Old Man Wood

"Hey! You! Get off of my lawn!"

Another Wood arrested for domestic abuse.

Isn't his wife 16?

Rocker Ronnie Wood Arrested For Possible Assault - Entertainment News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

nah, you're thinking of bill wyman. he married his son's gf or some equally bizarro shit. mom was right-there's no fool like an old fool

I can't keep up on my over the hill rocker trivia, I need to keep up! :redface:

Wait, Bill Wyman married his son's girlfriend? WTF?

"Hey! You! Get off of my lawn!"

Another Wood arrested for domestic abuse.

Isn't his wife 16?

Rocker Ronnie Wood Arrested For Possible Assault - Entertainment News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

nah, you're thinking of bill wyman. he married his son's gf or some equally bizarro shit. mom was right-there's no fool like an old fool

i guess it wasn't his son's gf, but she was 13 when they started dating. WTF, indeed? who does he think he is, jerry lee lewis?

Mandy Smith, from rock chick to mother hen, 20 years after her marriage to Bill Wyman | Mail Online

i guess it wasn't his son's gf, but she was 13 when they started dating. WTF, indeed? who does he think he is, jerry lee lewis?

Mandy Smith, from rock chick to mother hen, 20 years after her marriage to Bill Wyman | Mail Online

Oh Mandy, you came and you gave without taking, and I sent you away.

She sounds bat crazy too.

Only if his 13 y.o. bride was his cousin as well....

Forum List

Back