Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

You are implying that the tax man can move the wealth around. That's factually incorrect.

If you start that badly wrong then nothing that follows is worth the read.

Did trumps tax bill not move what is it, teo trillion from the middle class to the top class?

If you do not see that as the tax man moving wealth, you are too stupid for me.

Regards
DL

it won't end poverty just makes them dependent
you give a person a fish you feed them for a day you teach them to fish and you feed them for life

If you do not recognize that hungry people do not learn as well, if not well fed, and try to teach a hungry person a skill, you shoot yourself in the foot by not feeding him first. as it will take your valuable time twice as long.

Goof.

Little wisdom sayings like your and mine are usually more fools saying than wise.

Regards
DL
Hunger is a great motivator
and also why learn to fish when you have bleeding heart liberals like your self that will just give them a fish

Fools give the hungry instructions while good people feed them and give them a fisherman's good health before making him fish.

Regards
DL
still need to learn to fish, hungry or not. those with the hand outs might leave.

Leave.

You are taking Trump lessons.

So much for send us your tired and hungry as the American Dream awaits.

Regards
DL
huh? I didn't tell anyone to leave. I said those with the handouts might leave. settle down slim, you jumped and there was nothing to jump from.

What rules a nation is the hearts of the people and Americans have lost theirs somewhere and are not living in as moral of a way as they could.

Most of the world is in the same position of self imposed tolerance of the evil of governments imposing poverty.

Regards
DL

Good we have another Canadian judging us. You trying to influence our politics, just like the Russians? Leave our great nation alone and take care of your great nation.

We like to help our friends. Too bad if you do not like that trait.

The U.S. is one of the worst countries in terms of trying to influence others.

Regards
DL

Who asked for your help? Who asked for Russia’s help?

As far as influence, we need to pull our troops from all over the world, we need to quit funding the UN and NATO and let other countries pay their fair share. We need to get rid of our debt by cutting programs and raising taxes on all. We need to get all of our affairs taken care before we help others.

We have enough problems in our country to spend trillions all over the world to other nations that don’t want us is just plain dumb.

Get out of the political world and let other countries take the lead. We can take on more immigrants and that is it.

A lot of off topic issues here.

I agree that in many instances, what the U.S. does is just plain dumb.

That is why we want to help you and you wish to refuse so that we will noit know just how stupid the U.S. is.

Regards
DL

We don’t need help from Canada, you have your own issues. Take care of Canada, the United States will make good no matter what you think.

Make good?

Look at the U.S. today for the first time.

Your good, no one wants, and all are basically laughing at your choice of President and political system that wars against it's own people.

Regards
DL

Good we have another Canadian judging us. You trying to influence our politics, just like the Russians? Leave our great nation alone and take care of your great nation.

Regards
DL

As far as influence, we need to pull our troops from all over the world, we need to quit funding the UN and NATO and let other countries pay their fair share. We need to get rid of our debt by cutting programs and raising taxes on all. We need to get all of our affairs taken care before we help others.

We have enough problems in our country to spend trillions all over the world to other nations that don’t want us is just plain dumb.

Get out of the political world and let other countries take the lead. We can take on more immigrants and that is it.

That is why we want to help you and you wish to refuse so that we will noit know just how stupid the U.S. is.

Regards
DL

We don’t need help from Canada, you have your own issues. Take care of Canada, the United States will make good no matter what you think.

Make good?

Your good, no one wants, and all are basically laughing at your choice of President and political system that wars against it's own people.

Regards
DL
dude, you've gone skitso.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Make good?

Regards
DL

Thanks for showing your I.Q. with such a great argument. You win this one.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Make good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I call em as I see em.

Regards
DL

Make good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I call em as I see em.

Fools do, while the intelligent put their arguments out for verification.

Regards
DL

Make good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I call em as I see em.

Regards
DL
let me know when you have the ability to debate someone like me.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Make good?

Regards
DL

Which isn’t your problem, it is ours and ours alone. If you don’t like our country is is fine, you aren’t living here. Why be concerned about other nations. They are entitled to their opinions and we are entitled to ours.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Make good?

Regards
DL

Which isn’t your problem, it is ours and ours alone. If you don’t like our country is is fine, you aren’t living here. Why be concerned about other nations. They are entitled to their opinions and we are entitled to ours.
I supposed he doesn't abide by his laws, eh?

Make good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I call em as I see em.

Regards
DL

What can Canada do to help the US as you claim?

it won't end poverty just makes them dependent
you give a person a fish you feed them for a day you teach them to fish and you feed them for life

If you do not recognize that hungry people do not learn as well, if not well fed, and try to teach a hungry person a skill, you shoot yourself in the foot by not feeding him first. as it will take your valuable time twice as long.

Goof.

Little wisdom sayings like your and mine are usually more fools saying than wise.

Regards
DL
Hunger is a great motivator
and also why learn to fish when you have bleeding heart liberals like your self that will just give them a fish

Fools give the hungry instructions while good people feed them and give them a fisherman's good health before making him fish.

Regards
DL
still need to learn to fish, hungry or not. those with the hand outs might leave.

Leave.

You are taking Trump lessons.

So much for send us your tired and hungry as the American Dream awaits.

Regards
DL

But there is an American Dream for those that come here to follow our laws, and work for what they want.

Again, my former roommate from Bangladesh is living the American dream right now.

The people on the left have a bastardized version of the American dream. Where you can ignore all the laws, do whatever you want, get the tax payers to pay for everything you want, while not doing anything yourself to make American a great country.

No, sorry. Go away.

Regards
DL

Make good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
its you thats has proven your lack of IQ believing wealth is finite that one having more causes another to have less
Your whole argument is based on that lie

You are implying that the tax man can move the wealth around. That's factually incorrect.

If you start that badly wrong then nothing that follows is worth the read.

Did trumps tax bill not move what is it, teo trillion from the middle class to the top class?

If you do not see that as the tax man moving wealth, you are too stupid for me.

Regards
DL

Same with you. If you start with a premise that contradicts evidence that is hundreds of years in the making... then nothing you have to say on any topic, let alone this topic, is worth anyone's time to read.

if you give each of the 20% groups 10% more wealth that graph wouldnt move would it?
so I will ask whats the goal of wealth redistribution? is it to bring those below the poverty line above it is it to help out the middle class? is it to penalize and punish the wealthy
whats the intended goal?

Kennedy said that Americans were up to a challenge that was hard and not easy to do what he thought America had to do to stay at the top of the line.

Here, in moral terms, you are asking me why Americans won't do the easy thing to move to the top of the moral line, and all I can say is, I don't know.

It is stupid and I do not want to call my American friends stupid.

Immoral as fuck, yes, stupid, is too subjective.

Regards
DL
Morals are subjective, too. For instance, you think armed robbery is a fine idea -- yet here you are, claiming to be a moral person.

And here you are being a lair as you have no quote.

Thanks for showing all that you are a piece of human garbage.

Regards
DL
"Lair"? Dumbass.

Meanwhile, you want to take money from people who earned it and given it to people who didn't, with the threat of government violence.

But then, totalitarians always believe government violence is justified as long as it gives them what they want.

You're just a shitty little thief.

So taking existing tax codes and changing a few parameters turn it from an accepted tax code to an immoral theft code.

You are even more stupid than I thought originally.

I am pleased that I have ignore much of your garbage.

Regards
DL
Of course you ignore it. It proves you're full of shit.

Meanwhile, all taxation is theft. The current code is "accepted" only because it's enforced by threat of government violence. Hardly a rousing endorsement, isn't it?

Make good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I call em as I see em.

Regards
DL
Your argument was shot down long ago. If you were actually intelligent you'd acknowledge that. Bitterly clinging to failed ideas is not intelligent.

Make good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I call em as I see em.

Regards
DL

What can Canada do to help the US as you claim?
Whine impotently on the internet?

Forum List

Back