Is It Time For Trump To Demand Immediate Release Of US Hostages In Iran?

Is It Time To Demand Immediate Release Of US Hostages In Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should nuke some holy city in Iran and warn them that if they don't give up all the hostages...

Oh.................so you're in favor of WWIII. When are you going to enlist?

Me? I already served. 20 years in 4 war zones.

So you're ok with our People suffering in an Iranian prison? Don't you think it's time for someone to do something for them?

Didn't say that I was ok with Americans in Iranian jails. I said that lobbing nukes into holy cities in Iran is how you start WWIII, and since the poster is all gung ho to sling nukes, I was just asking when they were going to enlist, as well as told them that I'd already done my time.

Lobbing nukes into Iran on a first strike basis is an act of war. Any military person knows that.
The last time we used nukes it ENDED a war. Please try again.

Apparently, you don't understand what "first strike" means. Please enlist in the military, serve a few years, and then come back and talk to me about this. No, lobbing nukes into a country first is the way you START a war.

When we bombed Japan, the war was already going on. Do try to understand the difference.
So we nuke Iran, wtf are they going to do? Israel just kicked their ass last week and they snuck off without a word.

He might demand it, but Iran would tell him to go pound sand after what he did to their nuclear deal.

That might = the end of Mullah-rule there. If Trump makes that demand, and Iran refuses, i don't think it will end well for the Mullahs.

More wingnut war mongering. DIdn't losing the Iraq War teach you idiots anything?

War with Iran is coming. That's just reality. It's been planned for many years. I think it is time for Trump to make that demand. Either release our People, or else.

After watching the GOP bungle the Iraq War, Iran is not afraid of the US. Iran will not give in to any new demands and are now free to develop nukes. They can say the US is to blame for it, and they'll be right.

Iran is terrified of Israel.

He might demand it, but Iran would tell him to go pound sand after what he did to their nuclear deal.

That might = the end of Mullah-rule there. If Trump makes that demand, and Iran refuses, i don't think it will end well for the Mullahs.

More wingnut war mongering. DIdn't losing the Iraq War teach you idiots anything?

War with Iran is coming. That's just reality. It's been planned for many years. I think it is time for Trump to make that demand. Either release our People, or else.

After watching the GOP bungle the Iraq War, Iran is not afraid of the US. Iran will not give in to any new demands and are now free to develop nukes. They can say the US is to blame for it, and they'll be right.

Iran is terrified of Israel.
Now they are.

Iran is like Iraq was...A Paper Tiger.

Iran and Iraq fought to an 8-year draw. We kicked Iraq out of Kuwait
in 100 hours of ground warfare. We took over their entire country in a
month.

Iran would crumble vs the US. BUT, why do we want to waste American
lives when we could Nuke them. Neither Russia or China would give up
their countries for Iran.

So you're ok with our People suffering in an Iranian prison? Don't you think it's time for someone to do something for them?

Didn't say that I was ok with Americans in Iranian jails. I said that lobbing nukes into holy cities in Iran is how you start WWIII, and since the poster is all gung ho to sling nukes, I was just asking when they were going to enlist, as well as told them that I'd already done my time.

Lobbing nukes into Iran on a first strike basis is an act of war. Any military person knows that.

Apparently, you don't understand what "first strike" means. Please enlist in the military, serve a few years, and then come back and talk to me about this. No, lobbing nukes into a country first is the way you START a war.

When we bombed Japan, the war was already going on. Do try to understand the difference.
So we nuke Iran, wtf are they going to do? Israel just kicked their ass last week and they snuck off without a word.

You really don't understand how things are done militarily, do you? Israel was responding to a rocket attack that Iran launched against them. They were retaliating for an attack on them.

If we lob a nuke or two at Iran? It's not only going to be seen as an act of war, but Iran's allies are going to step in as well. And, setting off a nuke won't go well with most other countries out there either.

The only way I would ever see a nuclear strike as needed, is if we were attacked FIRST. And, in order to justify a nuclear response, it would need to be a nuclear attack.

We should nuke some holy city in Iran and warn them that if they don't give up all the hostages...

Don’t listen to him. No one is in favor war, but if it comes down to whether or not iran gets nukes, maybe war is the only thing that will stop them. If anyone should go to war it’s Israel. They have the most vested interest. Sure we can help them, but I don’t think we’ll be putting boots on the ground in such a case.

You really don't understand how things are done militarily, do you? Israel was responding to a rocket attack that Iran launched against them. They were retaliating for an attack on them.

If we lob a nuke or two at Iran? It's not only going to be seen as an act of war, but Iran's allies are going to step in as well. And, setting off a nuke won't go well with most other countries out there either.

The only way I would ever see a nuclear strike as needed, is if we were attacked FIRST. And, in order to justify a nuclear response, it would need to be a nuclear attack.
We were attacked first, they took American hostages. Time to get out the nukes.

Don’t listen to him. No one is in favor war, but if it comes down to whether or not iran gets nukes, maybe war is the only thing that will stop them. If anyone should go to war it’s Israel. They have the most vested interest. Sure we can help them, but I don’t think we’ll be putting boots on the ground in such a case.
No one is in favor of war? Except the US, which attacks anyone and everyone at the drop of a hat.

I thought Barry already paid a huge ransom to get all the US hostages out of Iran....

Why wasn't that part of Obama's deal? It borders on criminal negligence or intentional murder that Barry Hussein shipped tens of billions in cash to Iran on freaking pallets but never demanded the release of a hostage.

It won't take a nuclear strike to take out the Mullahs or their nuclear capabilities. There are other ways.

It wouldn't take nukes.

It wouldn't take nukes.
But it would make a hell of a statement. Nuke an army base. Then tell them to surrender.

Should he make that demand? If so, what should the consequences be for Iran if it refuses? What say you?

No, this would detract from the larger issue of nuclear weapons. As with NK, let Iran initiate the gesture in the face of unrelenting pressure. Negotiating 101.

It wouldn't take nukes.
But it would make a hell of a statement. Nuke an army base. Then tell them to surrender.

Wrong. You use conventional weapons FIRST, then, if more firepower is needed, only then do you consider nukes. When I was stationed with VFA-131, I was also a member of the PRP team, meaning we loaded nukes on the FA-18. And yes, I know what those weapons are capable of, which is why they are a last resort weapon. Typical of you civilians though, shoot first with nukes and investigate later.

It wouldn't take nukes.

Wrong. You use conventional weapons FIRST, then, if more firepower is needed, only then do you consider nukes. When I was stationed with VFA-131, I was also a member of the PRP team, meaning we loaded nukes on the FA-18. And yes, I know what those weapons are capable of, which is why they are a last resort weapon. Typical of you civilians though, shoot first with nukes and investigate later.
Typical army guy, wants to put soldiers in harm's way all the time. Nuke them and sit back. Then you guys can go in with your brooms and clean up.

It wouldn't take nukes.

Typical army guy, wants to put soldiers in harm's way all the time. Nuke them and sit back. Then you guys can go in with your brooms and clean up.

Dude, you are truly an idiot. There have been many posts where I have said that I am a NAVY retiree, not Army, Marine Corps, or Air Force. NAVY. That is part of the reason for my screen name ABikerSailor. I spent 20 years in the Navy, and am a cyclist as well as a biker.

And no, I don't want to put anyone in harms way. And, like I've said before, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you know zip point squat about how the military operates.

But, I already knew you were a troll.

In your head fucktard. You may jizz your pants at the thought, but to all who went, unlike your fat lazy ass we won.

Forum List

Back