. You are such a loser.

did you tell her about your happy camper policy of full body massage with happy ending?

The answer is.....She IS the happy ending.

what did you think about Jello text
did you include a caption about loving your girlfriend when you make jello.

Using a dildo mold might have had something to do with it, just sayn...
or the caption saying, don't worry baby, this only happens when i lose the bet.

I think fbj is looking for some kind of D/s relationship. After all, he is a fan of the pussy grabber.

OnePercenter understands.

And just as an FYI, be careful saying you love spending time with family when talking to a new girl. She may hear you want to have children.

The answer is.....She IS the happy ending.
i always love when a girl friend comes over just because she loves to make me happy in the end.

You need to understand timing. No telling what she thought you meant by that.

Oh she may have thought I wanted to eat off her ass cheeks.

What makes you happy is ALWAYS....HER. You are such a loser.

we had just met

Usually on the dating sites, there are many more men than women. It may be that she moved on to another guy she was more interested in.

Forum List

Back