Is it Lights Out for the Warmers?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
So far, the "Science" behind ManMade Global Warming has be totally exposed as a pack of lies and doctored data, all of which got purged by the researchers.

The main "Scientists" Phil Jones and Michael Mann are under severe academic pressure to do the honorable and fall on their sword --- maybe literally.

Late night comedian (or major news broadcaster) Jon Steward just stuck a shiv in the "Voracious CO2 Spaghetti Monster that Devours all the Glaciers" Theory aka: MMGW.

And now, finally, AlGore himself, the high Priest of the "Voracious CO2 Spaghetti Monster that Devours all the Glaciers" religious movement ducked out of the upcoming "Great Googly Moogly Climate" Summit in Copenhagen.

Is that it? Was this the final sign of the Apocalypse? Is this their Gotterdammerung?

Can we finally turn the lights out on the Warmers and let them sulk in the cool darkness once the florescent bulbs cool?

Is it safe to buy Incandescent bulbs?

So far, the "Science" behind ManMade Global Warming has be totally exposed as a pack of lies and doctored data, all of which got purged by the researchers.

The main "Scientists" Phil Jones and Michael Mann are under severe academic pressure to do the honorable and fall on their sword --- maybe literally.

Late night comedian (or major news broadcaster) Jon Steward just stuck a shiv in the "Voracious CO2 Spaghetti Monster that Devours all the Glaciers" Theory aka: MMGW.

And now, finally, AlGore himself, the high Priest of the "Voracious CO2 Spaghetti Monster that Devours all the Glaciers" religious movement ducked out of the upcoming "Great Googly Moogly Climate" Summit in Copenhagen.

Is that it? Was this the final sign of the Apocalypse? Is this their Gotterdammerung?

Can we finally turn the lights out on the Warmers and let them sulk in the cool darkness once the florescent bulbs cool?

Is it safe to buy Incandescent bulbs?

There may well be global warming, but the debate whether man-made or natural continues. With fixed data, seemed the debate, not the science, was closed. Now? Consider Phil Jones stepping down, 'temporarily'. The failure of Rudd to get through Cap and Trade, losing several supporters through resignations. Al Gore suddenly having a scheduling problem. Yep, there's problems in those green yards.

Ever notice that they grabbed the 'green' label? As if those that disagree with the final causative factor are against 'green'?

incandescentbulb.jpg

Welcome back!!!

It is only logical to assume anything man made pollutant which is placed into the air is going to be harmful, to some degree. Our ecosystem is not designed to combat it.

However, our ecosystem is not without it's own ability to adjust and combat. So it is also logical to assume that as with most things, the overkill reaction and radical views are not needed or worthwhile.

As a world citizen and I rarely use that term, I value nature and the ecosystem. I do all that I can to help ease manmade imposition on it. However, there must be a balance, there must be reasonable expectations and a fair medium.

The do nothing opinion is not reasonable, just as the overkill fanatical Al Gore the sky is falling spill isn't.

Just my thoughts.

Mike

So right Mike.

Lilke you I assume that man is a contributor but not the only one. I still have a hard time believing that a bunch of scientists would fudge the data to back up the story they are pushing. Thats bad enough but to them purge the real data, Jeeze how stupid can you be.

Wonder if the BILLIONS of dollars pouring in had anything to do with it doncha know????

It is only logical to assume anything man made pollutant which is placed into the air is going to be harmful, to some degree. Our ecosystem is not designed to combat it.

However, our ecosystem is not without it's own ability to adjust and combat. So it is also logical to assume that as with most things, the overkill reaction and radical views are not needed or worthwhile.

As a world citizen and I rarely use that term, I value nature and the ecosystem. I do all that I can to help ease manmade imposition on it. However, there must be a balance, there must be reasonable expectations and a fair medium.

The do nothing opinion is not reasonable, just as the overkill fanatical Al Gore the sky is falling spill isn't.

Just my thoughts.

Mike

Great post man.

like i said in another thread this scandal doesn't debunk that the climate is changing it just throws a monkey wrench in the science behind it being caused by man. It also doesn't mean we shouldn't still continue to reduce pollution.

It does mean this whole cap-and-trade bill isn't necessary and all the alarmist hype was overblown.

Forum List

Back