Is it Racist to notice who commits crime?

I think most of the real travesties like massive scale war and oppression are encouraged and organized by old white guys.

That's who commits real crime that impacts billions...
I'm an old White guy and I have no argument against what you've said here. It's true. But I believe it's also the reason why so many old White guys (and White women) voted for Obama.

Speaking for myself, I realized and acknowledged that George W. Bush is about as White as it gets. So was Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. And it seems that people in that predatory category tend to regard all who inhabit an ordinary social or political status as ******* -- regardless of race, because that is their common mentality. So I'd hoped that putting a Black guy in charge might alter the political status quo because being Black means he has a much more substantive awareness of what being a ****** is about.

But while Obama is a far more intelligent and personable individual than Bush it appears that he is by far the whitest Black guy in America.

r331987_1498356.jpg

I think most of the real travesties like massive scale war and oppression are encouraged and organized by old white guys.

That's who commits real crime that impacts billions...
I'm an old White guy and I have no argument against what you've said here. It's true. But I believe it's also the reason why so many old White guys (and White women) voted for Obama.

Speaking for myself, I realized and acknowledged that George W. Bush is about as White as it gets. So was Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. And it seems that people in that predatory category tend to regard all who inhabit an ordinary social or political status as ******* -- regardless of race, because that is their common mentality. So I'd hoped that putting a Black guy in charge might alter the political status quo because being Black means he has a much more substantive awareness of what being a ****** is about.

But while Obama is a far more intelligent and personable individual than Bush it appears that he is by far the whitest Black guy in America.

r331987_1498356.jpg

Your post reeks of self hatred and loathing. You type as if there's something wrong with being white.

Your post reeks of self hatred and loathing. You type as if there's something wrong with being white.
The ethnic designations, White and Black, have come to refer as much to a socio-political orientation as to skin color.

There is no question that the United States is a White nation, which refers just as much to its political orientation and consequent level of esteem in the developed world as to its dominant ethnicity. I wish that I could say I am as proud of America today as I was in 1956 when I joined the Marine Corps, but I no longer have cause.

Why?

George W. Bush

Dick Cheney

Donald Rumsfeld

Karl Rove

Just four of a progression of old White guys who have within the past three decades transformed America from the most respected, admired, economically stable nation in the world into the most feared, despised and economically pillaged. I wish I could say that the egregious crimes that led to the pathetic decline of this once great country were committed by a progression of young Blacks, Hispanics or Asians, but I can't. All of it was done by old White guys.

So if you believe that my contempt for them occurs as self-loathing, then believe what you will. But what I've said here is nothing but the simple truth.

According to Maggie, Bush is a lot smarter than Obama. Bush was President twice!

Obama is the whitest black man in the world.

He's also the blackest white man in the world.

The ethnic designations, White and Black, have come to refer as much to a socio-political orientation as to skin color.

There is no question that the United States is a White nation, which refers just as much to its political orientation and consequent level of esteem in the developed world as to its dominant ethnicity. I wish that I could say I am as proud of America today as I was in 1956 when I joined the Marine Corps, but I no longer have cause.

Why?

George W. Bush

Dick Cheney

Donald Rumsfeld

Karl Rove

Just four of a progression of old White guys who have within the past three decades transformed America from the most respected, admired, economically stable nation in the world into the most feared, despised and economically pillaged. I wish I could say that the egregious crimes that led to the pathetic decline of this once great country were committed by a progression of young Blacks, Hispanics or Asians, but I can't. All of it was done by old White guys.

So if you believe that my contempt for them occurs as self-loathing, then believe what you will. But what I've said here is nothing but the simple truth.

On behalf of proud Marines everywhere, let me be the first to tell you to go fuck your racist self!

Forum List

Back