Is it just me or has Nikki Haley been on CNN alot lately?

Well, most people call them a primary even if.
The party itself calls it something different. Trump isn't the only person running for president under the republican banner. And if somehow he doesn't get the nomination, He will run as an independent and leave the republican party. And his supporters will vote for him, While all the other voters in the republican party vote for whoever the nominee is. Trump does not have enough support to win without Major party backing, And he would still enough votes away from the nominee.
That it would hand the election to biden.
The Framers Framed Us

That's your worthless Constitution creating such a situation. Most other elections have a run-off. Perot would have come in second and beaten Clinton in the run-off. Same with Teddy Roosevelt and Wilson.

Christian Nationalist breeding ground, you know, vermin central.
CPAC has banned Nick Fuentes, a Christian Nationalist, while welcoming Lady MAGA, a cross-dresser. This doesn't make sense if CPAC is some kind of Christian Nationalist organization, but starts to make a lot of sense once you notice that it's run by Zionists.

Because to long time Republicans, he isn’t one of them. They’ve all just been cowards, being led to the slaughter of the biggest blue tsunami in history.
Trump is more of a populist that is more of a Republican than those you typed due to just that. Defending the border and America first is seen as evil. Only to the minions who adore the globalists. Jeez, you guys listen to an autistic teenage girl for crying out loud with the climate change scam. The voters for Trump or any other person who puts America first are the last people who have to be neutered for the global government to get its free ride to world power. Then it comes to how they deal with Russia and China who supposedly were actually part of it. We made Russia an enemy instead of a competitor and China is the tough one. An intelligent people who we gave the golden key to a few decades or so or more and they are the 2nd most powerful nation on earth now.

Trump is more of a populist that is more of a Republican than those you typed due to just that. Defending the border and America first is seen as evil. Only to the minions who adore the globalists. Jeez, you guys listen to an autistic teenage girl for crying out loud with the climate change scam. The voters for Trump or any other person who puts America first are the last people who have to be neutered for the global government to get its free ride to world power. Then it comes to how they deal with Russia and China who supposedly were actually part of it. We made Russia an enemy instead of a competitor and China is the tough one. An intelligent people who we gave the golden key to a few decades or so or more and they are the 2nd most powerful nation on earth now.
Trump is a fascist criminal. Nothing you mentioned excuses what he’s done to the country.

That doesn’t say what you want it to say.
You have no idea what you’re saying.
And your complaint against Christians is ?

And the same question about nationalists?

Belief in the God of Moses and Jesus is the foundation of this country

I dont advocate a theocracy but neither do I want lib godlessness

Old time religion is under attack from the left and Believers are fighting back
As long as what’s called Christian by a particular sect doesn’t become the law of the land, a direct slap at the essence of the Constitution.

You have no idea what you’re saying.

As long as what’s called Christian by a particular sect doesn’t become the law of the land, a direct slap at the essence of the Constitution.
Murder is against the law thanks to Christians

Indeed morality in general has a Judeo-Christian foundation

One doesn’t have to be Christian to know murder is wrong. That pre-dates all the Abrahamic religions.
I dont think so

But it doesnt mean Christians are the only ones capable of seeing right from wrong

But God’s guidance through the ages has been the most important influence

I dont think so

But it doesnt mean Christians are the only ones capable of seeing right from wrong

But God’s guidance through the ages has been the most important influence
You don’t think so? The Code of Hammurabi ring a bell?

1708865187035.png

You don’t think so? The Code of Hammurabi ring a bell?
You refuse to take yes for an answer

Does this ring a bell with you?

You refuse to take yes for an answer

Does this ring a bell with you?

You qualified that with , “I don’t think so “. So what am I supposed to think about that? You being unclear isn’t my fault.

You qualified that with , “I don’t think so “. So what am I supposed to think about that? You being unclear isn’t my fault.
My mistake

Hammurabi predated Moses

But in the 1700s I doubt that more than a handful of colonists knew about Babylonian kings

But they knew the Bible

Forum List

Back