Is it unpatriotic to fly foreign flags during a session of the US Congress?

I think it depends on the context in which it is done. In this case it is done to show support for an ally, so I don't think it is unpatriotic. That said, sending another 60 Billion to Ukraine is not necessarily a good idea.
Ally? Tell me exactly what they bring to the table other than need

This was during a Congressional session? Who knew? And, this really is a American flag. It is one that millions of Americans still honor.
Did you sleep through Jan 6?
Congress was in session to certify the vote

That flag is not American or patriotic.
It honors an evil empire

Unlike yourselves, I live in the world of reality.

Please feel free to explain the possible scenario where Russia surrenders to Ukraine and says "Ok, just let us keep Donetsk and Luhansk, and we'll be best friends forever"?
The next time you set a foot in the real wold will be the first time you set foot in the real world. For example...I never saidUkrine is going to beat your buddy Putin. What we can hope for is an Afghan style withdrawal. Let me guess...you were against that too. Oh wait...no you weren’t. Republicans were running the show back then.

The next time you set a foot in the real wold will be the first time you set foot in the real world. For example...I never saidUkrine is going to beat your buddy Putin. What we can hope for is an Afghan style withdrawal. Let me guess...you were against that too. Oh wait...no you weren’t. Republicans were running the show back then.

How long before this "Afghan style" withdrawal takes place, how much is it going to cost us before we get there, who's going to pay for it, and like Biden's Afghan-style retreat, will there be Ukrainians falling off the wings of USAF C-17s like they did at Hamid Karzai airport?

Will the Russian even allow us to land there to evacuate our Ukrainian assets?

Like I said, you folks haven't thought this through very well. You jumped right into a clusterfuck without any plan of winning and no clear way out of it.

How long before this "Afghan style" withdrawal takes place, how much is it going to cost us before we get there, who's going to pay for it, and like Biden's Afghan-style retreat, will there be Ukrainians falling off the wings of USAF C-17s like they did at Hamid Karzai airport?

Will the Russian even allow us to land there to evacuate our Ukrainian assets?

Like I said, you folks haven't thought this through very well. You jumped right into a clusterfuck without any plan of winning and no clear way out of it.
Should we go to war w/Iran?

Should we go to war w/Iran?

If they carry out an attack on American soil, sure. Has Russia ever attacked us?

And don't say "But they attacked muh democracy in 2016." A bunch of stupid Russian social media posts didn't change one person's vote one way of the other.

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter. We need to support our allies in Europe.

So I take it you have no problem supporting Israel with unlimited funding to wage war on Iran too?

Last edited:
If they carry out an attack on American soil, sure. Has Russia ever attacked us?

And don't say "But they attacked muh democracy in 2016." A bunch of stupid Russian social media posts didn't change one person's vote one way of the other.
So we go to war w/Iran only IF they attack here on US soil, correct?

Forum List

Back