Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’s demographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments control taxation and thus control poverty levels directly.

Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, if used correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, with minimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality would be a win win for everyone.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Not how little of a change would be needed to reach the ideal.

Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as most religious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s first priority, which is security.

For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealth where we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loose change.

It would seem to me that governments are not acting ethically and should be chastised.

I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in what he said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the same condition to the vast majority of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY

If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do not even care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then our owners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience. We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.

We have all accepted to be slaves. Shame on us all.

We do not live in a Democracy. We live in a Hypocrisy.

We can easily rid ourselves of poverty.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Will we do the right thing?

Not till hell freezes over.

Regards

DL

Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’s demographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments control taxation and thus control poverty levels directly.

Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, if used correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, with minimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality would be a win win for everyone.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as most religious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s first priority, which is security.

For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealth where we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loose change.

It would seem to me that governments are not acting ethically and should be chastised.

I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in what he said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the same condition to the vast majority of the world.

If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do not even care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then our owners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience. We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

its not government doing it, its democrats and republicans,,,

and I have resisted for my whole life and will die resisting them,,,

Taxation ain't the problem. It is that I don't get to sell bootleg Louis V knockoffs stuffed with bags of weed on the street corner that is the problem.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

well, Democrats and Republicans arent the Government-

who knew ?

:spinner:

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

well, Democrats and Republicans arent the Government-

who knew ?

:spinner:
theyre political parties that have subverted the constitution to fit their wims,,,

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

In your Hypocrisy, what government rules you if not a Republican or Democratic government and master?

Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

In your Hypocrisy, what government rules you if not a Republican or Democratic government and master?

Regards
DL

the constitution is the government and the dems and repubes are political partys,,,

USMB should start a new Forum called the "I Hate America" forum.

This is bullshit

Improving what is broken is a sign of love buddy.

What I hate, as a Canadian, is having my respect and even perhaps love for the Americans I have known, being forced to be deteriorated by what may well be an immoral fool by the name of Trump.

Regards
DL

No. You have to speak for yourself on that one.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

People are idiots and there is no cure for their inveterate stupidity.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL
Weapons grade autism.

Wealth is earned, not distributed.

Merely giving money to poor people with poor attitudes on spending, thrift, and accumulation of wealth will never lift them out of poverty.

There's a word for the attitude that it's the responsibility of The State to try to assure "income equality": communism.

There's not a single shred of anything approaching morality in your piety.

USMB should start a new Forum called the "I Hate America" forum.

This is bullshit

Improving what is broken is a sign of love buddy.

What I hate, as a Canadian, is having my respect and even perhaps love for the Americans I have known, being forced to be deteriorated by what may well be an immoral fool by the name of Trump.

Regards
DL

so youre butthurt,,,just dont call a tranny by the wrong pronoun or you go to jail,,,

great country you have there

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

Regards
DL

the constitution is the government and the dems and repubes are political partys,,,

What rules a nation is the hearts of the people and Americans have lost theirs somewhere and are not living in as moral of a way as they could.

Most of the world is in the same position of self imposed tolerance of the evil of governments imposing poverty.

Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

People are idiots and there is no cure for their inveterate stupidity.

Regards
DL

"income equality":

From the tone of your post, you had that in mind and I assure you that that is false.

I do favor equal opportunity but, like you, would be totally against equality of outcome. I am talking fairness in taxation. Not turning the tax system into a demographic pyramid destabilizing system.

Don't forget that we are talking loose change at the top.

Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

Interesting concept, wealth redistribution through taxation. So taxing higher wage earners more will encourage them to work harder to earn more, while at the same time giving the tax money to low (or no) income earners will encourage them to work harder to earn more....what friggen planet do you live on?

Merely giving money to poor people with poor attitudes on spending, thrift, and accumulation of wealth will never lift them out of poverty.

Good point.

We have plenty of support systems that can use the work of helping in those areas.

That is a part of the win win that we are foolishly fighting against.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back