Is it no wonder Trump calls the MSM "fake news"! 95% negative stories..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Pew: Trump media three times more negative than for Obama, just 5 percent positive

Pew: Trump media three times more negative than for Obama, just 5 percent positive

So is it any wonder Trump has tweeted frequently about the "FAKE NEWS" and most of us that
are smart enough to see this extreme MSM bias agree with him!
Now these aren't polls of people. But when politicians read polls which are generally made up of
more Democrats then GOP and when the people get their news from these truly biased and negative sources, is it any wonder the politicians think Trump is bad! As the people polled (again more Democrats) have a negative attitude about Trump which THEY GET FROM THE BIASED NEGATIVE MSM!
I frequently put info up like this NOT for the ignorant and grossly uninformed Dems/Liberals/etc.. but for a few of the on the fence people. Who are trying to deal logically and with accurate information to form opinions. But when the MSM continues to pump out 95% MORE NEGATIVE stories what kind of opinion is being formed?
I continually use this example as it is so clear and simple to show how the biased MSM FAILS to tell the whole story!
"Trump anti-immigrant"
56,800 results!
Headlines...
"Against Trump's Anti-immigrant" Huffington
"Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate"...
"Trump's anti-immigrant"...
Do any of you fence sitters comprehend the gross ignorance and NEGLIGENCE to these statements?
A) Trump is MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT!!!!!
B) 40 million Americans are either "legal" immigrants or as in my case I have a relative!
And these people call us that support Trump "Anti-immigrant"????
What you fence sitters seem to be unaware of is that Trump, us 40+million are NOT anti-immigrant!
These biased truly biased MSM leaves out the adjective "ILLEGAL"... Trump's Anti-ILLEGAL"!
Finally to show you concrete proof of how this BIASED MSM has put their money where there mouth is:
Trump95%Negatvie.png

MSMbiasindonations.png

Last edited:
They hate him and that will be their downfall....

Part of the MSM problem is they have BEEN a liberal/Democrat torch bearer for decades.
I've said this before but when I took some journalism courses in 60s AND I was on the periphery of the SDS/Weathermen at my college, some of my journalism classmates were also!
And my college was no different than hundreds of outer journalism schools, i.e. SDS/Weathermen journalists...out to destroy America.
These same SDS/Weathermen/journalists have gone on to higher positions in the news, editors, producers, etc. and their same philosophy has continued.
Hence the biased ANTI-American posture of many MSM outlets. Notice how many hate Israel/US relations. Notice how many take headlines and present half the story!
So this has been a continuing growing issue and THANKS to Trump ignoring the MSM and taking them on! The tide is turning!

Is it the fault of the media that Trump started his presidency by lying and having his Press Sec stand in front of the American people and tell at least 4 lies on day 1?

Any president that starts his term in office with a lie will get negative coverage.

So is it any wonder Trump has tweeted frequently about the "FAKE NEWS" and most of us that
are smart enough to see this extreme MSM bias agree with him!
Now these aren't polls of people. But when politicians read polls which are generally made up of
more Democrats then GOP and when the people get their news from these truly biased and negative sources, is it any wonder the politicians think Trump is bad! As the people polled (again more Democrats) have a negative attitude about Trump which THEY GET FROM THE BIASED NEGATIVE MSM!
I frequently put info up like this NOT for the ignorant and grossly uninformed Dems/Liberals/etc.. but for a few of the on the fence people. Who are trying to deal logically and with accurate information to form opinions. But when the MSM continues to pump out 95% MORE NEGATIVE stories what kind of opinion is being formed?
I continually use this example as it is so clear and simple to show how the biased MSM FAILS to tell the whole story!
"Trump anti-immigrant"
56,800 results!
Headlines...
"Against Trump's Anti-immigrant" Huffington
"Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate"...
"Trump's anti-immigrant"...
Do any of you fence sitters comprehend the gross ignorance and NEGLIGENCE to these statements?
A) Trump is MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT!!!!!
B) 40 million Americans are either "legal" immigrants or as in my case I have a relative!
And these people call us that support Trump "Anti-immigrant"????
What you fence sitters seem to be unaware of is that Trump, us 40+million are NOT anti-immigrant!
These biased truly biased MSM leaves out the adjective "ILLEGAL"... Trump's Anti-ILLEGAL"!
Finally to show you concrete proof of how this BIASED MSM has put their money where there mouth is:
View attachment 168378

View attachment 168375
Trump lies 5.5 times a day.. all documented.
He fights and belittles private citizens, allies, members of his own party etc.
and morons like you wonder why he gets less favorable press.

Is it the fault of the media that Trump started his presidency by lying and having his Press Sec stand in front of the American people and tell at least 4 lies on day 1?

Any president that starts his term in office with a lie will get negative coverage.
What lie?

Kinda like a powerful hurricane will get more press than a warm sunny day.

You trumpanzees are a hoot.

66% of Americans hate him or are disgusted by him.
Funny you still don’t know the reasons why
to think that 66% of Americans hate the man they voted for is stupid...just plain wishful thinking by a butt hurt moron liberal snowflake duped selfish greedy lazy gimmie jerk with an ax to grind....

What lie?
Here we go again. The cult getting instant amnesia.

The day old prez ordered Spicy to go out to the masses and say,” Trump’s inauguration crowd was the largest in history. Period “

Forget that jewel already?

66% of Americans hate him or are disgusted by him.
Funny you still don’t know the reasons why
to think that 66% of Americans hate the man they voted for is stupid...just plain wishful thinking by a butt hurt moron liberal snowflake duped selfish greedy lazy gimmie jerk with an ax to grind....
You really think Trump got 66% of the population that voted for him.
Lol
He has about a 34% approval rating and the other 66% STRONGLY disapprove.
Derp.

The day old prez ordered Spicy to go out to the masses and say,” Trump’s inauguration crowd was the largest in history. Period “

It was...when you add the TV live feed audience...they were showing it in bars and bowling alleys...

It was...when you add the TV live feed audience...they were showing it in bars and bowling alleys...
He was talking about the crowd in Washington AT THE EVENT.
Your excuses are hilarious.

There are outright examples of fake news designed to encourage anarchy and there are also examples of deliberate withholding of facts in order to slant the story to embarrass or otherwise malign the administration. Take your pick.

There are outright examples of fake news designed to encourage anarchy and there are also examples of deliberate withholding of facts in order to slant the story to embarrass or otherwise malign the administration. Take your pick.
Translation: the media quotes Trump accurately by using quotes and tape and that pisses you off.

Forum List

Back