Is It True That The CDC Is No Longer Allowing Vaccinated blood Donors?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
A family member told me that earlier today, but I cannot seem to find anything in the news about it.

Which means it is not true. That you are asking here should tell you enough that it is not true.

The guidelines are pretty damn easy to find in a google search. Why did you avoid doing so?

The only caveat is that if you receive the 'normal' type of vaccine and it contains an attenuated virus then there is a 2 week waiting period for obvious reasons.

A family member told me that earlier today, but I cannot seem to find anything in the news about it.
They still want mine. I did a plasma donation late last month and Lifeline is already sending me messages.

Lifeline is already sending me messages.

Lol I confused this with Life Alert at first and I'm like what,.. are not enough people falling anymore and they need you to get their product? Or is it that they're still falling, they're just getting up afterwards? :auiqs.jpg:

Lol I confused this with Life Alert at first and I'm like what,.. are not enough people falling anymore and they need you to get their product? Or is it that they're still falling, they're just getting up afterwards? :auiqs.jpg:
I have a contractor on the newly built roof on back deck as we speak, trying to finish in the decking if rains have quit. I just hope he doesn't fall and can't get up.

The CDC? I'd imagine they would support something closer to needing 40 covid vaccinations for people who donate blood. They hate people living I guess.

The Ghost in the machine won't let is research this. Nope. You can not independently verify anything related to Covid 19.

Forum List

Back