Is It Time For Trump To Demand Immediate Release Of US Hostages In Iran?

Is It Time To Demand Immediate Release Of US Hostages In Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Should he make that demand? If so, what should the consequences be for Iran if it refuses? What say you?

He might demand it, but Iran would tell him to go pound sand after what he did to their nuclear deal.

That might = the end of Mullah-rule there. If Trump makes that demand, and Iran refuses, i don't think it will end well for the Mullahs.

He might demand it, but Iran would tell him to go pound sand after what he did to their nuclear deal.

That might = the end of Mullah-rule there. If Trump makes that demand, and Iran refuses, i don't think it will end well for the Mullahs.

More wingnut war mongering. DIdn't losing the Iraq War teach you idiots anything?

War with Iran is coming. That's just reality. It's been planned for many years. I think it is time for Trump to make that demand. Either release our People, or else.

More wingnut war mongering. DIdn't losing the Iraq War teach you idiots anything?

War with Iran is coming. That's just reality. It's been planned for many years. I think it is time for Trump to make that demand. Either release our People, or else.

After watching the GOP bungle the Iraq War, Iran is not afraid of the US. Iran will not give in to any new demands and are now free to develop nukes. They can say the US is to blame for it, and they'll be right.

After watching the GOP bungle the Iraq War, Iran is not afraid of the US. Iran will not give in to any new demands and are now free to develop nukes. They can say the US is to blame for it, and they'll be right.

I hear ya, i don't want war with Iran. I prefer us dramatically scaling back our presence in the Middle East. We need to move towards a disengagement policy. We've meddled enough over there. But we do need to get our People out of Iran. They've been held there too long.

Obama and Kerry shouldn't have negotiated any deals with Iran until the hostages were put on a plane home. Kerry was a very poor negotiator. He made a bad deal. I don't want war with Iran, but it is time to demand they release our People.

Granny says. "Dat's right...

...an' tell `em if dey don't...

... we gonna bomb `em to smithereens."

If we're gonna attack Iran, i'd rather it be about this. We need to get our folks home. If i were Trump, i would give them a deadline on release. If Iran refuses, it might be time to take the Mullahs out.

Remember it's always only about survival. The Mullahs' days could be numbered there. They may wanna consider releasing our folks.

We should nuke some holy city in Iran and warn them that if they don't give up all the hostages...

We should nuke some holy city in Iran and warn them that if they don't give up all the hostages...

I'm surprised Trump hasn't set a deadline for release yet. They've been held too long. It's time for someone to step up and bring em home.

Oh.................so you're in favor of WWIII. When are you going to enlist?

Me? I already served. 20 years in 4 war zones.

So you're ok with our People suffering in an Iranian prison? Don't you think it's time for someone to do something for them?

So you're ok with our People suffering in an Iranian prison? Don't you think it's time for someone to do something for them?

Didn't say that I was ok with Americans in Iranian jails. I said that lobbing nukes into holy cities in Iran is how you start WWIII, and since the poster is all gung ho to sling nukes, I was just asking when they were going to enlist, as well as told them that I'd already done my time.

Lobbing nukes into Iran on a first strike basis is an act of war. Any military person knows that.

Didn't say that I was ok with Americans in Iranian jails. I said that lobbing nukes into holy cities in Iran is how you start WWIII, and since the poster is all gung ho to sling nukes, I was just asking when they were going to enlist, as well as told them that I'd already done my time.

Lobbing nukes into Iran on a first strike basis is an act of war. Any military person knows that.

It doesn't require Nukes. It is time we get our People out of there.

The last time we used nukes it ENDED a war. Please try again.

The last time we used nukes it ENDED a war. Please try again.

Apparently, you don't understand what "first strike" means. Please enlist in the military, serve a few years, and then come back and talk to me about this. No, lobbing nukes into a country first is the way you START a war.

When we bombed Japan, the war was already going on. Do try to understand the difference.

Forum List

Back