Is it time to repeal the Bush tax cuts?

yes .... we will allways find the money to do whatever the people or our leaders chose to do.

balanced budget or not we do what we want. The debate over taxes is false. You sceam too much money over health care yet ALL of the other industrial nations have it and they somehow manage. Its all smoke.

We started a stupid war with Iraq and I don't see you complaining about the trillions thrown away for absolutely not a goddamn sliver of value to the american people.

I haven't read every post, but has some one commented on how many billions that have been spent on pork from our govertnment? Maybe we could start there and work backwards to the individual taxes.

Let's All Pay more. Why don't we just shut down the Economy completely and Feast on Good Intentions!!!! Wonderful!!!! I'm so Excited!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lets all get more out of the deal.

Get more from where? Should we just take it? Can we just steal it? Or should we pass a law first? How would you word that law? Seriously?

The best way to insure we all get exactly what we put in. We all put in nothing, We all get nothing. What could be more fair? Getting what we deserve?

What is the exchange when something of value is given, for nothing in return? I know that there are circumstances when that is Justified, but to confuse it with the norm, is a fatal error.

I haven't read every post, but has some one commented on how many billions that have been spent on pork from our govertnment? Maybe we could start there and work backwards to the individual taxes.

No one disputes that there is pork, but taxes have to go up, and no one has the balls to say so.

No one disputes that there is pork, but taxes have to go up, and no one has the balls to say so.

Government workers need to live Right!!!
Right!!!
The coming of age of the New Class.
For a while there, they thought they were going to have to real jobs that actually produced something of value, but no!!! They were saved!!!! They Nationalized and took control.

Right!!!
For a while there, they thought they were going to have to real jobs that actually produced something of value, but no!!! They were saved!!!! They Nationalized and took control.

Horseshit.

Clinton and Gingrich balanced the budget and Bush destroyed it with tax cuts for the rich and the occupation of Iraq.

We can fix things again, but the rich are going to have to pay more.

Until the government reins in it's out of control spending, you really can't put a dollar amount on how much to tax, Chris. You don't just do tax increases on the willy nilly, because government will not clean their own house if it's done like that. I guess what I'm saying is, let's squeeze our government before we squeeze the individuals.

Last edited:

Right!!!

Horseshit.

Clinton and Gingrich balanced the budget and Bush destroyed it with tax cuts for the rich and the occupation of Iraq.

Bullshit!!!!

Raise Taxes on Government Employee's!!!

I spit on your horse shit!!!

Unions out of Government Now!!!!

Tax the New Class!!!

Lose the Exemptions that are not universal!!!!

I spit on your horse hit again!!! and Again!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right!!!

Horseshit.

Bullshit!!!!

Tax the New Class!!!

What are you about 15 years old?

Actually, the lack of balls are on the ones that believe taxes must go up.

Actually, the lack of balls are on the ones that believe taxes must go up.

Hardly.

As I said Clinton and Gingrich were able to balance the budget by raising taxes and cutting spending. We can do it again.

It is long past time to repeal greed, well can't really do that, so yes, make them pay for the society that provides them the opportunity to be American Saddams.

"There is no historical evidence that tax cuts spur economic growth. The highest period of growth in U.S. history (1933-1973) also saw its highest tax rates on the rich: 70 to 91 percent. During this period, the general tax rate climbed as well, but it reached a plateau in 1969, and growth slowed down five years later. Almost all rich nations have higher general taxes than the U.S., and they are growing faster as well."

Tax cuts spur economic growth

The rich get rich because of their merit.

What Should a Billionaire Give – and What Should You?, by Peter Singer

".... The rich must — or so some of us with less money like to assume — suffer sleepless nights because of their ruthlessness in squeezing out competitors, firing workers, shutting down plants or whatever else they have to do to acquire their wealth. When wealthy people give away money, we can always say that they are doing it to ease their consciences or generate favorable publicity. It has been suggested — by, for example, David Kirkpatrick, a senior editor at Fortune magazine — that Bill Gates’s turn to philanthropy was linked to the antitrust problems Microsoft had in the U.S. and the European Union. Was Gates, consciously or subconsciously, trying to improve his own image and that of his company?"

Horseshit.

Bullshit!!!!

Tax the New Class!!!

What are you being such a moron with the taking and spending of other peoples money without their consent. You need to be addressed as a 15 year old, because that is where your morals find compatibility.

Bullshit!!!!

Tax the New Class!!!

What are you being such a moron with the taking and spending of other peoples money without their consent. You need to be addressed as a 15 year old, because that is where your morals find compatibility.

Now I know you are 15.

Forum List

Back