Is it Racist to notice who commits crime?

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
According to the FBI’s latest National Crime Victimization Survey, blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa. There were over 14,000 black on white rapes and the number of white on black rapes was so small, it did not show up on FBI’s statistical samples. That same year, the FBI did not report a single anti-black rape hate crime.
Call me old fashioned, but I believe we should treat criminals the same no matter their race, the race of their victims, or why they committed their crimes. But the truth is that President Obama appears to be more concerned about stopping virtually non-existent “hate crimes” against “protected groups” than stopping actual committed crimes.…

In the past, African Americans were greatly mistreated in this country. But we should not respond to these past injustices by giving special privileges and treatment to a particular race or ethnic groups. Rather, we should treat everyone equally regardless of race.
Rep. King is Right, Obama Wrong, on Race - HUMAN EVENTS

blacks are only 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than whites commit a crime against blacks? obviously the difference is so small that it should simply be ignored.

There were over 14,000 black on white rapes and the number of white on black rapes was so small, it did not show up on FBI’s statistical samples.

I think most of the real travesties like massive scale war and oppression are encouraged and organized by old white guys.

That's who commits real crime that impacts billions...

Is it Racist to notice who commits crime?

It's only racist when you point it out...but that is because you are a bonafide racist.

hahaha, facts are facts, ideas are ideas. it doesn't matter who speaks them, they stand on their own inherent truth.

Of course they are facts.

But I'm just saying that you are a racist in your intent and in everything you do.

If you made a thread about how you like to eat Pepperidge Farm cinnamon raisin toast every morning for breakfast...that thread would be racist, because it was written by you.

When you take a shit, it's a racist shit.

It's who you are...you should accept it.

Knowing what race of people commits the most crime can be very handy info in the real world.

It's only racist when you point it out...but that is because you are a bonafide racist.

hahaha, facts are facts, ideas are ideas. it doesn't matter who speaks them, they stand on their own inherent truth.

But I'm just saying that you are a racist in your intent and in everything you do.

If you made a thread about how you like to eat Pepperidge Farm cinnamon raisin toast every morning for breakfast...that thread would be racist, because it was written by you.

Interesting view point. I will admit to being a 'devil's advocate' on this board. Mostly because there is too much unfettered idealism and too little logical thinking things through. If I tempered my statements would you think more clearly? No, I don't think so. My job here is to piss people off so that they try to construct real rebuttals instead of just ad hominem insults. Thinking is good for you. Prove me wrong. I look forward to it.

Interesting view point. I will admit to being a 'devil's advocate' on this board. Mostly because there is too much unfettered idealism and too little logical thinking things through. If I tempered my statements would you think more clearly? No, I don't think so. My job here is to piss people off so that they try to construct real rebuttals instead of just ad hominem insults. Thinking is good for you. Prove me wrong. I look forward to it.

How much does a racist make these days?

My favorite racist is Kyle Bush. He drives that number 18 car. You can see him practice racism every Sunday if you watch NASCAR racing.

According to the FBI’s latest National Crime Victimization Survey, blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa. There were over 14,000 black on white rapes and the number of white on black rapes was so small, it did not show up on FBI’s statistical samples. That same year, the FBI did not report a single anti-black rape hate crime.
Call me old fashioned, but I believe we should treat criminals the same no matter their race, the race of their victims, or why they committed their crimes. But the truth is that President Obama appears to be more concerned about stopping virtually non-existent “hate crimes” against “protected groups” than stopping actual committed crimes.…

In the past, African Americans were greatly mistreated in this country. But we should not respond to these past injustices by giving special privileges and treatment to a particular race or ethnic groups. Rather, we should treat everyone equally regardless of race.

blacks are only 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than whites commit a crime against blacks? obviously the difference is so small that it should simply be ignored.

Maddof alone makes the numbers about even for black and non black crimes. He jsut did it all in one shot.

Maddof alone makes the numbers about even for black and non black crimes. He jsut did it all in one shot.

I hope you're just trying to be flippant. How many people did Maddof murder, rape or violently attack? Money is one thing, but violence is what people fear. How much money would you spend to bring your murdered son back to life? Or magically undo your daughter's rape? Your own mugging that left you scarred both physically and mentally?

I hope you're just trying to be flippant. How many people did Maddof murder, rape or violently attack? Money is one thing, but violence is what people fear. How much money would you spend to bring your murdered son back to life? Or magically undo your daughter's rape? Your own mugging that left you scarred both physically and mentally?

Wheeeew. I am sorry, I am tired. I just got done reading up on how whites and non blacks also commit murder, rape and violent attacks. Then take into account the Bernie thing.

Thank you, continue. :doubt:

Wheeeew. I am sorry, I am tired. I just got done reading up on how whites and non blacks also commit murder, rape and violent attacks. Then take into account the Bernie thing.

Thank you, continue. :doubt:

Ahhh... So if one white does it that means we should ignore the fact that blacks do it much more often. False equivilence.

blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa. There were over 14,000 black on white rapes and the number of white on black rapes was so small, it did not show up on FBI’s statistical samples.
I just looked through the latest Survey and could not find that information anywhere. Could you link to it, please? Not the blog you linked to already, but the actually place in the report that information supposedly comes from.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back