Is it no wonder Trump calls the MSM "fake news"! 95% negative stories..

Is it the fault of the media that Trump started his presidency by lying and having his Press Sec stand in front of the American people and tell at least 4 lies on day 1?

Any president that starts his term in office with a lie will get negative coverage.

Not just start his presidency that way, his lies just go on and on. They even get bigger and more unbelievable by the month.
I think Trump is testing just how deep the tard goes in his bleevers.

"I'm the King of Pluto, bleev me."

Or it's just who and what he is, a liar!
He's pathological. He literally cannot stop himself.

This is an important characteristic to be a successful huckster.

"Nobody knew the Earth was round!"

Is it the fault of the media that Trump started his presidency by lying and having his Press Sec stand in front of the American people and tell at least 4 lies on day 1?

Any president that starts his term in office with a lie will get negative coverage.
What lie?
Here we go again. The cult getting instant amnesia.

The day old prez ordered Spicy to go out to the masses and say,” Trump’s inauguration crowd was the largest in history. Period “

Forget that jewel already?

No we didn’t forget that the two pictures were from different times of the day, did you forget that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya find those five million illegal Mexican voters yet?
Not yet but we are taking no chances we are sending them home at a steady clip....we will let God sort them out...
Those Mexicans are clever.

Five million of them registered to vote, and nobody noticed!

Five million of them voted on Election Day, completely undetected except by the naked Emperor's cosmic mind!

"I can see all of them in my head, bleev me."

Not just start his presidency that way, his lies just go on and on. They even get bigger and more unbelievable by the month.
I think Trump is testing just how deep the tard goes in his bleevers.

"I'm the King of Pluto, bleev me."

Or it's just who and what he is, a liar!
He's pathological. He literally cannot stop himself.

This is an important characteristic to be a successful huckster.

"Nobody knew the Earth was round!"

That is only one of his pathologies!

Gee, a pathological liar gets a lot of negative press!

Go figure
Like Obama....
Nope.

Trump lies far, far, far more than Obama did.

Nice try, rube.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Did his health care plan pass yes or no?

Oh, look. A tard bleevs the Pathological Liar has a health care plan! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

You don't Know what s lie is ,

Their are lies of exaggeration like what Trump does

And lies of deceit what Hillary, Obama , Loretta Lynch , Eric holder, Louis Lerner, Pocahontas, Maxine Waters and you do

Try waiting for the investigation to be completed and for their findings to be revealed, ADHD super dupe
Wait until the end? when will that be in four years? give me a break...if the shoe were on the other foot would you be as patient?

It took 7 yeras and 80 million dollars for us to find out Slick Willy was getting kinky in the Oval Office. By that standard this investigation is barely getting started.

Go figure
Like Obama....
Nope.

Nice try, rube.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Oh, look. A tard bleevs the Pathological Liar has a health care plan! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

And lies of deceit what Hillary, Obama , Loretta Lynch , Eric holder, Louis Lerner, Pocahontas, Maxine Waters and you do

Oh, I see. When Trump makes up a story that he has a great health care plan that will give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, that's just an exaggeration.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

A minute ago, you were hallucinating that Trump had submitted his health care plan to Congress! :lol::lol::lol:

]
2hz4bbs.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

I also have some used condos I can sell you.

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

2n1vpj5.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

2qu0t5e.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how this works!

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

There are outright examples of fake news designed to encourage anarchy and there are also examples of deliberate withholding of facts in order to slant the story to embarrass or otherwise malign the administration. Take your pick.

The MSM doesn't need to do anything for this administration to look bad. They do it to themselves every single day, it is like comedy gold!

Oh, I see. When Trump makes up a story that he has a great health care plan that will give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, that's just an exaggeration
Trump is doing the right thing by putting it in Congresses lap...they along with Obama screwed it up so they can fix it...
Plus healthcare ins must be done on more of a state basis rather than federal...

]
2hz4bbs.jpg

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

2n1vpj5.jpg

2qu0t5e.jpg

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?
Your scrap book?

Go figure
Like Obama....
Nope.

Nice try, rube.

Priceless.

I love this partisan bullshit...well my guy's/gal's lies are not as bad as the lies the other side tells.

And people wonder what the hell is wrong with our country...let me tell you, it is people like you.

You tards hired Trump to repeal and replace ObamaCare with his "beautiful plan" that was going to give you "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost."

What did you get?

A repeal of the individual mandate. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The employer mandate is still there.

The insurance exchanges are still there.

The subsidies are still there.

ObamaCare is still here.

You paid for a "repeal and replace" and Trump sold you a forgery. :lol:

Enjoy your record high insurance costs. Hey, "a tiny fraction of the cost" was just a teensy weensy "exaggeration". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"I just don't understand why they are going all negative about this!"

I love this partisan bullshit...well my guy's/gal's lies are not as bad as the lies the other side tells.

And people wonder what the hell is wrong with our country...let me tell you, it is people like you.
We are still waiting to hear real lies? all we hear is BS wishful thinking lies...very thin lines dems...very thin

]
2hz4bbs.jpg

13zuao1.jpg

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

258bk2f.jpg

dgsck9.jpg

2n1vpj5.jpg

2qu0t5e.jpg

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Your scrap book?
Someone has to remind you tards of the massive hoax you fell for.

You try hard to forget. I understand. It has GOT to hurt to find out your Emperor is naked.

Like Obama....
Nope.

Nice try, rube.

Priceless.

What partisan bullshit ? You can't figure out lies of deceit and exaggerating's?

What are you a mental midget?

Forum List

Back