Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

and that ignorance right there is why you are so easily propagandized in believing in wealth redistribution
wake up stupid wealth is created its not finite its practically infinite one having more doesn't cause another to have less

I dealt with this by asking you to use the graph to express that and you failed and lost your point.

Go back to school. Dropouts are so lacking. That is why you guys use epithets so easily.

Regards
DL
if you give each of the 20% groups 10% more wealth that graph wouldnt move would it?
so I will ask whats the goal of wealth redistribution? is it to bring those below the poverty line above it is it to help out the middle class? is it to penalize and punish the wealthy
whats the intended goal?

Kennedy said that Americans were up to a challenge that was hard and not easy to do what he thought America had to do to stay at the top of the line.

Here, in moral terms, you are asking me why Americans won't do the easy thing to move to the top of the moral line, and all I can say is, I don't know.

It is stupid and I do not want to call my American friends stupid.

Immoral as fuck, yes, stupid, is too subjective.

Regards
DL
making a person dependent isnt moral its a form of slavery
helping a person become independent is freedom

I agree that our oligarch owners have enslaved us by making us dependent on them and that that is immoral.

I disagree with your last as freedom is more of a fiction than a possibility.

Regards
DL
Of course freedom is a fiction to a leftist...because you're a fascist.

and that ignorance right there is why you are so easily propagandized in believing in wealth redistribution
wake up stupid wealth is created its not finite its practically infinite one having more doesn't cause another to have less

I dealt with this by asking you to use the graph to express that and you failed and lost your point.

Go back to school. Dropouts are so lacking. That is why you guys use epithets so easily.

Regards
DL
if you give each of the 20% groups 10% more wealth that graph wouldnt move would it?
so I will ask whats the goal of wealth redistribution? is it to bring those below the poverty line above it is it to help out the middle class? is it to penalize and punish the wealthy
whats the intended goal?

Kennedy said that Americans were up to a challenge that was hard and not easy to do what he thought America had to do to stay at the top of the line.

Here, in moral terms, you are asking me why Americans won't do the easy thing to move to the top of the moral line, and all I can say is, I don't know.

Regards
DL

I agree that our oligarch owners have enslaved us by making us dependent on them and that that is immoral.

Regards
DL
The oligarchs have used years of manipulation slight of hand con tactics

Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’s demographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments control taxation and thus control poverty levels directly.

Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, if used correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, with minimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality would be a win win for everyone.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Not how little of a change would be needed to reach the ideal.

Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as most religious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s first priority, which is security.

For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealth where we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loose change.

It would seem to me that governments are not acting ethically and should be chastised.

I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in what he said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the same condition to the vast majority of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY

If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do not even care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then our owners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience. We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.

We have all accepted to be slaves. Shame on us all.

We do not live in a Democracy. We live in a Hypocrisy.

We can easily rid ourselves of poverty.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Will we do the right thing?

Not till hell freezes over.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

its not government doing it, its democrats and republicans,,,

and I have resisted for my whole life and will die resisting them,,,

In your Hypocrisy, what government rules you if not a Republican or Democratic government and master?

Regards
DL

the constitution is the government and the dems and repubes are political partys,,,

What rules a nation is the hearts of the people and Americans have lost theirs somewhere and are not living in as moral of a way as they could.

Most of the world is in the same position of self imposed tolerance of the evil of governments imposing poverty.

Regards
DL

Good we have another Canadian judging us. You trying to influence our politics, just like the Russians? Leave our great nation alone and take care of your great nation.

because wealth is created and can be created by all you can have it so everyone has more and more and more with out causing anyone to have less

If all have more and more over time, why do children still starve by the tens of millions per year?

By your theory, they should not exist in poverty as there should not be any.

Regards
DL
its like the two kids on the beach playing in the sand
instead of complaining the other kid has more sand in his bucket then you and demanding some of his start digging your own dam sand

is creating wealth always easy? no its not
does luck play a role? sure in the hell does

but not putting forth the effort not rolling the dice gets you no where

Equal opportunity, something fictional, is not equal outcome.

I am talking of the moral limits to what being a moral human is all about.

Your morals as well.

Visually move a bit of wealth in the graph from right to left to see what kind of loose change would be needed to end poverty.

Tell us what you would do with the taxing power?

Regards
DL
it won't end poverty just makes them dependent
you give a person a fish you feed them for a day you teach them to fish and you feed them for life

If you do not recognize that hungry people do not learn as well, if not well fed, and try to teach a hungry person a skill, you shoot yourself in the foot by not feeding him first. as it will take your valuable time twice as long.

Goof.

Little wisdom sayings like your and mine are usually more fools saying than wise.

Regards
DL
Hunger is a great motivator
and also why learn to fish when you have bleeding heart liberals like your self that will just give them a fish

because wealth is created and can be created by all you can have it so everyone has more and more and more with out causing anyone to have less

If all have more and more over time, why do children still starve by the tens of millions per year?

Regards
DL
instead of complaining the other kid has more sand in his bucket then you and demanding some of his start digging your own dam sand

Your morals as well.

Visually move a bit of wealth in the graph from right to left to see what kind of loose change would be needed to end poverty.

Regards
DL
you give a person a fish you feed them for a day you teach them to fish and you feed them for life

If you do not recognize that hungry people do not learn as well, if not well fed, and try to teach a hungry person a skill, you shoot yourself in the foot by not feeding him first. as it will take your valuable time twice as long.

Goof.

Little wisdom sayings like your and mine are usually more fools saying than wise.

Regards
DL
Lottery

Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’s demographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments control taxation and thus control poverty levels directly.

Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, if used correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, with minimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality would be a win win for everyone.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as most religious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s first priority, which is security.

For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealth where we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loose change.

It would seem to me that governments are not acting ethically and should be chastised.

I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in what he said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the same condition to the vast majority of the world.

If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do not even care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then our owners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience. We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

No, that's stupid. Taxation does not directly control wealth.

If I start my own business, and am successful, I will have more wealth. If I don't and stay a whopper flopper at Burger King, I will have less wealth.

Tax rate has nothing to do with that.

Does it help to have less taxes? Of course. Lower taxes means I can keep more of my money, which means I will have more of my money to invest in my own business. Lower taxes means I have more money to pay for education. Lower taxes means I'll have more money to save for retirement.

So I'm not saying that taxes have no negative effect. They do.

But 90% of where you are in life, is due to the choices you have made.

Let me tell you about my immigrant friend. He came here from Bangladesh. He started working at a pizza shop. He's earning $8 an hour.

But he was learning to program. He got a master degree in programming.

Fast forward 6 years. A company offered him a job in Chicago, paid him $10,000 upfront to move there, and a salary for $100,000 a year. My immigrant friend declined, unless they met his conditions. 1. He has a family and a new born baby, and he wants 1 day every week to telecommute form home. 2. He wanted full insurance for his family. 3. All his extended family was in Bangladesh, and he wanted 3 weeks off a year to go there and visit.

The company agreed, and he moved there 2 weeks ago.

Now how does a guy working at a Pizza shop, immigrate here from Bangladesh, and start dictating terms to a new employer?

I'll tell you how. Every single day.... every single day without exception, that boy get up and be at work by 9 AM. He would work until 7 PM, and then he would go to a gym and work out for an hour, then he'd come home and do the same thing every night.... he would go down to his apartment, turn on his computer, and start programming. He sit there and work at programming for hours until mid-night, and then go to bed.

Every day learning his craft. Every day practicing his programming. Every day learning something new. Every day working working working. He'd work before going to work. Work while he was at work. And then work when he got home.

Now he's landed the good job.

This is how you succeed in life. Taxes had NOTHING to do with that. You control your future. You determine how things will go with your life. Not government.

If you are stupid enough to sit around thinking that Government, or the Wealthy and rich, are the ones who determine who has money and who does not... then you are problem with your life.

Harrison Ford spent years taking odd jobs, and doing handy man work, and tiny insignificant parts in B rated films. He was poor. In fact, he was working for a few bucks an hour on the building sets for the movie studio, when he landed the role of Han Solo in Star Wars.

Sylvester Stallone, was actually homeless, and in fact sold his dog.... before he landed the movie script Rocky.

Most people that succeed in life, work very hard for very little until they succeed. That's part of life. Grow up. Stop trying to blame every that happens on someone else. Take ownership of your life, and move forward.

Regards
DL

Your morals as well.

Regards
DL

Goof.

Regards
DL
and also why learn to fish when you have bleeding heart liberals like your self that will just give them a fish
The problem is, it’s with our money, so they can suck my dk

It is amusing to see so many totally convinced arguments that come from such incomplete thinking.

Regards
DL
whats the intended goal?

Regards
DL
Morals are subjective, too. For instance, you think armed robbery is a fine idea -- yet here you are, claiming to be a moral person.

And here you are being a lair as you have no quote.

Thanks for showing all that you are a piece of human garbage.

Regards
DL
"Lair"? Dumbass.

Meanwhile, you want to take money from people who earned it and given it to people who didn't, with the threat of government violence.

But then, totalitarians always believe government violence is justified as long as it gives them what they want.

You're just a shitty little thief.

So taking existing tax codes and changing a few parameters turn it from an accepted tax code to an immoral theft code.

You are even more stupid than I thought originally.

I am pleased that I have ignore much of your garbage.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
whats the intended goal?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
The oligarchs have used years of manipulation slight of hand con tactics

I see it more as them doing it all in the faces of a population that does not care about itself nor the other citizens in the country.

This link shows this clearly I think as it is an open secret.

http://www.upworthy.com/20-years-of-data-reveals-that-congress-doesnt-care-what-you-think?c=upw1&u=94acbbeb6bbd6d664157009a896e71b014efbf27

Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

In your Hypocrisy, what government rules you if not a Republican or Democratic government and master?

Regards
DL

the constitution is the government and the dems and repubes are political partys,,,

What rules a nation is the hearts of the people and Americans have lost theirs somewhere and are not living in as moral of a way as they could.

Most of the world is in the same position of self imposed tolerance of the evil of governments imposing poverty.

Regards
DL

Good we have another Canadian judging us. You trying to influence our politics, just like the Russians? Leave our great nation alone and take care of your great nation.

We like to help our friends. Too bad if you do not like that trait.

The U.S. is one of the worst countries in terms of trying to influence others.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Your morals as well.

Regards
DL

Goof.

Regards
DL

Fools give the hungry instructions while good people feed them and give them a fisherman's good health before making him fish.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Your morals as well.

Regards
DL

Goof.

Regards
DL
Lottery

No. More like opportunity and veracity of the application.

Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

If I start my own business, and am successful, I will have more wealth. If I don't and stay a whopper flopper at Burger King, I will have less wealth.

Does it help to have less taxes? Of course. Lower taxes means I can keep more of my money, which means I will have more of my money to invest in my own business. Lower taxes means I have more money to pay for education. Lower taxes means I'll have more money to save for retirement.

Let me tell you about my immigrant friend. He came here from Bangladesh. He started working at a pizza shop. He's earning $8 an hour.

Fast forward 6 years. A company offered him a job in Chicago, paid him $10,000 upfront to move there, and a salary for $100,000 a year. My immigrant friend declined, unless they met his conditions. 1. He has a family and a new born baby, and he wants 1 day every week to telecommute form home. 2. He wanted full insurance for his family. 3. All his extended family was in Bangladesh, and he wanted 3 weeks off a year to go there and visit.

Now how does a guy working at a Pizza shop, immigrate here from Bangladesh, and start dictating terms to a new employer?

I'll tell you how. Every single day.... every single day without exception, that boy get up and be at work by 9 AM. He would work until 7 PM, and then he would go to a gym and work out for an hour, then he'd come home and do the same thing every night.... he would go down to his apartment, turn on his computer, and start programming. He sit there and work at programming for hours until mid-night, and then go to bed.

Every day learning his craft. Every day practicing his programming. Every day learning something new. Every day working working working. He'd work before going to work. Work while he was at work. And then work when he got home.

This is how you succeed in life. Taxes had NOTHING to do with that. You control your future. You determine how things will go with your life. Not government.

If you are stupid enough to sit around thinking that Government, or the Wealthy and rich, are the ones who determine who has money and who does not... then you are problem with your life.

Harrison Ford spent years taking odd jobs, and doing handy man work, and tiny insignificant parts in B rated films. He was poor. In fact, he was working for a few bucks an hour on the building sets for the movie studio, when he landed the role of Han Solo in Star Wars.

Sylvester Stallone, was actually homeless, and in fact sold his dog.... before he landed the movie script Rocky.

Most people that succeed in life, work very hard for very little until they succeed. That's part of life. Grow up. Stop trying to blame every that happens on someone else. Take ownership of your life, and move forward.

Anecdotal renderings, while interesting, do not speak for the majority of situations.

Hence this wise saying.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Move to the idea by telling us if it is moral for a government to impose poverty.

"Tax rate has nothing to do with that."

Tax rates have everything to do with creating a poor class.

Be the tax man and move just a bit of wealth from the right to the left of that graph and see how you can easily control the poverty rate.

Regards
DL

speak for yourself,,,

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Who asked for your help? Who asked for Russia’s help?

As far as influence, we need to pull our troops from all over the world, we need to quit funding the UN and NATO and let other countries pay their fair share. We need to get rid of our debt by cutting programs and raising taxes on all. We need to get all of our affairs taken care before we help others.

We have enough problems in our country to spend trillions all over the world to other nations that don’t want us is just plain dumb.

Get out of the political world and let other countries take the lead. We can take on more immigrants and that is it.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

As far as influence, we need to pull our troops from all over the world, we need to quit funding the UN and NATO and let other countries pay their fair share. We need to get rid of our debt by cutting programs and raising taxes on all. We need to get all of our affairs taken care before we help others.

We have enough problems in our country to spend trillions all over the world to other nations that don’t want us is just plain dumb.

Get out of the political world and let other countries take the lead. We can take on more immigrants and that is it.

A lot of off topic issues here.

I agree that in many instances, what the U.S. does is just plain dumb.

That is why we want to help you and you wish to refuse so that we will noit know just how stupid the U.S. is.

Regards
DL

Your morals as well.

Regards
DL

Goof.

Regards
DL

Fools give the hungry instructions while good people feed them and give them a fisherman's good health before making him fish.

Regards
DL
still need to learn to fish, hungry or not. those with the handouts might leave.

Last edited:

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

Anecdotal renderings, while interesting, do not speak for the majority of situations.

Hence this wise saying.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Move to the idea by telling us if it is moral for a government to impose poverty.

"Tax rate has nothing to do with that."

Tax rates have everything to do with creating a poor class.

Be the tax man and move just a bit of wealth from the right to the left of that graph and see how you can easily control the poverty rate.

Regards
DL

You are implying that the tax man can move the wealth around. That's factually incorrect.

If you don't work to improve your income, no amount of tax changes are going to fix that. The poor people in Europe, are poor. The poor people in Canada, are poor. Having a different tax system, has not changed that, in any country ever.

Additionally, wealth is fluid, and flees from taxes. If you change the tax rate in one place, they'll simply move to another. France tried moving wealth around with tax, and the result was the rich packed up their wealth, and left the country.

What are you going to do then? Start shooting people who leave, like the Nazis did? What exactly is your solution to capital flight? Venezuela is the direct result of trying to use taxes to equalize wealth. Now they simply have no wealth at all.

They do have more equality though.... equally impoverished.

What is your solution? I'm open to your 'ideas', so tell me what they are?

Your morals as well.

Regards
DL

Goof.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
still need to learn to fish, hungry or not. those with the hand outs might leave.

Leave.

You are taking Trump lessons.

So much for send us your tired and hungry as the American Dream awaits.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

A lot of off topic issues here.

I agree that in many instances, what the U.S. does is just plain dumb.

That is why we want to help you and you wish to refuse so that we will noit know just how stupid the U.S. is.

Regards
DL

We don’t need help from Canada, you have your own issues. Take care of Canada, the United States will make good no matter what you think.

Forum List

Back