Is it Racist to notice who commits crime?

blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa. There were over 14,000 black on white rapes and the number of white on black rapes was so small, it did not show up on FBI’s statistical samples.
I just looked through the latest Survey and could not find that information anywhere. Could you link to it, please? Not the blog you linked to already, but the actually place in the report that information supposedly comes from.

Thanks.

Find it yourself Ravi. Its not like anyamount of evidence is going to change your mind.

blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa. There were over 14,000 black on white rapes and the number of white on black rapes was so small, it did not show up on FBI’s statistical samples.
I just looked through the latest Survey and could not find that information anywhere. Could you link to it, please? Not the blog you linked to already, but the actually place in the report that information supposedly comes from.

Thanks.

Find it yourself Ravi. Its not like anyamount of evidence is going to change your mind.
You couldn't find it either....:lol:

I hope you're just trying to be flippant. How many people did Maddof murder, rape or violently attack? Money is one thing, but violence is what people fear. How much money would you spend to bring your murdered son back to life? Or magically undo your daughter's rape? Your own mugging that left you scarred both physically and mentally?

Wheeeew. I am sorry, I am tired. I just got done reading up on how whites and non blacks also commit murder, rape and violent attacks. Then take into account the Bernie thing.

Thank you, continue. :doubt:

Ahhh... So if one white does it that means we should ignore the fact that blacks do it much more often. False equivilence.

So by your reasoning, as long as one white can't pass high school it doesn't matter if there is discrepancy in pass rates for the races? As long as one white is unemployed it doesn't matter if there is a racial gap in employment rates? That's odd because I keep reading how white racism is responsible for all the woes that befall blacks.

Thanks.

I didn't look but I have certainly seen tables of crime rates that bear out the same trend. Why don't you find some stats that show blacks commit less crime? If you actually looked at any govt reports then you saw for yourself how blacks are disproportionately involved with committing crimes. Including embezzlement.

I didn't look but I have certainly seen tables of crime rates that bear out the same trend. Why don't you find some stats that show blacks commit less crime? If you actually looked at any govt reports then you saw for yourself how blacks are disproportionately involved with committing crimes. Including embezzlement.
I looked at the tables for crimes and found nothing to support your statements above. Nothing indicated blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa. And the statistics on rape included the skin color of the victims but not the perps.

I think if you want any credibility around here you need to link to factual information and not a questionable blog.

I looked at the tables for crimes and found nothing to support your statements above. Nothing indicated blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa. And the statistics on rape included the skin color of the victims but not the perps.

I think if you want any credibility around here you need to link to factual information and not a questionable blog.

What is your point Ravi? Are you arguing that blacks don't commit more crime? Are you arguing that blacks are only 25 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than the reverse case? Or are you saying that you won't believe any stats that don't poll every single person in the USA? I personally dredged up facts and figures on the defunct message board at MSN. Most blacks and libbies ignored them there and I expect they would be ignored here.

Why don't you paste some tables that you think disprove the conjecture that blacks are massively more likely to attack white people than the reverse and perhaps I will go through the thankless task of proving that they do.

I hope you're just trying to be flippant. How many people did Maddof murder, rape or violently attack? Money is one thing, but violence is what people fear. How much money would you spend to bring your murdered son back to life? Or magically undo your daughter's rape? Your own mugging that left you scarred both physically and mentally?

Wheeeew. I am sorry, I am tired. I just got done reading up on how whites and non blacks also commit murder, rape and violent attacks. Then take into account the Bernie thing.

Ahhh... So if one white does it that means we should ignore the fact that blacks do it much more often. False equivilence.

Lets break it down a bit. When you hear about a black guy who stole a purse or perhaps robbed a store. A purse and A store.....but when Maddof does it to countless people, you say, eh, WHITE collar. Its all good. Righty?

Thanks.

IanC, you look like a liar. You posted hard numbers...factual, hard numbers with no backing?

wow.

IanC is as bad as conhog. Zero credibility. Epic fail. He pulls numbers out of his ass.

50 times more likely? wow.

I am black IanC, so were a lot of people I worked with in the service, yet somehow we struggled with our natural urges to rob people and never did it once. Congratulations are due? By the way, I had a very good friend that was a legalman...LM..and according to him, you "numbers" are completely wrong. More whites got in trouble than any minorities through his office.

Fuck you IanC and god bless.

Last edited:
I think most of the real travesties like massive scale war and oppression are encouraged and organized by old white guys.

That's who commits real crime that impacts billions...

Yeah, so fuck all those piddly little crimes that only destroy one or two lives at a time, right? They don't give you NEARLY enough opportunity to spew bigoted vitriol.

According to the FBI’s latest National Crime Victimization Survey, blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa. There were over 14,000 black on white rapes and the number of white on black rapes was so small, it did not show up on FBI’s statistical samples. That same year, the FBI did not report a single anti-black rape hate crime.
Call me old fashioned, but I believe we should treat criminals the same no matter their race, the race of their victims, or why they committed their crimes. But the truth is that President Obama appears to be more concerned about stopping virtually non-existent “hate crimes” against “protected groups” than stopping actual committed crimes.…

In the past, African Americans were greatly mistreated in this country. But we should not respond to these past injustices by giving special privileges and treatment to a particular race or ethnic groups. Rather, we should treat everyone equally regardless of race.
Rep. King is Right, Obama Wrong, on Race - HUMAN EVENTS

blacks are only 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than whites commit a crime against blacks? obviously the difference is so small that it should simply be ignored.

It depends on what race you are.

Lets break it down a bit. When you hear about a black guy who stole a purse or perhaps robbed a store. A purse and A store.....but when Maddof does it to countless people, you say, eh, WHITE collar. Its all good. Righty?

I never said Madoff wasn't a criminal. He absconded with billions of other peoples' money that 'contracted' to manage. The difference is that the victims of robbery, rape and murder don't choose who the criminal is. And while losing money is painful it doesn't have same visceral damage that violent crime can have. Also, as you pointed out, there is only a few maddofs per generation but there are hundreds of thousand violent criminals every year.

I never said Madoff wasn't a criminal. He absconded with billions of other peoples' money that 'contracted' to manage. The difference is that the victims of robbery, rape and murder don't choose who the criminal is. And while losing money is painful it doesn't have same visceral damage that violent crime can have. Also, as you pointed out, there is only a few maddofs per generation but there are hundreds of thousand violent criminals every year.

I broke it down to robberies. Now lets break it down to violent crimes. When over 3000 service members died in a war based on a lie...bounce that against murder victims who were killed by blacks. Both are wrong. Yet you wont mention the non minority side of the equation of course.

White color crime seems to be fine with you for some reason. Remember the whole gram of crack gets you 10 years, and a pound of cocaine got whites probabtion? Remember that crap..?

Oh and I am still waiting for that link saying I am 50 more likely to commit a rape or kill someone than you are.

Still waiting. Oh and if you provide it, I will warn my neighbors and co workers. Its the right thing to do since at that point, I am a crime waiting to happen. I know I have never done anything even close to that and I am 47, but I HAVE TO DO IT! according to your non existing link.

Last edited:
I think most of the real travesties like massive scale war and oppression are encouraged and organized by old white guys.

Yeah, so fuck all those piddly little crimes that only destroy one or two lives at a time, right? They don't give you NEARLY enough opportunity to spew bigoted vitriol.

Interesting logic. You are comparing wars to ordinary civic life? You must be from Detroit.

In the last hundred years the asians have killed a staggeringly large amount of people. Now when we get black countries there are conflicts like nigeria, sudan, congo, ethiopia and rwanda. Millions have died in africa, and if they knew how to build roads or could afford better weapons the death toll would be much higher. No I don't think whites have cornered the market on killing people.

Interesting logic. You are comparing wars to ordinary civic life? You must be from Detroit.

In the last hundred years the asians have killed a staggeringly large amount of people. Now when we get black countries there are conflicts like nigeria, sudan, congo, ethiopia and rwanda. Millions have died in africa, and if they knew how to build roads or could afford better weapons the death toll would be much higher. No I don't think whites have cornered the market on killing people.

Still waiting for that link that says, I am 50 times more likely to commit crimes than you are...:eusa_whistle:

What is your point Ravi? Are you arguing that blacks don't commit more crime? Are you arguing that blacks are only 25 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than the reverse case? Or are you saying that you won't believe any stats that don't poll every single person in the USA? I personally dredged up facts and figures on the defunct message board at MSN. Most blacks and libbies ignored them there and I expect they would be ignored here.

Why don't you paste some tables that you think disprove the conjecture that blacks are massively more likely to attack white people than the reverse and perhaps I will go through the thankless task of proving that they do.
My point is that you post things that aren't true to convince people that your beliefs are fact.

That's lame, misleading and downright dishonest.

Zona said
Still waiting for that link that says, I am 50 times more likely to commit crimes than you are...

is your reading comprehension impaired? how do you get 'Zona is 50 times more likely to commit crimes than IanC' from 'According to the FBI’s latest National Crime Victimization Survey, blacks were over 50 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than vice versa.' I am shocked at how easily confused you are over concepts like group averages.

or are you just trying to obfuscate the debate by building strawmen? do you honestly believe that holding yourself or your family up as examples of blacks that do not commit crimes, somehow removes the disproportionate number that do? if I say my aunt is the tallest person in my family does that disprove the statement 'men are generally taller than women'?

do you really need a clickable link to National Crime Victimization Survey? you really don't know how to use google or bing or some other search engine? or are you just whinging because you can't find the information in them? Do you think I am supposed to know which tables he used, which figures he crunched to come to his conclusions? (a) I know that blacks are more likely to commit crime, (b) I know that blacks are more likely to go outside their own racial group to find victims, and (c) I know that there are more whites than blacks. does axbxc=50 pass the eyeball test? are blacks twice as likely to commit crime, 5 times more likely to pick a non-black victim and are there 5 times as many whites than blacks? roughly that figures to be 2 x 5 x 5 = 50. ball park figure looks reasonable to me. I am sure that some types of crime are higher than that ratio (muggings, rape) and some are lower (injury due to DUI). were the figures done like that: i dunno. could the figures be done differently: sure, actually probably. but there is no way of contriving the figures to say (1). and if someone is willing to state publicly a politically incorrect number like 50, while saying that govt produced data sets are the source of his numbers then I am happy to believe he is correct within a factor of 3, say 15-150. how much difference does it really make to go from 15 times to 150 times? even 15 times is not 1 (eg equal to the white rate).

Ravi said-
My point is that you post things that aren't true to convince people that your beliefs are fact.

That's lame, misleading and downright dishonest.

I keep asking you to state your side of the debate and put your evidence on the table. all you ever provide are general statements with nothing to back them up. and personal insults, of course.

the liberal, equalitarian side always just makes general and illogical statements. because when they actually try and explain why they think the way they do, logic and evidence trip them up. and when they actually try to do research and perform studies, the evidence that they collect often turns into yet more evidence for my side.

so please, disagree with me but show enough courage to actually state what your opinion is rather than scream "you're wrong asshole" and then plug you're ears while chanting nyah, nyah na nah nah

Do you think I am supposed to know which tables he used, which figures he crunched to come to his conclusions? .
yes, yes you are. That you don't and don't care to know exposes you for what you are...a non-critical thinker that believes what he wants to believe because someone posted it on the net.

Thanks for finally admitting it.

Forum List

Back