Is it no wonder Trump calls the MSM "fake news"! 95% negative stories..

Pew: Trump media three times more negative than for Obama, just 5 percent positive

Pew: Trump media three times more negative than for Obama, just 5 percent positive

So is it any wonder Trump has tweeted frequently about the "FAKE NEWS" and most of us that
are smart enough to see this extreme MSM bias agree with him!
Now these aren't polls of people. But when politicians read polls which are generally made up of
more Democrats then GOP and when the people get their news from these truly biased and negative sources, is it any wonder the politicians think Trump is bad! As the people polled (again more Democrats) have a negative attitude about Trump which THEY GET FROM THE BIASED NEGATIVE MSM!
I frequently put info up like this NOT for the ignorant and grossly uninformed Dems/Liberals/etc.. but for a few of the on the fence people. Who are trying to deal logically and with accurate information to form opinions. But when the MSM continues to pump out 95% MORE NEGATIVE stories what kind of opinion is being formed?
I continually use this example as it is so clear and simple to show how the biased MSM FAILS to tell the whole story!
"Trump anti-immigrant"
56,800 results!
Headlines...
"Against Trump's Anti-immigrant" Huffington
"Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate"...
"Trump's anti-immigrant"...
Do any of you fence sitters comprehend the gross ignorance and NEGLIGENCE to these statements?
A) Trump is MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT!!!!!
B) 40 million Americans are either "legal" immigrants or as in my case I have a relative!
And these people call us that support Trump "Anti-immigrant"????
What you fence sitters seem to be unaware of is that Trump, us 40+million are NOT anti-immigrant!
These biased truly biased MSM leaves out the adjective "ILLEGAL"... Trump's Anti-ILLEGAL"!
Finally to show you concrete proof of how this BIASED MSM has put their money where there mouth is:
View attachment 168378

View attachment 168375

Trump earns the negative reporting he gets.

We are still waiting to hear real lies?
Wow.

A textbook demonstration of self-delusion. Willful stupidity. Credulousness beyond the boundaries of sanity.

Incredible.

A tard BEGGING to be lied to again and again and again and again.

Nope.

Trump lies far, far, far more than Obama did.

Nice try, rube.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Did his health care plan pass yes or no?

Oh, look. A tard bleevs the Pathological Liar has a health care plan! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

You don't Know what s lie is ,

Their are lies of exaggeration like what Trump does

And lies of deceit what Hillary, Obama , Loretta Lynch , Eric holder, Louis Lerner, Pocahontas, Maxine Waters and you do

I love this partisan bullshit...well my guy's/gal's lies are not as bad as the lies the other side tells.

And people wonder what the hell is wrong with our country...let me tell you, it is people like you.

What partisan bullshit ? You can't figure out lies of deceit and exaggerating's?

What are you a mental midget?

A lie is a fucking lie. Both sides justify the lies from those on their side with equal vigor. And you are both full of shit.

Most of the stories on Osama Bin Laden were negative, thus proving there was a liberal media bias against poor Osama.

Oh wait, it proved no such thing. And that's why the OP is dreadfully stupid and whiny.

Try waiting for the investigation to be completed and for their findings to be revealed, ADHD super dupe
Wait until the end? when will that be in four years? give me a break...if the shoe were on the other foot would you be as patient?
We were more patient with the s t a r r obviously partisan investigation of Bill Clinton for 6 years, including a ridiculous impeachment that made him more popular lol... And what did that have to do with Whitewater?

Try waiting for the investigation to be completed and for their findings to be revealed, ADHD super dupe
Wait until the end? when will that be in four years? give me a break...if the shoe were on the other foot would you be as patient?

It took 7 yeras and 80 million dollars for us to find out Slick Willy was getting kinky in the Oval Office. By that standard this investigation is barely getting started.
And not partisan at all...

It took 7 yeras and 80 million dollars for us to find out Slick Willy was getting kinky in the Oval Office. By that standard this investigation is barely getting started.

The same people crying about Mueller were no doubt cheering Starr and the same people cheering on Mueller were bitching about Starr.

They hate him and that will be their downfall....
66% of Americans hate him or are disgusted by him.
Funny you still don’t know the reasons why.

The only reason why is he is not a democrat

You guys crave power , so much so you put a damn monkey in the white house for 8 years

Is that any worse than putting a reality TV star in the White House?
Game show host.

We were more patient with the s t a r r obviously partisan investigation of Bill Clinton for 6 years,
Bullshit you were not...Star was tarred and feathered daily...stop trying to rewrite recent history...we all lived it dummy!

The same people crying about Mueller were no doubt cheering Starr and the same people cheering on Mueller were bitching about Starr.
So this is a revenge investigation? is that the kind of country you want to live in? This will be over soon and zero will be found...

So this is a revenge investigation? is that the kind of country you want to live in? This will be over soon and zero will be found...

Personally was against Starr and I am against the Mueller investigation. I want to live in a country that is not 2/3 full of partisan hacks, but I refuse to leave this one so I am stuck with it.

I predict Mueller will dig for 2 more years before it is over and when it is over it will be as substantial as getting BJ in the Oval Office was.

Wrong. Those cheering star r hated Bill Clinton and didn't care that they were investigating anything about him a classic BS Witch Hunt. In a GOP Congressional investigation. In other words crap. Mueller is a bipartisan highly respected and placed by the president himself.

Is it the fault of the media that Trump started his presidency by lying and having his Press Sec stand in front of the American people and tell at least 4 lies on day 1?

Any president that starts his term in office with a lie will get negative coverage.
Please, spare us. Obama told a dozen lies every day he was in office.

Here a a few lies he told us at his inauguration:
  1. At these moments, America has carried on not simply because of the skill or vision of those in high office, but because we, the people, have remained faithful to the ideals of our forebears and true to our founding documents.
  2. On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.
  3. On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas that for far too long have strangled our politics.
  4. Our capacity remains undiminished. But our time of standing pat, of protecting narrow interests and putting off unpleasant decisions -- that time has surely passed.
  5. We will build the roads and bridges, the electric grids and digital lines that feed our commerce and bind us together.
  6. We'll restore science to its rightful place, and wield technology's wonders to raise health care's quality and lower its cost.
  7. And we will transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age.
  8. All this we can do.
  9. All this we will do.
  10. What the cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them, that the stale political arguments that have consumed us for so long no longer apply.
  11. The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works -- whether it helps families find jobs at a decent wage, care they can afford, a retirement that is dignified.
  12. Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. Where the answer is no, programs will end.
  13. And those of us who manage the public's dollars will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government.
  14. Nor is the question before us whether the market is a force for good or ill.
  15. Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with the sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.
  16. We will begin to responsibly leave Iraq to its people and forge a hard-earned peace in Afghanistan. With old friends and former foes, we'll work tirelessly to lessen the nuclear threat, and roll back the specter of a warming planet.
  17. We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in its defense.
  18. To the people of poor nations, we pledge to work alongside you to make your farms flourish and let clean waters flow; to nourish starved bodies and feed hungry minds.
  19. And to those nations like ours that enjoy relative plenty, we say we can no longer afford indifference to the suffering outside our borders, nor can we consume the world's resources without regard to effect. For the world has changed, and we must change with it.
  20. What is demanded, then, is a return to these truths. What is required of us now is a new era of responsibility -- a recognition on the part of every American that we have duties to ourselves, our nation and the world; duties that we do not grudgingly accept, but rather seize gladly, firm in the knowledge that there is nothing so satisfying to the spirit, so defining of our character than giving our all to a difficult task.
  21. This is the price and the promise of citizenship.
I was tempted to list every single sentence as a lie, but some where debatable.

Kinda like a powerful hurricane will get more press than a warm sunny day.

You trumpanzees are a hoot.

Trump is the hurricane blowing away the swamp. That's why you snowflakes and the fake news media hate him so much.

So is it any wonder Trump has tweeted frequently about the "FAKE NEWS" and most of us that
are smart enough to see this extreme MSM bias agree with him!
Now these aren't polls of people. But when politicians read polls which are generally made up of
more Democrats then GOP and when the people get their news from these truly biased and negative sources, is it any wonder the politicians think Trump is bad! As the people polled (again more Democrats) have a negative attitude about Trump which THEY GET FROM THE BIASED NEGATIVE MSM!
I frequently put info up like this NOT for the ignorant and grossly uninformed Dems/Liberals/etc.. but for a few of the on the fence people. Who are trying to deal logically and with accurate information to form opinions. But when the MSM continues to pump out 95% MORE NEGATIVE stories what kind of opinion is being formed?
I continually use this example as it is so clear and simple to show how the biased MSM FAILS to tell the whole story!
"Trump anti-immigrant"
56,800 results!
Headlines...
"Against Trump's Anti-immigrant" Huffington
"Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate"...
"Trump's anti-immigrant"...
Do any of you fence sitters comprehend the gross ignorance and NEGLIGENCE to these statements?
A) Trump is MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT!!!!!
B) 40 million Americans are either "legal" immigrants or as in my case I have a relative!
And these people call us that support Trump "Anti-immigrant"????
What you fence sitters seem to be unaware of is that Trump, us 40+million are NOT anti-immigrant!
These biased truly biased MSM leaves out the adjective "ILLEGAL"... Trump's Anti-ILLEGAL"!
Finally to show you concrete proof of how this BIASED MSM has put their money where there mouth is:
View attachment 168378

View attachment 168375

Trump earns the negative reporting he gets.

Another snowflake lie. Try inventing your own ideas rather than spewing fake news media talking points.

Forum List

Back